Magical Appearance and Weapon Set

Bunny.9834

I am on a quest to get all these new weapons and the outfit. I LOVE them! THANK you for making these! If these had been the new legendaries with some more pink and rainbowy footfalls, I think I would have bought the Ultimate EoD pre-purchase the moment it was available. But this is even better because skins instead of legendaries. Make more stuff like this!

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/17/2021 at 9:34 PM, Chichimec.9364 said:

"its horrible to me." Fixed. 

@DragonSlayer.1087 I loved it too and immediately got one of the Magical weapon skins for an alt who just had to have it.

It's horrible...

...to me as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

I love the female set, and the weapons in general. My pink Sylvari boy doesn't really suit the outfit at all (few outfits look greeeat on him), but I have a pink haired Norn Ranger named Artemis and she got the full outfit and a long bow. XD

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

It's horrible on my lady charr...if you want a good laugh, preview it.  I snorted and burst out laughing, absolutely hideous.  Asura much cuter, kind of disturbing little fairy godmother vibe to bonk you on the head with a magic scepter.  Lol not my aesthetic, but I can appreciate the detail and whimsy that went in to it.  Happy for those who like it and curious to see it put into use out and about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just for lols, I tried the outfit on my big hulking sylvari necromancer. He's colored mostly dark green, has piercing red eyes and a face like a trainwreck, and looks like he could snap a norn in half. Naturally I forced him into a magical girl outfit.

So I'm typing this from a secure bunker to try and hide from his murderous vengeance.

Ahem. In all seriousness, the female version of the outfit looks pretty nice. It's not something I'd ever buy, but it looks good...at least on female humanoids - haven't seen it on a charr or an asura. The male version...uh... I'm trying to be nice about it. And failing. XD I intensely dislike it. It's ridiculous. The actual design of the shirt and coat and pants is very nice, but the heart motif (and glowing sparkles from that silly crown and heart-shaped shoulders) just ruins it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Batel.9206 said:

Just for lols, I tried the outfit on my big hulking sylvari necromancer. He's colored mostly dark green, has piercing red eyes and a face like a trainwreck, and looks like he could snap a norn in half. Naturally I forced him into a magical girl outfit.

So I'm typing this from a secure bunker to try and hide from his murderous vengeance.

Ahem. In all seriousness, the female version of the outfit looks pretty nice. It's not something I'd ever buy, but it looks good...at least on female humanoids - haven't seen it on a charr or an asura. The male version...uh... I'm trying to be nice about it. And failing. XD I intensely dislike it. It's ridiculous. The actual design of the shirt and coat and pants is very nice, but the heart motif (and glowing sparkles from that silly crown and heart-shaped shoulders) just ruins it.

You know you can hide the outfit's crown by hiding your helmet in the equipment menu.  If you pick a dark enough dye the glow becomes muted. If you use a really dark dye, the now dark aura becomes difficult to see.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zebulous.2934 said:

You know you can hide the outfit's crown by hiding your helmet in the equipment menu.  If you pick a dark enough dye the glow becomes muted. If you use a really dark dye, the now dark aura becomes difficult to see.

Good to know about the dye - I've tried using dark dyes on other glowy bits of armor and it didn't work very well. 🙂