Super Adventure Box in 2021

April 6th I think. The two next weeks are already occupied by olmakhan faction, 1 week for rally event then 1 week without nothing only wait. There is no announcement yet, maybe next week. I just say that because last year they delayed the release because something else was released in same time: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/101436/super-adventure-festival-2020/p1

I'm curious to see what they will add, coloured glitched weapons? I already have the two infusions, almost all color sets, I think I haven't finished the red one. Even for the achievs and upgrades got everything apart destroy the stumps of w2. Really hoping for at least one or two new zones. Even a themed sab activity, tron race or whatever.

@hugo.4705 said:I'm curious to see what they will add, coloured glitched weapons? I already have the two infusions, almost all color sets, I think I haven't finished the red one. Even for the achievs and upgrades got everything apart destroy the stumps of w2. Really hoping for at least one or two new zones. Even a themed sab activity, tron race or whatever.

I would love SAB water weapons but I doubt its in the works.

@Tseison.4659 said:I thought they were also going to give us a teaser or first look into EoD in April? Or perhaps May? (I forget where I read it but it was on here)

There's been no such official info on thaty, however the final part of Champions is the end of April and so it is widely speculated we will start seeing the first info either at the conclusion of the episode or soon after

@Randulf.7614 said:

@Tseison.4659 said:I thought they were also going to give us a teaser or first look into EoD in April? Or perhaps May? (I forget where I read it but it was on here)

There's been no such official info on thaty, however the final part of Champions is the end of April and so it is widely speculated we will start seeing the first info either at the conclusion of the episode or soon after

Yeah I think that’s the assumption I got. I just want info on E-Specs already....

While it’s entirely possible that it won’t be available Tuesday as in previous years (except for last year), I don’t believe we’d have to wait until the end of the month or after the next chapter. Halloween and HoT occurred at the same time so there is a precedent for an overlap. The new faction allies don’t really add anything meaningful so the festival could very well go live with the next faction ally update.

@Donutdude.9582 said:Oh no...this year is the year I go for both infusions...having never done Tribulation Mode before.

Pray for me, friends.

Did that last year too, from 0. Having a friend to do the grind with MASSIVELY increased my enjoyment!

@MokahTGS.7850 said:W3 and W4....

Ha! Sell that with the next expansion.

We know they are working on that, but they said last year to not expect it 2020 or next year, so 2022 we might finally see them :)

@"hugo.4705" said:April 6th I think. The two next weeks are already occupied by olmakhan faction, 1 week for rally event then 1 week without nothing only wait. There is no announcement yet, maybe next week. I just say that because last year they delayed the release because something else was released in same time: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/101436/super-adventure-festival-2020/p1

SAB has historically started the Tuesday on or just before April Fool's if I understand correctly.

Most stuff happens on Tuesdays. Except maybe weekly WvW resets. And I guess we'll get the sudden release tomorrow. Though I would have hoped to see at least an announcement 24 hours earlier (today/now) with SAB festival announcement + the remaining march sale stuff. But ArenaNet (sadly) always tries to to stuff without prior announcement - so people can't really prepare unless they know/suspect the release dates because they can see the pattern from the previous years.