GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

@"Shiyo.3578" said:Schoolgirl outfithttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/File:School_Uniform_human_female_front.jpgBikinisMore revealing armor in general, especially for plate.Examples:Chartelier-Courent.jpg

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Youya-Lihau-Art.jpg

• Schoolgirl outfit YES PLEASE. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/School_Uniform (I know at least 5 confirmed people excluding me that would buy this in a heartbeat, just talking about it randomly in a group.)They look SO AMAZING ON CHARR AND ALL THE RACES. IT IS SO RARE TO HAVE SOMETHING LOOK GOOD ON CHARR. AN ACTUAL DRESS THAT LOOKS DECENT ON LADY CHARR ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN. IT LOOKS GOOD ON EVERYBODY. I think also it genuinely looks like how adventurers would look if there was some kind of human fantasy private school in kryta (The Queen's school of how to wield magic or something? I mean it's never explained how many of the adventurers themselves learned it, even if it is with the npcs- tired with your day job?! become an adventurer!)

Disagree with the rest tho except for https://www.bumped.org/psublog/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Chartelier-Courent.jpg. Bikinis are not necessary. Even if we want to dress like lord faren i feel like it may be a bit much even with all the other sexualized outfits.Human females don't even have a fancy skirt, masquerade is just fancy underwear and unwearable. I would love a masquerade skirt that isn't open in the front...T_T.

Regarding the 2nd link, I'd like an asian outfit that doesn't look like it's taken from a fetish shop, kthx.

@cloudsareyum.8120 said:

I know we like fetish store outfits a lot, but I think that having stuff that looks pretty and semi traditional and not sexy could uh, possibly help? especially if trying to tactfully push cantha to asia. And if the second asian outfit that comes out is even more fetishy and kind of racist given the racist stereotype on asian women in the west? eeeeeeeeeek.

Some of us like boob windows. I do agree non-sexualized and just cute asian outfits is ok too but we need more good outfits in general and having both would make everyone happy. We're kind of starved for cute and revealing outfits in general lately.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@Linken.6345 said:What is it you considered buged about it?

It doesn't show up in the gem store.

It's not currently available. Like many things offered in the Gem Store, it's only offered for certain periods of time (maybe a week, or two), then it's rotated out and something else is rotated in.

Yeah but I was looking for it since the beginning of 2020.

OP,I also have 3 garden plots and have had them for many months. I used them daily. I mostly grow the crops for the flask of utility and metabolic primers and ascended food. I've not experienced any issues (or bugs), though.

Here's a copy/paste from the wiki of the last three times the Black Lion Garden Plot Deed was offered. It looks like it's been every 3 month lately, so maybe it'll show up again for sale soon hopefully:

August 27, 2019 ReturningNovember 12, 2019 ReturningFebruary 14, 2020 Returning

I sadly missed the Stoneshard Scepter Skin in February and would love to see it again in the store. It’s by far the biggest scepter and I think it look pretty great on my asura. I would love to see in generell more oversized weapons, bigger hammes, one-hand-swords and so on.

P.S. I have to say again, Stoneshard Scepter Skin, what a great work!

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@"cloudsareyum.8120" said:

I know we like fetish store outfits a lot, but I think that having stuff that looks pretty and semi traditional and not sexy could uh, possibly help? especially if trying to tactfully push cantha to asia. And if the second asian outfit that comes out is even
more
fetishy and kind of racist given the racist stereotype on asian women in the west? eeeeeeeeeek.

Some of us like boob windows. I do agree non-sexualized and just cute asian outfits is ok too but we need more good outfits in general and having both would make everyone happy. We're kind of starved for cute and revealing outfits in general lately.

Look, I'm not throwing shade on boob windows in general here and it's valid to like it, sometimes
I
like outfits with it and as long as it's not going to lose us another expansion, I'm all for cute outfits coming in, revealing or non-revealing.

I'm just saying that specifically if the next asian-themed outfit that comes out is female boob window stereotypical racist trope fetish fest instead of something cute or pretty or just good looking and non-sexualized when they're trying to sell Cantha to Asia (and there was all those problems of No Cantha before because some asian country(ies) threw a fit over racism. "cultural sensitivity issues" was mentioned as a reason for No Cantha Ever before. ) that's... ugh, that is invoking a racist trope and sounds like a bad idea. I know Anet should be able to pull off Cantha, maybe now the situation has changed and there is another chance, maybe things will be different because the parent company is Korean NCSoft, but I'd rather not like, lose the possibility of Cantha until it comes out yet >_<; I'm looking forward to it a lot. They need to step carefully. If they do something stupid and some country(ies) throw a fit again I'm worried that there will be no more Cantha TT. When things settle, and Cantha definitely comes out and they can't just like, I don't know, take it back, or stop development midway (nightmare) and give up on it because of more 'cultural sensitivity issues', and they present non-sexy but cute and non-clunky asian outfits first (without mixing up cultures) so they aren't invoking more 'oooh exotic sexy fetishized asian women doormat racist trope' or 'token video game asian lady sexpot racist trope' (also asia is a fan of cute more than west is), then sure, I'm all for overly-sexy asian style whatever, even if it's not my personal cup of tea. (it en't racist if there is plenty of other decent selection besides fetishoutfit only) I mean, yeah sure you and some folk may be into that last outfit you linked, but I don't think it's worth risking losing the expansion >>. To clarify, the current asian outfit selection is: clunky giant shoulder traditional chinese soldier, clunky shoulder-headdress traditional chinese hanfu dress, video game fetish cheong sam (the male version is fine), anime style video game fetish fantasy kimono. The first link you linked after the school uniform was okay, but the second is... probably not what one would want to add onto this pile if trying to push Cantha to Asia without another NO CANTHA disaster.

now the school uniform town clothes outfit- I think everybody is into that except those who insist it's not immersive (tho I think it looks krytan and like a queen's school for adult adventurers) . Should we post a separate comment on that specifically so we all can upvote it even if we disagree about other things? So far we've got 3 of us in the same thread who like school uniform outfit but disagree with each other about everything else. (and then there is the folks I mentioned in game who are super into getting that outfit if Anet ever makes it. I know one person who groaned in disappointment it wasn't an actual thing. )

PLEASE DON'T ANIME THIS GAME TOO!Theres alot of anime mmo's out there to choose from. We don't need sexualized revealing outfits, why? There already are sets that reveal moomoo's enough.Last thing this game needs is fappy hormone-driven people roleplaying in those outfits.... Just, no.If you want fetishes and things like this, you know where to find it.Schoolgirl outfit... kitten degenerates.

Maybe this have been suggested before :

Bag Slot Expansion recovery item.

I currently have a char that I don't use a lot anymore, and back then I bought some bag slot expansion for it, and now they are not much of use. I'm reluctant to delete that char because of that.

It would be nice to be able to recover those slot to put them on another char.

Price could be half the cost of a bag slot expansion.

Can someone explain why the Branded Mounts Pack is coming back before the Awakened Mount Pack?

Thoughts:Awakened Roller Beetle was just addedAwaken Mount Pack has been unavailable longer than the Branded Mount Pack

I would want to capitalize on the brand new Awakened Roller Beetle. I would want to encouraging people to complete the set. The new Awakened Roller Beetle is awesome. It's a shame that the rest of the set is not available and promoted at the same time.

(Note: We have multiple requests in this thread to bring back the Awakened Mount Pack since the Beetle has been added)