November 28 Skills and Balance Update Preview

Rubi Bayer.8493

1 hour ago, psizone.8437 said:

You gotta scroll down. Immobilize is there under non-disabling control effects.

Immob being a condition doesn't matter for arguments sake either since you also listed fear and taunt as definite control effects and they're both conditions.

6 minutes ago, Falseprophet.1502 said:

Nah, it's under "similar." And it literally states it is a condition that has some control. 

"Some conditions will deal damage to enemy Defiance bar without being considered a disabling mechanic (particularly for purposes of various traits, as well as Stability as their counter). These conditions are often referred to "soft CC"."

To give this an end:

I think the Definition of a "cc" is that it makes you unable to attack. That woukd explain why taunt and fear are in the list but immob not. Because immob just makes you unable to move but not unable to attack, while fear and taunt make you unable to attack. 

However a lot of skills also trigger on immob if the description says it. An example for that is "Vicious Empowerment" of catalyst which states "...when you disable or immobilize a foe."

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vicious_Empowerment

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

37 minutes ago, Falseprophet.1502 said:

Nah, it's under "similar." And it literally states it is a condition that has some control. 

"Some conditions will deal damage to enemy Defiance bar without being considered a disabling mechanic (particularly for purposes of various traits, as well as Stability as their counter). These conditions are often referred to "soft CC"."

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Immobile

Immobile is a condition that prevents movement, turning, and dodging. 

Why not just post the direct heading of those conditions that's listed right above your quote so you can unequivocally prove they are not control effects and end the argument? 🙃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

ok so lets talk about mesmer. In general I really do like those changes but there are some issues in my humble opinion.

Malicious sorcery.. wouldn't it make more sense to have increased confusion damage since in PvE you are running full vipers on mirage builds anyways, it relies on three damaging conditions bleed, confu and torment as main DPS? Or the confusion duration of this trait needs to be allowed to actually overcap the duration cap of 100%. Otherwise I think that this trait line wont be a real option.

Also watch out that with the current changes to chaos trait line, that mesmer stacking wont be a thing. If illusions isnt a pick over chaos traitline then I guess we might see mesmer stacking, so mirage still on chaos, paired with heal chrono/staff alac mirage to provide chaos armour for the party, so the DPS mirage gets the most out of the new "chaos armor increases dmg" trait.  And speaking of that trait, people mentioned a problem with interaction on how auras are currently working and are not able to be stacked. If you dont wanna make it possible to stack different auras, maybe the solution could be that this trait will enhance the condition dmg for 5 seconds after you got a chaos aura.

I also want to address the inconvenience with the mantra heal trait. I would prefer a heal on channeling and smaller heals on using a charge. Currently, you either burn your utility in order to set it on full recharge so you can channel and heal again or you can't heal. And then were is interactions like mantra of pain charges, which you cant even put on rechannel without having a target at all, so in some situations there you want more healing out of rechanneling you can't even use that mentra because you can't get rid of the charges - water phase at sunqua for example. And since we dont have a heal weapon for mesmer yet, it misses some convient flat healing output.

I also read people argueing that bountiful disillusionments boon output is not linked to the amount of illusions are shattered. PLEASE DONT make it relay on the amount of shattered clones. One of the most annoying things about support mesmer is, that you need to have a target for a lot of its traits like alac and quickness, so at every fight there you have invuln phases, mobs which die so quickly you cant even summon a phantasm, boon output is annoying to keep up OR you are such a mesmer enthusiat that you have a whole build template and gear set only for situations like this.... which brings me to a question, am I the only person who would like a base 5 target signet of illusions for that situations? make it a fix amount of second for each boon like 3 seconds and dont link it to boon duration.

For the last point I want to talk about the master traits of the upcoming inspiration traitline. We are forced to choose between blurred inscriptions and restorative illusions which is a nerf in pvp for sure, but we dont get ANYTHING usefull as a mastery trait.-  a clone on heal? useless. reflect on focus? useless.  glamour skills in pvp dont seem to be used at all so also a useless trait in that case.

I actually forgot to mention blurred frenzy. Why not make blurred frenzy interact with the new grandmaster trait on inspiration trait line Mental Defense and Inspiring Distortion, at least for PvE?

