I wonder what our next excuse to slaughter as many creatures as possible will be.

DarcShriek.5829

It sounds like EoD will be the end of the Elder Dragon Story.  With it completed, the commander will no longer have an excuse to casually slaughter thousands of victims.  What will the commander use as an excuse now?  I don't see the char being much of a problem due to them being devastated by the frost legion.  Will we travel to new lands to slaughter creatures there?  Will a previously unknown group come to us to be slaughtered?  Will one of the minor races be slaughtered?  Or will we finally get smart and realize that the sylvari and asura need to go back where they came from?

Edited by DarcShriek.5829
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 12

Palawa Joko was quite close.

Palawa Joko: Oh, Commander, you look so disappointed. So impotent. I feel for you, I really do.
Palawa Joko: But let's be honest: you knew, in your heart.
Palawa Joko: Fear not, the world will not forget you. The scars you've gouged into it spell out your name for all to see.
Palawa Joko: I confess, I was happy to take credit for your "victories."
Palawa Joko: But did you ever stop to wonder what that says about you? That so many bought what I was selling?
Palawa Joko: They call me a monster and you a hero. The world expects Palawa Joko to dare to throw reality into chaos.
Palawa Joko: But surely no mortal would be so monumentally STUPID as to destroy a dragon, the life force of this world.
Palawa Joko: Let alone two. And a god to boot? Perhaps they will finally thank me for luring you to me...
Palawa Joko: So that I. May save the world. From you.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

We have been attacked by undead forces three times so far. I guess they will pull that card at least one more time.

The inquest is still around with one very powerful overseer on the run/hiding. 

Abaddon is still an option.

We've got five more human-gods who still have not paid us a visit, after disposing of their former team-mate.

There is always the alien/enemy invasion from another dimension option. Not a very smart one, but not completely off the schedule.

After the defeat of Primordus, the Asura may become a little bold regarding their limits and probably gift us yet another Thaumanova-like incident, just bigger.

The foefire is still an issue. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 6:41 PM, HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:

We have been attacked by undead forces three times so far. I guess they will pull that card at least one more time.

The inquest is still around with one very powerful overseer on the run/hiding. 

Abaddon is still an option.

We've got five more human-gods who still have not paid us a visit, after disposing of their former team-mate.

There is always the alien/enemy invasion from another dimension option. Not a very smart one, but not completely off the schedule.

After the defeat of Primordus, the Asura may become a little bold regarding their limits and probably gift us yet another Thaumanova-like incident, just bigger.

The foefire is still an issue. 

They could also pull out the Mursaat again, after the Dragons are gone. Saying that the invasion back then was just a Vanguard or whatever.

I really wish this would happen 😄

15 hours ago, firedragon.8953 said:

Probably go to space.

Meet Thanos.

Get infinity gauntlet.

Become a god. Slaughter half the universe (by hand, not glove).

Next movie: Avengers: Guild Wars 2

Then we are all assimilated by A.I. in RL.

See if I had that, I would go back in time, continue development for GW1 Utopia campaign, finish the GW Beyond content, and then release GW2 when it was actually good and ready with the systems it needs and still is missing to this day (like alliances). Oh and IBS (at least as it ended up) and LWS3E6 would never happen. And Season 1 wouldn't have been temporary except for things like the destruction/battle of Lion's Arch.

Edited by Faridah.8431

On 8/4/2021 at 2:49 AM, anduriell.6280 said:

Charrs need to eat and i don't think there are many vegetarians within their ranks.  

Oh some Charr like to eat a salad or two. Wink wink.

To the ops point though, lets go somewhere entirely new next time and take over their land. Maybe find a land humans can move to without all the issues they have on Tyria xD

Or go to the above, and go under ground. Find the old Asuran homeland. Maybe some dwarven kingdom that while all stone, is still active and thriving.

Lots they can do honestly.

Edited by Dante.1763
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2021 at 10:20 PM, DarcShriek.5829 said:

I'm not aware of any demons.  The gods are just powerful people.  I'm not sure "gods" is the best name for them.

Demons are very rare in GW2.  But they are part of the GW Universe.  See Deimos, for example.