Toxic Guilds

1 hour ago, Triptaminas.4789 said:

I have no bias against them, idgf as they can't cap easily, also I dont see them as doing anything wrong.

Learn to read.

The bias part was in general, not specific to your example, you are more biased to remember the times when you got outnumbered/ganked than the other way around...
"Idgf as they can't cap easily" - cap what? what are we capping? we still talking about roaming, no?
only thing that irritates me about them that they run if facing matching numbers till they get more people then if culled runs again. Ruins the fun of fight all the backpeddaling." - you obviously see this is "wrong" and not "honorable"

and you tell me to learn to read? Dude 😄

• Confused 2

On 5/5/2024 at 7:35 PM, senftube.6081 said:

I do not care about the namecalling but for real why does ArenaNet not react against guilds like QQ on NA or Hunt on EU.

Hate to tell you but QQ is 0 threat, they dont really do anything. Sure they attempt to gank you but one dodge and you are fine and continue to run your merry way. If you see them alone, guess can go after them for a free participation boost but to be honest not worth the time.  QQ HUNT and ETC gank guilds dime a dozen and all just meh in the end.

Just let it get to you and keep going on with the mode.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Comparing Hunt to QQ is really disingenious. SA is more akin to QQ, except they do not actually have the mental capacity to comp up.

I would suggest you take a step away from the game if it bothered you that much that you came onto the forums for this. If you need coaching/training on how to roam/duel/fight you should reach out to some roamers that have proven to be pretty good. Maybe try sPvP to get your skill level up as well.

• Thanks 2

QQ gets credit it doesnt deserve,sure they can swarm some support on the way to tag and try to tilt people but past that the moment you go after them they dump their own allies and run.

After a while you can predict their movement easily and avoid fighting on the ground they choose.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Sorry let me spin this. I am only 13K into WvW and I wouldn't say I would claim any guilds as toxic. I may not agree with them, I may be run over by them, I may not aid them, but to say their entire guild is toxic? Not so much.

You will face worse in single player interactions than a guild.

Edit: Don't paint an entire guild for interactions of it members. 

Edited by TheGrimm.5624
Edit: Guilds
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Triptaminas.4789 said:

I do not understand their joy when they 10v1 single guy but that's fine, whatever brings them happinesit is not roaming guild, it's smallscale bombers ganking easy pray and that's fine, only thing that irritates me about them that they run if facing matching numbers till they get more people then if culled runs again. Ruins the fun of fight all the backpeddaling.

sounds like valluns guild 🙈

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

Sorry let me spin this. I am only 13K into WvW and I wouldn't say I would claim any guilds as toxic. I may not agree with them, I may be run over by them, I may not aid them, but to say their entire guild is toxic? Not so much.

You will face worse in single player interactions than a guild.

Edit: Don't paint an entire guild for interactions of it members. 

Well if you keep being a kitten while representing something, that gets reflected in the opinions people have about what you represent. Applies both to the game and the real world. 

20 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Well if you keep being a kitten while representing something, that gets reflected in the opinions people have about what you represent. Applies both to the game and the real world. 

I admit this is what I have liked about server links. Made me see different groups differently and vainly thought they have seen us differently. I think my favorite two I have seen after links were; where are the rest of you, and, wow you are quite nice. Mileage varies though.

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 3:42 AM, Fruit.7624 said:

if you think hunt are so toxic that it warrants an anet response then you havent really experienced eu roaming 😛

most of SA, Slonder, Shax and his e-girlfriend... all way worse imo. We got straight Patrick Batemans playing this frickin game since 2012 but nothing will ever be done about it, and to be fair why do anything about it? Older players are used to it, new players don't quite get it yet to get frustrated (they might be but they gotta learn how to avoid AIDS parts of maps during AIDS matchups eventually), and it's really the only source of fun for all these "roaming" weirdos nowadays to try and kill eachother with their kitten d/p builds xD i've seen it happen 

Edited by Codename T.2847
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 12:59 PM, senftube.6081 said:

Absolutely true. I hardly ever see them playing solo and they only seem to measure themselves against weaker opponents or when they have the numerical advantage. They also seem to exclusively play favor of the month builds; it seems like they can't handle anything else. The super toxic behavior is then also the cherry on the ice and the point where i can't understand ArenaNet that they never take actions against it.

I dunno about that man. One guy I know who plays there has been playing power Tempest and nothing else for the past idk how many years. And he could probably f*ck any one of us in this thread up xD Gotta respect it

Edited by Codename T.2847

3 hours ago, Codename T.2847 said:

I dunno about that man. One guy I know who plays there has been playing power Tempest and nothing else for the past idk how many years. And he could probably f*ck any one of us in this thread up xD Gotta respect it

Is that Jarwan?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2024 at 8:16 PM, Hadi.3167 said:

This whole thread funny as fk. And I don't know any of y'all 🤣

Bro you literally posted clips of yourself raging, ganking and bming because you kept losing vs. CAPS, stop fronting lmfao

Can't comment on QQ as not run into them NA but Hunt is pretty chill. The real problem children (who were dropped on their heads) in roaming are [SA] and [JP] and their cronies with Slonder etc.

Also what hurts roaming far more than any one guild is this idiotic boonball meta which is seeing any and all tools for hurting them removed and made useless. You can't even moa pull the enemy com soon, not that it should be easy with perma 5+ stacks of stability, prot, regen, aegis spam and bubbles. The boonball meta is the child of a person who could never command well removing anything that hurt them. The only thing that kills them is a better skilled boonball or their own stupidity, where the bar for that is so low it's practically in hell.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1