Otherwise keep it up! I am hyyyyyyyyyped for a proper heal chrono build!!!

Edited by Siggi.3201
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Nice to see Inspiration get a lot of love for Mesmer, its been virtually useless for years. Another aspect of Mesmer to now learn yay 🙂

Though 1 complaint Anet you have done these amazing changes to allow support mesmer to be a thing once more but yet the illusion of life utility which would fall into this category has been ignored. A skill that downs everyone you res in 15 secs unless you kill something, In every situation this would truly be helpful fractals raids strikes most only have 1 thing to kill the boss and good luck doing that in 15 seconds. No other skill of this type from any other class has this kind of limitation.

Just 1 idea change it to something like links the resed player to the Mesmer for 30 seconds if the Mesmer gets downed you die or something like that, keeping the limitation but makes it much easier to complete in any type of fight

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SeTect.5918 said:

I think the Definition of a "cc" is that it makes you unable to attack.

The definition of CC in gaming is forcefully limiting an enemy from performing actions, movement is included in those actions. If you force an enemy to stop moving, like with immobilise, you're CCing them.

This game generally refers to them as "soft CC" but they're still CCs.

His argument that because they're conditions they don't count is a weird hill to die on since the wiki still calls them control effects.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, psizone.8437 said:

The definition of CC in gaming is forcefully limiting an enemy from performing actions, movement is included in those actions. If you force an enemy to stop moving, like with immobilise, you're CCing them.

This game generally refers to them as "soft CC" but they're still CCs.

His argument that because they're conditions they don't count is a weird hill to die on since the wiki still calls them control effects.

well tbh the wiki states: "Control effects, also known as Crowd control (CC) or disables, are a set of skill and trait effects that temporarily prevent actions or movement and disable all enemy's skills for the effect's duration."

So i think the important part in that is "and disable all enemy's skills". What i meant with my post were the "hard" CCs (disables), i wasnt refering to soft ccs.
Anyway, you are right:
Refering to the wiki, immob falls in the list with chill, blind, cripple... which would be, as you stated, soft cc.

However taunt and fear go in the list with knockback, daze, stun... so these would be "hard" CCs (disables).

Also some skills state which CCs count as disable.
Resolute_Subconscious for example: "Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, lauch, taunt and fear."

So go back to where the discussion started:

But only the hard CCs so the disables have reduced damage in WvW/PvP. (Not all of them tho.)
Thats why skills with immob deal "normal" damage, soft ccs are not affected by the damage penalty.

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Confused 2

On 11/5/2023 at 9:51 AM, Gaiawolf.8261 said:

Why not just post the direct heading of those conditions that's listed right above your quote so you can unequivocally prove they are not control effects and end the argument? 🙃

stop deluting this tread u guys add nothing of substance

Edited by Balsa.3951
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

On 10/28/2023 at 5:25 PM, Chingiz.6481 said:

Revert "Emergency Elixir: This trait will now activate after using an elite skill instead of when being struck below a health threshold. ".
Why do we want to activate this trait via "elite skill" if elite skills are usually used offensively?

I agree, if it's wanted to make it an actively triggered trait, it would be better to activate it when the heal skill is used.

4 hours ago, psizone.8437 said:

No. You're wrong, again. My argument is when @Loke.1429 stated that it's an absurdity that Advancing Strike goes against some 2020 balance philosophy because "cc" skills had their damage significantly reduced (down to sub-10 damage because control effects disable the player character). I stated that is actually a consistency because immobilization is a condition, not a control effect.

3 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

stop dekuting this tread u guys add nothing of substance

This post, in fact, adds nothing to this discussion whereas the other posts just calls out a select few who are complaining about being able to /just dodge/ and poor balance when they just simply don't understand prior philosophies or think their perception is the only way. 

• Confused 7

I would just like to say that in general I like the proposed balance changes. My only concern with them is that almost all of them are buffs. In many cases they are buffs to skills/weapons/roles which are currently under-performing, but I'm concerned that enough of them will also buff meta builds and hence lead to more power creep.

Hopefully Anet have that in mind and intend to follow this patch with nerfs to any builds which get pushed above the current top DPS (eg 40-42k) and Boon+DPS (eg 30-32k) values as a result of these buffs.

