Plush fashion can be future

Now hear me out. These plush mount skins are good start. Plush minis also good. What about plush weapons, armors and costumes? I can not find pic of that one really nice and cute dino plush costume.

Quick search on google for imagination:

https://www.google.com/search?q=cutte+dino+plush+costume&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwjev4y9346DAxVmhv0HHaP8A60Q2-cCegQIABAA&oq=cutte+dino+plush+costume&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQA1CZFlimJGC-OGgAcAB4AIABRYgB8AOSAQE4mAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=idx6ZZ7XJuaM9u8Po_mP6Ao&bih=1309&biw=1718&client=firefox-b-d

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 11
  • Sad 1

Why? Because plush mounts (living creatures) and other silly plush things fits Tyria more than lets say horses or samurai outfit? Just using devs words cause apparently those doesnt fit the lore....but plush skins does apparently. We dont need it more often thn we are already getting it, we should get some cool fantasy skins too sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, BlueJin.4127 said:

I’m going to bash enemies in the head with my plushie hammer! And if they survive, I’ll have my trusty plushie shield!

It could never be sillier than the Trained Choya Hammer (which is a choya with a wooden sword and shield tied to a stick). Maybe backed up with a shield made of glass (and water, and a live quaggan).

(Don't get me wrong, I think plushie weapons would be very silly, I just don't think they'd be the silliest things in the game.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

It could never be sillier than the Trained Choya Hammer (which is a choya with a wooden sword and shield tied to a stick). Maybe backed up with a shield made of glass (and water, and a live quaggan).

My Choya loves to be let loose in wvw.
And being carried on a stick in his a-men is still faster than running on his tiny legs by himself.

https://i.postimg.cc/nhCsnzb8/gw075.jpg

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1