[Suggestions]QoL (Quality of Life) Ideas [Merged]

ginryu.3026

1 hour ago, Yngvi.3452 said:

I asked in chat and someone suggested I edit the png file but that sounds like it would be breaking the eula.

Many GW2 players use YoloMouse. It's a great tool.

1 hour ago, Yngvi.3452 said:

It bewilders me that this feature is so poorly done.

That is very true, sadly. 😑

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Jade Tech Offensive Protocol and Jade Tech Defensive Protocol have received the following updates:

• Increased the duration of jade tech offensive and defensive overcharge effects per activation from 15 minutes to 45 minutes.

Glad to see this. But can we get similar updates to the IBS resonance masteries? The piddly time bonus for each gathered essence has always been a huge problem for maintaining stacks.  

If I'm honest, it's silly that they have a timer on them at all, but at least extend it to several minutes per essence gathered and a much more generous time cap. 

• Sad 1

Apologies if there is a thread for Astral Rewards suggestions elsewhere but when I searched couldn't find it. Anyway would dearly love it if one of the seasonal Astral Rewards was a Gift of Exploration. Personally, I would happily pay 1000 marks for a Gift. I am currently doing my 4th World exploration and it is tedious in the extreme and at my age (71) it's a terrible use of my time. Anyway just a suggestion and it could even be available to people only if they had completed World Exploration at least once. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Double the cost to 2000 and have done it at least once like you say and I’d prob not object

edit

Oh for the love of…

Stop merging everything so conversations are no longer replying to the topic. At this point it makes it harder to follow.

There’s my qol suggestion 😉 

Edited by Randulf.7614
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

As you already put some time for the new inspect other players toon skin and weapon, 
why not resize the preview windows for bigger (user adjustable like inventory bag) as some skin and weapons oversize of the current windows.

Also please add skills function on weapon preview, so player can click on weapon skills to see the weapon in action.

• Confused 2

I'd really like to see a medium sized tag available. There's a large difference between a party of 5 and a squad of 50. It would be nice to have a tag for an intermediate sized group. Say a circle or crescent shaped tag (or something else sufficiently different to existing tags) with a small selection of colors, allowing a group of up to 20 players, for 150 g. Perhaps with a prerequisite besides the gold. 

• Confused 2

Glider skins and glider dyes to be tied to equipment templates. Or something similar. I can change my outfit to another i have saved with a single click but then i have to manually change and dye my glider to match. Style is the main reason i even buy equipment templates. There is no much need for them if you have many characters

• Like 3

Can we get a a consistent terminology of things that drop in game. Like if it is a junk item it is meant to be sold.  Some junk items are called trophies, some junk items can be used for hearts, some heart items are junk items.

THERE HAS TO BE CONSISTENCY

Itemization is a mess, because of a lack of classification like this.

• Like 2