Don't you think it's time that healing specs get some kind of mechanics to get reward points by healing and buffing?

Yeah it should be something like all squad in combat get bags from kills, not only if you hit someone. 

1 minute ago, Zikory.6871 said:

Yikes. 10-20 bags is pretty garbage. Glad I average closer to 80-100 on Firebrand. 

Depends how many fight you have, but yeah from 2h raid 50-100 should be available but dps class sometimes get 2-3x more... OP use sometimes reflects, you should hit more enemies=more bags. 

Just now, jacekplacek.7923 said:

Yeah it should be something like all squad in combat get bags from kills, not only if you hit someone. 

Depends how many fight you have, but yeah from 2h raid 50-100 should be available but dps class sometimes get 2-3x more... OP use sometimes reflects, you should hit more enemies=more bags. 

🙂 I'm being facetious. Stopped caring about "bags" a long time ago. 

My assumption is either. They have very little content (100 bags is imo low for a scourge). They fight at range so FBs have limited ways to tag. Or the flat out just don't press buttons. 

I'd be more serious if this post was about normalizing WXP instead of memeing about bags. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jacekplacek.7923 said:

some people don't play this game for hours. maximum i get to play this is 2 hours in a day. 

i actually have a job, just saying. 

Edited by PrinceValentine.9320

This must be the "I don't get enough loot healing my map que while we farm 25 guys" thread.  Players dropping loot is one of the biggest problems in wvw.  Everyone just stacks to fight outnumbered servers for easy loot.

How about we remove player drops and tie rewards to the individual reward tracks?  Blobbing is far too profitable now as it is.

• Like 3

I play dps only but I’d appreciate a way for our support to get more loot and xp from kills. We have a serious lack of support in some of the groups I run with, and a few have stated it’s because of loot/xp.

I always throw bags to my party fb + cleanser each group I join fights or not. 

Anet should find a way to encourage support play for those who actually do care about loot and xp. 

As always, ty to all those who do come on support for group play, and big props to those who switch from dps to support when asked 💖

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

In an act of generosity, I have decided to sell the extremely valuable commodity known as the Heavy Loot Bag each on the TP for 3s11c instead of 3s12c. I have just sold 111 (one hundred and eleven) of them.

I hope all you supports will appreciate it.

Also go tag the polar bears in north borderland; a powerful blood is worth 10 of these things lol.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

In an act of generosity, I have decided to sell the extremely valuable commodity known as the Heavy Loot Bag each on the TP for 3s11c instead of 3s12c. I have just sold 111 (one hundred and eleven) of them.

I hope all you supports will appreciate it.

Also go tag the polar bears in north borderland; a powerful blood is worth 10 of these things lol.

Basically this...why do people play WvW for bags? They're possibly the least worthwhile thing you can get on a drop outside junk like spikes.  

2 hours ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Asking people to share their bags?

That's a bold strategy, Cotton, let's see it pays off for'em.

Oh I never asked that they  share their bags. I said that I do. I wish that anet had a better solution. I know better than to ask people to share their loot. if they want to they will. 

2 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Basically this...why do people play WvW for bags? They're possibly the least worthwhile thing you can get on a drop outside junk like spikes.  

In addition to people actually dropping spikes.

If you're tagging 10 people, you're looking at a couple of bags if lucky. More likely it's spikes and badges.

In any case, better look at Reward Track and Skrmish rewards because tagging for loot has never been a good method ever.

• Like 1

If people dont like the lootbags... play necro instead. Its not like the role in the zerg matter for your gameplay - you stay attached to commander and faceroll the keyboard. If the commander cries for healer... let some other kitten do it.

If you want special rewards for the role of brainless AoE spamming, then how about also giving 10 lootbags per 1v1/2v2/3v3 kill? Roamers cant get bags at anywhere near the pace of zerg wipes.

In fact just give me 10 lootbags per tick when I'm trying to protect a camp. Because I'm special.

• Like 1

You're also forgetting to consider a wee-little thing known as RNG.  There have been plenty of nights where, after raiding for 1-2 hours, I've actually gotten more loot bags playing my full minstrel healing spec scrapper (although I do use elixir gun when all my heals are on cooldown) than I have on my full zerk reaper while getting tons of kills.  But in both scenarios, I always wind up with more spikes than bags.

That being said, I've never played the gamemode for bags, achievements, WXP or the like.  I play it because I enjoy it.  You might want to consider doing the same.  Few things are more annoying than seeing half your map populated by players out trying to do what amounts to PvE ("I'm just here to get my warclaw and once I do I'm done with WvW") instead of players who actually enjoy the gamemode.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Ronin.4501 said:

Few things are more annoying than seeing half your map populated by players out trying to do what amounts to PvE ("I'm just here to get my warclaw and once I do I'm done with WvW") instead of players who actually enjoy the gamemode.

Those people are funny, they're in there suffering to earn a mount that's the worst of all the pve mounts.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XenesisII.1540 said:

Those people are funny, they're in there suffering to earn a mount that's the worst of all the pve mounts.

It's dumb because it's actually a negative effect on pve as it keeps defaulting to warclaw if you came back from WvW. But I guess that's another issue.

Over in the general subforum people have been crying that WvW legendaries are so easy because all you have to do is afk constantly, but that method is largely confined to leechers and not actual wvwers, plus it's a horrific way of wasting time and methods on paper are often just straight up garbage in practice. Not to mention it may be harder for a newb to leech when their server is dead and/or getting rekt.

It's all really silly. One should never sacrifice their dignity for a shiny they may not even want. And if one doesn't know why they want the shiny? Then why??? Naturally when I pointed this out, they acted like I kicked their cat.

I don't really get why it's even an option in pve, except to show off I guess. It just annoys me.

Site Note: Is it possible to get the Warclaw without unlocking any mount in pve?

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Like 2