Make Guild Cape not account bound

@Bron.9647 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:I don't get what the OP is talking about. Why would you want an unlocked skin to
not
be account bound? (
confused
)

so the gm can buy it for everyone in the guild? ;)

Then send everyone in the guild 10g and tell them it's for a cape. If you're buying a cape for yourself, 10g really isn't THAT expensive.

it's just not the same feeling though :\

which one would your son / daughter be more happy to find under the xmas treeA) a toy firetruck / pink poniesB) an envelope with a $20 giftcard

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:So, you'd rather have it soulbound? /confused

He wants it accountbound on equip so that someone else can buy it for him and mail it to him.

Ahhhhh, finally someone made some sense out of the OP's weird post. Thanks! :lol:

But still, it's easier to just send someone 10 gold(as someone stated earlier) so they can buy it themselves. Otherwise we'll start seeing Capes on sale in the Black Lion Trading Post. Which of course would mean you'd have to under-sell the guild vendor so people would buy it. No one wants to pay full price for anything.

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:

@Mewcifer.5198 said:Is this thread/poll a joke? Please tell me it is a joke.

It is a joke.

I have no idea if it actually is, but you wanted someone to tell you it was so I took it upon myself to do so. Hopefully you are satisfied with this turn of events.

nah, I'm absolutely serious.

guild leaders should be able to bestow guild capes to guildies... on a side note, can we please have ascended guild capes? green capes sux

and guildlings should have the rights to protest in Lion's Arch if their guild leader refuses to buy them guild capes

and you know what will come next on gem store? tabards for WvW

Do you want to identify yourself to be part of the alliance? not get friendly killed? give Anet all your monies!!! so we can have GW3