Which weapon is the weakest?

@DragonSlayer.1087 said:Scepter is great for Condi Mirage. It’s great paired with Torch for stealth and clone spam plus blocking WITH clone lol.

I think Sword for warrior needs some more luvin. It’s so weak compared to axe or dagger.

I disagree. Scepter has one of the most underwhelming auto attacks in the game, damage is close to 0, the clone application is clunky. One of the most powerful skills, Scepter #3, has been trashed after the confusion nerfs. The block is meh, everybody has unblockables these days. Axe or even Sword does much better for Condi Mirage compared to Scepter.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:Pistol is okay, neither weak nor strong.Mace is pretty strong in the hands of a warrior, but doesn't compete with the hammer.I'd say the most useless tool of all has got to be the focus.I can't imagine anyone making killing blows with that.. thing

I actually consequently use focus on my guardian. But yeah, IT is mostly defensive, more so than shield.?

@crepuscular.9047 said:for me are warhorns and focus, the only 2 land weapons i have not max out weapon master achieve, not even close to max

For me that would be Warhorn, Focus, and Shield. I'm further along in Warhorn because I engaged in a deliberate campaign on my Tempest to rid the world of ambient (white-name) Frogs. After starting to play at the beginning of Early Start in 2012, I'm at 95 kills total on Focus.

@yefluke.3168 said:Which weapon is the weakest link in the game?I think Mace is the weakest because of it slow smash.Others are pistol(i don't know why it is not that relavant) and rifle(it is cool but in fact ...meh).

Hammer is good but it is rarely used. (why??)

However, I reckon sword/long bow probably over used.

Mace is meta weapon for core power warrior now In pve

Archived