Which is your favorite title and why?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God Walking Among Mere Mortals.

Because I'm proud of how I got it without a single second of farming. No gimmicky solo farms, not gimmicky party farms, no exploity and hectic speed clears.

Just good old fashioned full balanceway completion of hard mode missions, dungeons and elite missions.

Even for Legendary Defender of Ascalon I waited until they added the pre-Searing daily quests, no grindy and utterly boring death-leveling for me, no siree!

The one I use most is Light in the Darkness, because my main character's last name means dawn star so it fits her perfectly, which isn't something that happens to me very often in games.

Other than that my favourite titles are often the silly sounding ones, like Yakslapper or Chicken Chaser. I find them more amusing and memorable than the sensible ones. Although Shadow of a Shadow is pretty cool, as is Unstoppable Force.

Incidentally I'm forever disappointed that the achievement Wurmicidal Maniac gives the much more boring title Wurm's Bane. If Wurmicidal Maniac was a title I'd use it all the time.

"Hero of Lion's Arch" is a title I've loved every time I see it, but sadly one I can never have as I joined early this year. :(

Among the ones I have, "The Sunbringer" is my absolute favorite as it was the first achievement title I unlocked by pure accident. (I had "Armchair Commander" and "Combat Healer" but those I obtained with intention. "Sunbringer" was a lovely surprise) And even better that I unlocked it with my second Chara who it fits with perfectly!

Currently working on "Shadow of a Shadow" but it'll take me a bit lol.

I like titles for the way they sound more than what is required to obtain them, which most of the time I can't even remember. It would be easier to say ones I don't like. Chicken Chaser would be at the top of that list bc it's popular with 'ganker' style players in wvw which would be fine except they are invariably, without exception in my experience, bad players easily killed. Dungeon Master is another one I don't like bc if I wear it in a dungeon ppl expect me to know what to do when in reality I likely haven't run that path in months :p

Hero of Lion's Arch seems great to me - since it seems it was limited to the people that played Living Story 1 to the end. So I didn't get it. From the ones I got the Honors in Applied Jumping is one of the more rare ones. And I like jumping. So I guess I like that most. Not using any title though. (Especially since I'm a bit bad even at easier jumps nowadays. Was at the first release of this title when I got it and a bit later 6 years break from the game and not much jumping training ha ha.)

Hero of Lion's Arch is still my fav title. I usually play as a lone ranger who joins events, but in the end always goes her own way. I was so happy I could assist during the Battle of Lion's Arch, joining other players to take the city back and eventually beat Scarlet. I might be a bit too nostalgic, but I still have fond memories of that event.