What's on your Bucket List?

I just finished Eureka, the second gen Legendary mace, after about six months work. It will be by last Legendary (unless they come out with a bow I want for my Thief, Renegade, Ranger, or Dragonhunter).

I may make a list of some armor sets or finish a few achievements.

What are some things you have on the horizon? Weapons, armor, Legendaries, that particular skin, or Ascended items for all your characters?

Nothing major at the moment. I've finally achieved my years long goal of getting a permanent hair stylist, I have several alts with map completion, and while I have a few legendaries I'd like, the thought of the slog to get them is daunting enough to make them a someday-but-not-now thing. I also have a number of achieves waiting, like Migraine and the last two in Dragonfall, but no driving urgency for them. Mostly I'm coasting until the Saga begins.

Though I suppose I do have a project of wanting to set up alternate builds on various alts now that there are templates. I've just been a bit worried by reports of bugs of equipment getting lost and such, and have never been much of a build swapper anyway. I should consider getting to that. But when I have idle hours to spare right now, they're going to The Outer Worlds >.> Which I would like to get through at least one run of before the Saga yoinks me back into constant MMO play.

In no particular order:

• Finishing Claw of the Khan-Ur
  • Playing the raids I've not yet done
  • Unlocking all the minis I can get
  • Finishing levelling up all my characters
  • Finishing map completion on every single map on at least one character (this one is on-going because they keep adding maps)
  • Finishing the story on all my permanent characters
  • Find a warrior build I actually enjoy
  • Maybe making Nevermore and the new legendary greatsword (Exordium?) for other characters

There's probably a lot more I don't remember right now.

I'm currently working on Howler, and I really think I should make incinerator. I have every type of weapon as a legendary except dagger. Currently sitting 37,362 achievement points and would like to get to 39k to unlock the radiant back piece. I've also been keeping 14 characters up to date with story and zone complete, so I'll be continuing on with that.

@Game of Bones.8975 said:

• Maybe making Nevermore and the new legendary greatsword (Exordium?) for other characters

Nevermore was definitely a labor of love for me; it took over two years to complete. My hardest part was getting a group together for the Vinetooth Prime.

I've been wanting Nevermore ever since it was released, but the character I want it for isn't even level 80 yet so I feel like I need to finish levelling him first. But I decided to use the Gift of Desert Mastery to make the Claw of the Khan-Ur so I can save the jungle stuff I've got for Nevermore. But I'll get there one day.