Edited by Mistwraithe.3106
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bingus.4236 said:

I agree, if it's wanted to make it an actively triggered trait, it would be better to activate it when the heal skill is used.

Yeah but considering Transmute will also be activated on heal skill, and you have no choice but to take it when using Alchemy that would be a bit of an overload on the healing skill, if 1 skill does everything you're more likely to misuse it.

I think it was fine to proc on a health threshold, what it lacked was substance, not activation parameters.

Necro feedback:

Since this patch is looking to adjust some of the underused traits I'm curious on the usage rate of the three power traits in the harbinger traitline since I don't feel like anyone plays power harbinger anywhere, because it's way better to just play condi. The power damage in shroud is just lacking.

Aside from that:

Core: the changes are good. Nothing that seems super bad nor super good. Buffing terrormancer builds is nice but this might cause an outcry from people that are in certain ranks in pvp (don't know the exact wording from the stream on why scourge gets some pvp nerfs)

Reaper: i don't feel like these adjustments will do anything at all.

Augury of death:

The shouts trait competes with two other, way better traits. With this trait equipped you kinda want to hit multiple enemies to make it worth.

PvE: I feel like you will still run double well, since blind and vulnerability is much better than any shout

pvp/wvw: if you face multiple opponents you kinda need an supporter anyways, why "waste" a trait on something, that your support provides. And on single targets for something like solo roaming this trait just isn't worth it 

Blighters boon:

The change is nice and kinda scary, hence the reduction in healing I assume?

PVE: the trait is takeable, but I don't think it's needed. Maybe it's great for soloing champions/legends in open world. But I feel like reaper is tanky enough in open world, that you won't play this trait.

pvp/wvw: you sacrifice way too much damage for a mediocre effect.

The reason why I this is a mediocre effect in competitive modes: with the last patches more and more boon removal/corrupt got taken away from Necro. And reaper doesn't really have good ways to supply itself with boons.

This trait would most likely be used by some power or maybe some cele builds since for condi builds deathly chill is kinda essential.

so what do power builds have as boon sources? 

- chilling victory: another trait that is only mediocre in comparison the the other two. 

- spite: reapers might and siphoned power. And maybe even dread since power builds usually are looking to burst people, which isn't possible if you attack as slow as reaper does without quickness. And yet again, you would loose out on traits like close to death or spiteful spirit.

- curses: only gives fury on shroud entry

- deathmagic: gives pulsing protection

- blood magic: potentially gives Regeneration on dodge

- soul reaping: swiftness on shroud entry and potentially protection on shroud entry

what else boons can we get: might from you are all weaklings, swiftness from spectral walk.

maybe some boons from sigils, or relics (even though there's nothing like old pack or durability rune, that gave 3 different boons).

but is that worth it? I doubt it.

it feels like you are trying to push a tank/tanky Playstyle onto reaper that just doesn't cut it.

in PvE: role compression is the name of the game. If you tank you kinda want to do something else. Be it damage, dps boon Support or healing. And for a lot of encounters it's extremely beneficial to have blocks/invulnerabilities/evades which reaper doesn't have.

in pvp: I don't think that pushing a pure tank build is what you want. Sure tank reaper could sit on a node and wait for people to waste their time, but would it have kill pressure? I doubt it. Would it still need a supporter? Probably, because stability access and the evasion of cc abilities is very limited on reaper. 

in wvw: just being a selfish tank, that does no damage is absolutely useless.

If you want to make Necro/reaper more tanky, give it more possibilities to evade damage. Evades, Blocks even mobility can be a form of sustain.

General Feedback:

Even though the new relics aren't shown in this preview, we still got a glance at them in the Lifestream. I really hope there will be immediate adjustments in the 28th patch if for example the poison relic is too oppressive. Even if this specific relic has a long cooldown, it still might be oppressive on builds like condi thief, that already apply a lot of poison.

Wvw:

Also healscourge might need some adjustments in Wvw (along with specs like willbender). Though if you nerf it too hard, there might not be space for necros in squads. Imo any other Necro build other than heal scourge is kinda useless at the moment. Maybe reaper, but it gets hard carried by heal scourges barrier, since your shroud won't easily be deleted while under barrier. (Yes I'm asking for adjustments even though I like playing heal scourge).

