IF you could kill off one of the NPC who would it be?

I have to agree with Dante.1508 about HoT but I thought it was my comeuppance for frreewheeling to level 80. I went from flipping about here and there listening to one engineer repeatedly whine ' I like muffins, too" to being called Commander and having to lookout for quicksand. It is hella difficult and while that's good thing to be pushed through here and there piling it on with relentless numbers of very difficult regular spawning enemies is just really frickin' annoying - those mmf*(k^£g thorn vines. Oh, and that was all before I had a mount. Look, there is a fine line between challeging and stupid, this we all know and I think it's a good thing to be made to seek other players advice and you tube tutes but ya gotta be able to wander around a bit and enjoy the places you come across without being downed in half a second by level 80 spawn. It's the eternal balance question I guess. I'm still playing so......

If I had my way it would be the whole of Destiny's Edge and the younger set who followed after them(Braham, Rox, Taimi.. etc.) From the beginning the living story has come across as one huge, drawn-out, overwrought post-GW1 fan fic. There's nothing worse than fan fic, and there's no point delineating between good and bad fan fic because there is no good fan fic. It's rare to come across a story where nearly every character you encountre is a waste of skin. Thus far in my gaming experiences living world/story's characters are rather exceptional in that regard. Just my opinion though.

That said, if I had to absolutely narrow it down then it would be the NPC in Divinity's Reach, just outside of the Salma home instance, who constantly walks past and delivers his drive-by, "My job is better than yours!" Why? Because compared to the Commander, who has to suffer the aforementioned idiots in order progress the "story," - Yes. Yes, his job is definitely better. He could be the town muckraker, without the rake, without his arms, and forced to do that job on his belly and with only his teeth and his job would still be better than the Commander's. I resent him for that.

I know she isn't really on anyone's mind currently but I'd kill off Zojja.A. She is a self-absorbed, self-righteous know-it-all that's always wrong.B. Her voice annoys me. Sorry, Felicia Day. Good job, though.C. It would do the story good to not have the character hanging around without purpose.

@SinisterSlay.6973 said:

@SinisterSlay.6973 said:Then more when she backstabbed us.

Caithe never backstabbed us. She saw saving the egg as her personal Wyld Hunt, something she thought only she could accomplish. Also, Mordremoth was playing with her mind, so not her fault for not being able to judge the situation appropriately.Canach had no such issue. He was a loyal friend.

Sure, because all people's psyche is exactly the same, with the exact same strengths and weaknesses, reacting exactly the same way to everything. "You know one sylvari, you know them all." Oh please. :s

Kasmeer. All i know about her is that she's a lesbian. I don't know anything else, and i have no clue where she came from either. As far as i can tell she just showed up at the beginning of HoT as a miscoloured pact minion. Every other character except marjory(who's just edgy kasmeer) is at least a li'l interesting(i don't have LS 1&2)(i have nothing against lesbians don't get the wrong idea)

Zojja. Just a note 'btw, she is dead now. Burnt and buried, don't bother to show up' and I am happy.

Caithe - I never forget what she did to her sister. I do not like her at all. But that makes her a valuable character. Braham has his moments where I want to strangle him and he has his good ones. Some variety (npc I like, meh, dislike) keeps things from being boring.