Necro Lichform has got to go!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Math.5123 said:

@ollbirtan.2915 said:No it doesn't. Try LoS / reflect.

Not all classes can Reflect bro!

all classes can, just not all classes can afford to use those skills.I bet using lich form against team with tempest doesnt get you far, while some other classes better have perfect cds ready or flop dead

Rev can't, can they?

They have more than one projectile block which is enough to neuter Lich DPS. Field of the Mists follows with you, so you can activate it, swap to a different weapon, and then DPS the Necro(s) hard.

That doesn't mean that Lich AA doesn't hit hard, it does. This is neither a statement in support of or against Lich Form.

@Math.5123 said:

all classes can, just not all classes can afford to use those skills.I bet using lich form against team with tempest doesnt get you far, while some other classes better have perfect cds ready or flop dead

Rev can't, can they?Rev actually have an on demand projectile block...on ventari

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Rev can't, can they?

They have more than one projectile block which is enough to neuter Lich DPS. Field of the Mists follows with you, so you can activate it, swap to a different weapon, and then DPS the Necro(s) hard.

That doesn't mean that Lich AA doesn't hit hard, it does. This is neither a statement in support of or against Lich Form.

Rev can't, can they?Rev actually have an on demand projectile block...on ventari

He said every class has reflects. Not blocks.

@Eugchriss.2046 said:

And when you use a heal, and can block with staff, aaaaand s can block with shield (herald) aaaaand have glint (herald) aaaaand iirc hammer has projectile block But I know hammer Is dogshit

@Math.5123 said:

Rev can't, can they?

I know, but every class has either a block, reflect, or projectile destruction somewhere.

It may be on an espec, but they are there.

Most of Lich Form's nastiness is either a projectile or requires you to be in close proximity. That and if you have boon corrupts it's trivial to counter Lich.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Rev can't, can they?

I know, but every class has either a block, reflect, or projectile destruction somewhere.

Most of Lich Form's nastiness is either a projectile or requires you to be in close proximity. That and if you have boon corrupts it's trivial to counter Lich.

I know, that's still not the point of his post. I know revs have plenty of projectile denial.

@Math.5123 said:

Rev can't, can they?

I know, that's still not the point of his post. I know revs have plenty of projectile denial.

:+1:

All that said, there are plenty of counters to Lich Form and people should be bringing some them, or boon corruption if available.

@CutesySylveon.8290 said:People trying to cite LoS as a measure against Lich AA when we all know good and well they will straight up follow you around structures.

How about Lich get shifted to not destroy anything without projectile denial but also not get completely shut down by them?

Its a joke just like all the other excuses, lich form, trapper rune and burn guard are need of some nerfs so the metal actually playable. Imagine if war rampage did 5k autos and a warrior said just kite rampage lmao.

@Shieldbash.5304 said:Enough is enough, this is just ridiculous at this point! How long are Necros going to be allowed to Faceroll the game?

In most of my matches using lich form in a teamfight is just a ritualistic suicide. Everyone jumps you, your pulsing stab cannot keep up with the CC and you get grinded into the dirt within 3 seconds.Also what metabuild cannot deal with lich? If you can't LoS/reflect/block/evade/weaken/blind/booncorrupt/ interrupt... you deserve to die. The necro just used its most powerful cooldown by the time you have nothing left to counter.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Paradoxoglanis.1904 said:lich form is a skill that is favored by the best players, and the best players tend to win.

No, that is Revs.

Lich form is a skill favored the mechanically lacking, and the mechanically lacking with Lich tend to kill the mechanically lacking who don't LOS.

^ That's how this quote should go.

No thats not a very funny meme