But reaper is just way inferior to something like berserker in terms of dmg application or defensive utility.

Edited by Nimon.7840
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For WvW zergplay I don't really see much impact.

Bandage-blast aiming is nice, but healscrapper isn't the healer of choice anymore as are druid/tempest/vindicators.
I also don't really see support tempests using sword or support druids using something aside from brown-bear/turtle/smokescale.
The birds would have been a nice choice, if the movement-impeding condition cleanse would be on the F2 instead of being triggered by the pet KI.
I was getting excited when I read scrapper barrier is shared with allies for my power scrapper, but I confused System Shocker with Impact Savant. ^^'

The "Smash Brawler" change for berserkers could be a nerf, since they usually only hit with F2 in berserker mode.
Since it is 1s extension per enemy and skill, they either need to use weapon skills in between or loose berserker duration in WvW.

The relic changes are nice, but also not with much impact. Relict of resistance might be worth taking for HFBs, but still has strong competition with zephryte and monk.

I don't think any of the other changes has any impact in WvW zergplay.

I'm not in favor of changing the "Song of Arboreum" trait unless just the effect of sharing vigor and adding without giving the ally the 25% bonus we currently have and keep it individual. Knowing that to nerf this buff all you have to do is put Weakness, which reduces regen by 50%, or simply have a skill that removes buffs.

If you really want to change the vindicator traits and remove the 25% extra stamina, maybe you should put the "Enduring Recoveryde" trait back at 25% for the vindicator in PvP and WvW instead of 10% and "Unwavering Avoidance" which was also reduced to 1s seconds in these modes last year.

Contained Temper change: This trait has been reworked. Gain energy when you break out of stun. To compensate for this, you'll have to burn your legend swap to get fury at the start of combat, given the CD on it. And it only works in combat, so coming back will almost only be good when using Alliance Legend or Herald. If you take a new specialization and you don't take one of the new legends, there's no fury except with Sword 5. The only other trait is Assassin's Presence, which is also useful for a group with very low fury in combat only. It nerfs the burst you can have. And removing it nerfs everything that doesn't use an elite legend. So it brings less variety to the builds.

Contained Temper worked either with a new legend or with all the old ones. There was always a way to make it work.

In the case of the trait change, I understand it as nerfing fury and power, to use a trait that brings energy only if we can first cast a skill that removes stun. This means that once we've succeeded in reducing its cost, we'll only be able to recover it.

So in the end, we'll have fewer possibilities for any solo content, whether WvW, PvP or PvE. Except being in a support group or bus.

