What events would you like to see Anet add to existing map

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@"Vinceman.4572" said:PvE Reward track so players can choose what they like instead of being forced into content. It would be enough to add newer maps later to the system so it's guaranteed that the latest maps have decent amounts of players.

What rewards would they be able to choose from?

Things that are actually unachievable to obtain due to their 0.0001% drop rates. Meanwhile this game is 7 years old and there are too many of those items in the game regarding the fact that only a very tiny mininmum of the player base sees this lotto game as an attraction to play grindy and usually unrewarding content. Things shouldn't get devaluated per se but at the moment the items you can't get via playing you neither get via trading post because the market takes place at GW2 Exchange on reddit.Have a short look: https://www.reddit.com/r/GW2Exchange/

In almost every discussion about rewards this comes up and I can understand why many are frustrated because the game doesn't feel rewarding at all due to being littered with trash loot but nothing of value even when playing said content 100 times.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

@Vinceman.4572 said:PvE Reward track so players can choose what they like instead of being forced into content. It would be enough to add newer maps later to the system so it's guaranteed that the latest maps have decent amounts of players.

Things that are actually unachievable to obtain due to their 0.0001% drop rates. Meanwhile this game is 7 years old and there are too many of those items in the game regarding the fact that only a very tiny mininmum of the player base sees this lotto game as an attraction to play grindy and usually unrewarding content. Things shouldn't get devaluated per se but at the moment the items you can't get via playing you neither get via trading post because the market takes place at GW2 Exchange on reddit.Have a short look:

In almost every discussion about rewards this comes up and I can understand why many are frustrated because the game doesn't feel rewarding at all due to being littered with trash loot but nothing of value even when playing said content 100 times.

Certainly a lot of rewards are way too rare to drop. Though a PvE reward track to get those items is a bit too extremely easy.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

@Vinceman.4572 said:PvE Reward track so players can choose what they like instead of being forced into content. It would be enough to add newer maps later to the system so it's guaranteed that the latest maps have decent amounts of players.

Things that are actually unachievable to obtain due to their 0.0001% drop rates. Meanwhile this game is 7 years old and there are too many of those items in the game regarding the fact that only a very tiny mininmum of the player base sees this lotto game as an attraction to play grindy and usually unrewarding content. Things shouldn't get devaluated per se but at the moment the items you can't get via playing you neither get via trading post because the market takes place at GW2 Exchange on reddit.Have a short look:

Certainly a lot of rewards are way too rare to drop. Though a PvE reward track to get those items is a bit too extremely easy.

Of course it shouldn't be made too easy and I would be fine with a certain degree of grind and then being account bound but overall you then would have a realistic chance to get the item you want and not to rely on external websites where the already heavy whales become richer and richer. The luck chance can still apply since it is so rare it doesn't matter anyways.

@Vinceman.4572 said:

Of course it shouldn't be made too easy and I would be fine with a certain degree of grind and then being account bound but overall you then would have a realistic chance to get the item you want and not to rely on external websites where the already heavy whales become richer and richer. The luck chance can still apply since it is so rare it doesn't matter anyways.

If they made collections for some of these items or stop it with the abysmally low chances it could make these kinds of items not inflate beyond the TP cap. The rarity overkill certainly is antithetical to their economy policies to such contradictory levels.

They added some "more challenging" content in low level maps in the last 2 years: the awakened invasion or those portals that teleport you to fight a branded boss. Sometimes there is a boss farming event. It's not much and it's not really end-game content, sure. But you must remember that low level maps are mainly meant for new players, to learn the game. A new player (possibly still with a free account, trying the game) would probably be too confused if he stumbled across a horde of high level players killing everything with their mounts.I mean, some more "life" is fine, to attract more, but we have more than 50 maps, there's no reason to add end game content to the early maps. Orr could be fine, or some instanced arena in the capital cities, as someone said. But don't annoy new/returning players when they are trying to level up their first character.

@"Urud.4925" said:They added some "more challenging" content in low level maps in the last 2 years: the awakened invasion or those portals that teleport you to fight a branded boss. Sometimes there is a boss farming event. It's not much and it's not really end-game content, sure. But you must remember that low level maps are mainly meant for new players, to learn the game. A new player (possibly still with a free account, trying the game) would probably be too confused if he stumbled across a horde of high level players killing everything with their mounts.I mean, some more "life" is fine, to attract more, but we have more than 50 maps, there's no reason to add end game content to the early maps. Orr could be fine, or some instanced arena in the capital cities, as someone said. But don't annoy new/returning players when they are trying to level up their first character.

Remember Modremoth's invasion of the lvl 15 zones? And how the scaling system was broken due to the Mordrem not having properly scaled Sub-80 stat block (effectively making them 3 levels higher), Lvl 80 Players being scaled down more aggressively due to the Zone's level, Low Level players scaling the whole event up, but lacking the Damage, armor value, Defensive or Control skills to fight an enemy designed around needing a shut down strategy, and can dish out enough CCs to stun lock you, and then roll you over with more damage then you knew was possible at that point.

I'm pretty sure the Awakened Invasions are scaled properly... but that difference in their attacks is so substantial, they go in looking like this......

http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Spongebob-Happy-spongebob-squarepants-154897_338_432.jpg

but come out looking like this.....

"The day I set foot on that beach in Normandy, I never wished more that there was a god in heaven, and I was never more certain that there wasn’t."