GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

How about adding a mount unlock licence similar to the level 80 boost, its now August 2022 and unlocking mounts like the Roller Beetle or the Griffin are harder than ever due to the lack of interest from veteran players to do any of the required group content anymore as its no longer worth there time.

I would happily pay 2000 gems to unlock a mount and more for skins as im sure many others would too that are struggling if they are a solo or casual gamer.

PS. Please keep gem store content relevant to the seasons too, why is there a winter wreath in the summer and christmas outfits? 

Edited by NelliMcD.8025
Added an extra note.

HI, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

ANY CHANCE WE HAVE DISCCOUNT FOR IDENTITY REPAIR? I NEVER SEEN ONE... I NEED 2 😁

DISCCOUNT FOR LIVING WORLD EPISODES PLS? ALL?

RETURN OR SALE FOR FROSTFIRE OUTFIT(WITH THE PACK THAT COMES WITH -> Mythic Weapon Choice - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)  or -> Elite Weapons Voucher - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) )PLS? AND SALE FOR RAIMENT OF THE LICH.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR EQUIPMENT TEMPLATE AGAIN PLS? I SUPPOSE TO BUY MORE BUT THE SALE WAS TOO FAST ANET... 😔 BANK , ITEM TAB AND SHARED SLOT WORKS TOO 😁

• Sad 1

4-part Dyeable Boneskinner Mount for Jackal/Warclaw - My Necro deserves to ride into battle on the proper Steed!
Fishing Waders to complete the outfit of Master Anglers -
Possibly a Spiritwood variant to outfit to sync with "CWAMM" rod
Living World story packs at extreme discount
Infinite Upgrade Extractor on circulation, with a discount rotation
Infinite TP to Friend on circulation, with a discount rotation
Piece out old outfits into wardrobe functions, so we can use any particular piece of the whole

QoL Alterations - 
Teleport Scrolls can be used while Defeated.
Mystic Forge recipe or "CHEAP" purchaseable Legendary Tome of (Yakkington, Sandford, The Traveler, or The Wayfarer) that, at completion, combines all known and available HoT, PoF, Living World Maps, Cities, Special or Unique Locations (including Mistlock, Bastion, etc) and can uniquely add future ones directly to the tome upon acquisition.
The Novelty Item - Embiggening Tonic, can be used while Transformed (such as when player is an Asura, Charr, or Dolphin in Fractals)
Creation of Crafting Material storage space for ALL items (including Trophies) that are required parts of a craft or Mystic Forge recipe, especially the Legendary Armors/Weapons/Runes/Sigils/Collections
The Tackle Box - The Fishing Equivalent of the Wallet.. Storing ALL your baits that literally take up a 32 slot bag. 
The Keychain - Too many chests requiring all these keys to force my bags to carry them. Put 'em on the chain!

HI, ITS ME AGAIN 😁..

ANY CHANCE WE HAVE DISCCOUNT FOR IDENTITY REPAIR? I NEVER SEEN ONE... I NEED 2 😁

DISCCOUNT FOR LIVING WORLD EPISODES PLS? ALL?

RETURN OR SALE FOR FROSTFIRE OUTFIT(WITH THE PACK THAT COMES WITH -> Mythic Weapon Choice - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W)  or -> Elite Weapons Voucher - Guild Wars 2 Wiki (GW2W) )PLS? AND SALE FOR RAIMENT OF THE LICH.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, CAN WE HAVE SALE FOR EQUIPMENT TEMPLATE AGAIN PLS? I SUPPOSE TO BUY MORE BUT THE SALE WAS TOO FAST ANET... 😔

• Sad 1

Can we get a “good magic” reskinned Binding of Ipos in the gem store?

It’s such a great design, but firmly in the dark magic vibe.

The white magic gem store skin could float out from the character just like BoI. It’d have a white/golden color scheme instead, a gem could replace the eye, and instead of the claw a ball of magical energy and symbols could obscure the characters hand.

Since this would just be a gem store skin, there’d be no legendary footfalls or projectile changes.

I’m confident it would be a popular skin for guardians and elementalists. I’m hoping, since animations and modeling is already done for BoI, that there would be less time required than making an entirely new gem store item, so it would be a good return on investment.

Thanks for considering.

• Confused 1

We have cat ears in the store and bunny ears. 
Can you please make nightelf and bloodelf ears, or just regular elf ears? i would buy them for sure. 
And creating them is little effort (i think) compared to more detailled items.

And no, not everting has to be from lore...

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

If they call them night elf and blood elf ears they're very likely to get into legal trouble, since that would be obviously taking ideas from one of their direct competitors.

They could probably make some sort of pointy ears under a different name, but I wouldn't be surprised if Anet made them look deliberately like costume pieces, like the bunny and cat ears which are attached to a visible headband, rather than making them look like an actual part of your character.

I wonder how they'd work for charr, asura and sylvari though. They couldn't go over a charr or asura's real ears, and sylvari often have pointy ears already.

(I thought there was something like this already, with a hat included, but I must have been thinking of GW1's Grench Cap.)

Edited by Danikat.8537