Edited by Angesombre.4630
  • Confused 4

Here are my thoughts on the necromancer changes, plus suggestions

• Well of Blood: Increased the base pulse healing from 280 to 496 in PvP and WvW. - Good change more healing on the well is a nice addition especially to pvp
  • Life Transfer: This skill now also inflicts bleeding when striking an enemy. - Thank you, finally an addition to core skills. It will help making core shroud better for condition dmg. I really hope it will be 1 stack of bleed per pulse so that it actually makes sense
  • Signet of Vampirism: Increased the base active healing from 4,950 to 5,750. Increased base active life-steal healing from 470 to 600. - The healing increase and active life steal heal are kinda good changes but the main problem is another, and it is that the range at which the passive life steal heal is way too small. Making the signet useless unless people are directly onto you. I'd propose instead of increasing active life steal, increase the active healing part and expand to at least 300 radius. And please improve the healing scaling on the passive heal if I invest healing power to get more heal I should see a result. Right now in pvp 500 healing power bumps up the healing from 195 to 211, seems ridicolously low.
  • Plague Signet: Reduced the cooldown from 35 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW. Reduced the number of conditions transferred from 4 to 3 in PvP and WvW. - Trying to reduce the cooldown but nerfing the condition sent is not gonna make the signet more interesting. The reality is condition dmg packets can be so devastating that noone in their right mind would risk using the signet in pvp/wvw just to get tens of stack of bleed/torment or worse burning. It is just way too risky.  And considering the amount of blocks, invuln and evades you wouldn't even be able to properly send em back before getting demolished by them. Wanna make it usefull? Keep cd at 35s, make it unblockable, nerf condi sent to 3 and it grants 1 stack of stab for 4s when you break stun. 
  • Well of Power: Reduced the cooldown from 40 seconds to 35 seconds in PvP and WvW. - Reducing cd is good, but still the main problem is that is a static condi clear that would make you stay stuck in one place, it ain't enough. If it kept the same cooldown but granted 1s 1 stack pulsing stab, it would be used.
  • Terror: This trait has been moved to the grandmaster tier. Increased the base damage from 444 to 555, and increased the condition damage scaling from 0.4 to 0.55. - I guess we all take a leap of faith on this one change. The fear dmg increase is nice as the scaling too. Right now terror builds are bad because as a changes you decided to gut all meaningful corrupts and, as you failed the first time you nerfed corrupts (years ago) with the promise of reducing boon spam, this time too you did nothing about boon spam, so right now ppl are running with way too much stab and resistance to make fear build meaningful. I get fear build can be annoying but to make em work you need to corrupt stab, so the swap it's actually nice considering you can now take path of corruption. Please make fear do dmg is there's resistance that would be a great fix.
  • Parasitic Contagion: This trait has been moved to the master tier. - I guess this in pve makes you decide if you want more dmg with master of corruption or sustain with this trait. It's meh as result, but it's the price of fixing terror builds
  • Master of Corruption: This trait now applies vulnerability instead of blindness when using Consume Conditions.- Finally no blind, thank you!
  • Soul Comprehension: This trait now also grants life force upon entering a shroud form based on the number of active Death's Carapace stacks. It seems a really nice change, but this all play on the numbers to be balanced and not goes into op. Seems 0.5% could be good for a 15% shroud. Idk about balancing it for harbinger and scourge, imo it will require a split from core and reaper
  • Deadly Strength: This trait now also grants condition damage per stack of Death's Carapace.- Very good change for core and reaper, might need split for harbinger especially in wvw. We don't need stronger cele harbingers

Reaper

• Augury of Death: Increased the base life-steal damage from 138 to 172. Increased the life-steal power coefficient from 0.01 to 0.0125.  Increased the base life-steal healing from 125 to 156. Increased the life-steal healing coefficient from 0.02 to 0.025.- Still irrelevant in terms of healing, there's no way one would pick this trait over Chilling Nova or Relentless Pursuit and they're both "meh" traits.
  • Blighter's Boon: This trait now always heals and grants life force regardless of whether the necromancer is in a shroud form. Reduced the base healing from 197 to 85.- It's a nice try but I honestly don't know how someone would justify taking this over Deathly Chill and Reaper Onslaught. Sure you can try a tanky build by boon spamming with spite and death magic but idk about the real power. I honestly can't predict it, it needs testing.

Scourge

• Feed from Corruption: Reduced the base barrier from 1,000 to 750 and the healing coefficient from 0.5 to 0.25 in PvP only.- I dont like see barrier nerfed on scourge because on a spec with already 0 defences like block,evades and invuln it makes it a sitting duck, but truth to be told barrier spam was a bit overtuned. I wouldn't have gone for the double nerf in both base and scaling. I would have gone just for base.
  • Demonic Lore: Reduced the torment damage bonus from 33% to 20% in PvP only. - Not a fan of scourge vominting aoe condis, it's a significant nerf, we'll see the effects.

Harbinger

• Elixir of Bliss: Reduced the cooldown from 32 seconds to 25 seconds in PvP and WvW. - Nice cd reduction, makes it a bit better.

There are things that you did not address at all, which truly need work

1) dagger off hand:

Enfeebling Blood: since corruption removal it sucks, the dmg is way too low and it takes forever to land. I would had more dmg with torment or bleed stacks.

2) Greatsword:

It was barely usable in pvp when the game was at HoT times and way slower, now it is useless in pvp. Auto attack way too slow, gravedigger too I wouldn't mind to trade a bit of dmg for a cast time reduction. Grasping darkness still fails if there's a little bump in the terrain or if the claws are too close to a wall. The pull is way to evadable, I've seen enemies walk out of it easily. Speed it up and fix terrain/walls interaction, this last 2 are broken since HoT(cmon). 

3) Dagger main hand:

A melee weapon without a pull, a leap or a teleport it's pointless in pvp. Great work on dagger 2 Life siphon, but 3 should have been reworked to a 600 units leap/teleport. 

