Punch in the face for people who bought the madrinas coffee back then for the "exclusive" /sipcoffee emote ...

On the other hand it does make it better for other players that did not buy that thing - they still can hope for "completion" regarding everything ... when other rare/limited stuff comes back. Yes this can disencourage from buying such special offers just for such reasons though.

29 minutes ago, DarcShriek.5829 said:

I always wait for the discount before I buy anything from the gem store, and then I only use gems that I bought with gold.

Did you accidentally reply on the wrong thread? 'Cause I don't see how this has anything to do with the topic. :classic_huh:

On-topic: I am glad they are giving people outside of North America a chance to get this emote. Also, this is not the first "exclusive" in-game item that has become available to the masses later on, and it won't be the last.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

I dont even understand how theres market for 2-5 sec long emotes. like ... you afking somewhere and you type emotes or sms?

whats the point? if you rp just pretend like you doing all those stuff.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

4 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Did you accidentally reply on the wrong thread? 'Cause I don't see how this has anything to do with the topic. :classic_huh:

On-topic: I am glad they are giving people outside of North America a chance to get this emote. Also, this is not the first "exclusive" in-game item that has become available to the masses later on, and it won't be the last.

This is a thread about someone paying $50 for a emote and you question my judgement?

Edited by DarcShriek.5829
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

39 minutes ago, DarcShriek.5829 said:

This is a thread about someone paying $50 for a emote and you question my judgement?

The emote was not bought on the Gem Store and had nothing to do with money-to-gold transactions done in the game. Thus, I found your response a bit out of context in that regard.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

This has gotta be the dumbest thing to be upset over. You have no one to blame but yourself if you spent roughly 50$ for an emote, anet deciding to give it out for free down the road doesn't make that any less of a questionable purchase. Besides you had exclusive access to it for about a year anyway.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, daw.4923 said:

I dont even understand how theres market for 2-5 sec long emotes. like ... you afking somewhere and you type emotes or sms?

whats the point? if you rp just pretend like you doing all those stuff.

you spent $50 on an emote? *sips coffee* that really is something. *eats biscuit* if only there was another way to portray that *kick flips skimmer whilst sipping coffee*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

As an EU citizen I'm very pleased they decided to make it available for everyone now. So thanks Anet!

As for those who bought the coffee and who are unhappy now.. Your frustration most likely feels the same as the frustration some people felt for not being able to get it.. But remember, you didn't buy it for the emote, you bought it for the coffee... (Right?) So compared to everyone who's now going to watch twitch for 8 hours to get it,  you at least got to enjoy the coffee (if you found it enjoyable) and if you bought the more expansive version you also should still have your 'Limited Edition Guild Wars 2 Shaker Cup'. So all in all, you still had an exclusive, limited experience. The Coffee. And maybe even the Shaker Cup.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2024 at 9:24 AM, Vetkin.6041 said:

... lean from your mistakes and never ever buy anything from A-Net cooperations again.

Yes, sadly, Anet is oblivious of investment (legendary runes anyone?) on their players.  The latest (cough) expansion and the home portal stone is a perfect example of them not giving a care. 

• Confused 5

The entitlement..............You must be a nice person to be next to in real life. Some people, man! They just can't enjoy thing in life without feeling superior than other. You really need revaluation if you're gonna make a post complaing about a freaking EMOTE now available to everyone.

Edited by Ultramex.1506
  • Like 4

On 8/18/2024 at 5:09 AM, Mystflower.7319 said:

As an EU citizen I'm very pleased they decided to make it available for everyone now. So thanks Anet!

As for those who bought the coffee and who are unhappy now.. Your frustration most likely feels the same as the frustration some people felt for not being able to get it.. But remember, you didn't buy it for the emote, you bought it for the coffee... (Right?) So compared to everyone who's now going to watch twitch for 8 hours to get it,  you at least got to enjoy the coffee (if you found it enjoyable) and if you bought the more expansive version you also should still have your 'Limited Edition Guild Wars 2 Shaker Cup'. So all in all, you still had an exclusive, limited experience. The Coffee. And maybe even the Shaker Cup.

I was suprised it was even available here, shipping was.. 30€ and would have taken weeks, but hey, atleast it was available!

On 8/19/2024 at 12:37 AM, illuminati.8453 said:

Yes, sadly, Anet is oblivious of investment (legendary runes anyone?) on their players.  The latest (cough) expansion and the home portal stone is a perfect example of them not giving a care. 

What's with the Legendary Runes?