Blood magic Overflowing Thrist should still grant the 1%lf but also should be the place to put the additional skill swap (just like Lingering Curse does with Devouring Darkness). Imo Overflowing Thrist should grant a new dagger 3 skill: "Vampiric Leap" 600 leap , 2/3 of the current dmg, 10% lf gain, inflicts immo and weak bleed to make Life Siphon do more dmg and heal just like before.

4) Focus: 

Soul Grasp: still sucks. It has a lazy design graphically, and considering the amount of projectile block around it ain't even that easy to leand when needed. And when it land it does nothing usefull except a bit of lf and vuln. It should do way more. When it had the old version at least you could get some dmg out of it. Right now it doesn't heal good or dmg. Put some serious dmg or heal onto it. It just should either life steal well or at dmg significatly(in this case make the animation more obvious, it still a recycled staff auto animation).

Spinal Shivers: make the animation better, people cannot see it. It does devastating dmg when it gets u full boon, so it should have a fat nice tell graphically. Idk make the hand of necro glow bright green or a mesmer like gs laser from necro to enemy.

5) War Horn:

Locust Swarm: you reworked this skill then removed the good effects from Banshee Wail trait which made it useful for healing allies. Since it's clear the old version with direct dmg that could crit was not good, and neither is the one that when traited heals allies good. I'd say the life steal heal is insignificant, with 500 healing power in pvp is roughly 1k heal, it will really not sustain a necro at all. I'd say change the skill into this: remove life steal dmg and heal, keep switfness and make the skill pulse 1s protection for 5s and grant a personal boon like Soulbeast Dolyak Stance (-33%dmg direct and condi). So it is finally a decent defensive skill. Increase cd to 35s and rework Banshee Wail into something usefull.

6) Blood Magic

Mark of Evasion: Remove mark of evasion from blood magic. It's like shooting yourself in a foot when you fight any competent spellbreaker. They will force you to dodge just to proc Full Counter against your will using your mark. I should not have to decide to dodge and shoot myself in the foot or stand still and take cc and dmg. Please at least change it to something like mark of blood grants increased regen or similar.

Unholy Martyr: if it has to just consume 2 conditions in pvp for a miserable 6% from GM trait (which imo is ridicolously low) at least reduce the condition transferred to you down to 2. I should not pick a GM trait just to get punished on entering shroud.

7) Death Magic

Unholy Sanctuary: this trait is toxic by design, everybody hated it in pvp and now after nerfs it just sucks. Please bring back the old Foot in The Grave trait from Soul Reaping and place it here. It would help core necros build immensely while providing a good alternative to Corrupter's Fervor.

8 )Staff

Staff autoattack is horrible. It does no power dmg and it takes ages to land. Improve projectile speed and bump the dmg to at least axe auto dmg level.

Marks when you invest heavily into power should do more power dmg, especially Mark of Blood. Mark of Blood does half of the dmg of an axe auto which on berseker amu is around 500 ish dmg. It is way too low for a skill on 4.75s cd.

Edit: correction of errors and text format

Edit2: addition of staff suggestions

Edited by NecroSummonsMors.7816
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Angesombre.4630 said:

If you don't like my messages, nobody's forcing you to read them. 

no, i do, thats why i encourage you to paste it more often. because you copy this message several times it feels like many people are playing revenant, i like it!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Okay, after pondering Mesmer changes, I only have one problem with the new Inspiration line: Ego Restoration being just generally bad (a clone on healing skill use and literally nothing else? come on now) and other Master traits being Focus- and Glamour-specialized means that for a ton of builds, there is only one choice and that choice is massively underwhelming.

I would like to see following added soon for sake of healthier WvW:

• Willbender nerfs (PvP treatment to F2?)
  • Boon duration reduction in WvW (15 -> 25 concentration per 1% boon duration?)
  • Relic of speed nerfs (66% -> 50% like in PvP?)
  • Scourge healing power ratios tuned down
  • Scorched Earth (Berserker LB F1) target amount reduced (from 25 to 15 total?)
  • AoE pull cooldowns (Reaper GS 5, Mesmer Focus 4, Spectral Grasp, DH F1) increased in WvW
Edited by Riba.3271
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1