Least seen class after nerf

Katana.3592

@Fueki.4753 said:It's just my experience, but Warriors and Mesmers are, at least in PvP, the least seen ones.For instanced PvE, it's Thieves.

Sadly there's zero reason to play a class that doesn't even do the most DPS while having 11k hp and zero utility in instanced PvE.

Mesmer 1 shot spec or inspiration mirage are fine in PvP(one shot is overpowered and needs to go away forever). Warrior is weak, though.

I thought nobody played warrior in PvE. It wasn't until I started playing warrior that I started seeing warrior mains everywhere. You can even tell them apart by elite specs in open world - berserkers are more hardcore, while spellbreakers are casuals.

Maybe I notice classes more if I start playing other classes?

@Shiyo.3578 said:

@Fueki.4753 said:It's just my experience, but Warriors and Mesmers are, at least in PvP, the least seen ones.For instanced PvE, it's Thieves.

Sadly there's zero reason to play a class that doesn't even do the most DPS while having 11k hp and zero utility in instanced PvE.

Mesmer 1 shot spec or inspiration mirage are fine in PvP(one shot is overpowered and needs to go away forever). Warrior is weak, though.

The story of the perma stealthing Mesmer who keeps one shotting you for 20k is debunked. Someone was hacking or you made it up.

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@"Fueki.4753" said:It's just my experience, but Warriors and Mesmers are, at least in PvP, the least seen ones.For instanced PvE, it's Thieves.

Only true for fractals. Thief is still played a lot in raids unlike necro which is just played as scourge in raids at SH or as ressbot. Both are not played in fractals.

Being played "a lot" in raids means next to nothing, when raids are played by an incredibly small percentage of the player base.

@Fueki.4753 said:

Only true for fractals. Thief is still played a lot in raids unlike necro which is just played as scourge in raids at SH or as ressbot. Both are not played in fractals.

Being played "a lot" in raids means next to nothing, when raids are played by an incredibly small percentage of the player base.

Necros, thieves and mesmers are all trash in instanced pve if you mean only fractals. Thief is ok in hfb groups though if its played right. It just struggles with <5sec dps windows in speedclear groups. Dungeons are dead.

My experience (WvW and all forms of PvE) least seen classes have been Mesmer in WvW and (unlike others I have seen and fought tons of warriors) and in PvE (instanced fractals) believe it or not it's been guardians. In open world/dungeons it's been thief.

@Nephalem.8921 said:Necros, thieves and mesmers are all trash in instanced pve if you mean only fractals.Story missions, Fractals and Strikes didn't show a lack of Necromancers or Mesmers to me.Thieves, however, were few and far between.

Dungeons are dead.You can get groups for dungeons semi-regularly, so I would rate them less dead than raids.

Memsers and Reapers seem non existent in high end PVP. You only see reapers in the lower tiers. Core is just so much stronger and does more damage.

Necromancers are discouraged for Raiding because they do 2/3 the output other easy specs can do. Scourage is now overshadowed by all other healing classes, I only use it to res unorganized groups in Strike Missions to help players learning the mechanics.

On the flip side... Mesmers are the only valid tank in raids and have the highest DPS.

@Strider.7849 said:My experience (WvW and all forms of PvE) least seen classes have been Mesmer in WvW and (unlike others I have seen and fought tons of warriors) and in PvE (instanced fractals) believe it or not it's been guardians. In open world/dungeons it's been thief.

If guardians are your least seen class in fractals, you're missing out on meta groups entirely. HB/QB is in practically every group that knows what they're doing.

@Aaron Forestman.4758 said:

@Strider.7849 said:My experience (WvW and all forms of PvE) least seen classes have been Mesmer in WvW and (unlike others I have seen and fought tons of warriors) and in PvE (instanced fractals) believe it or not it's been guardians. In open world/dungeons it's been thief.

If guardians are your least seen class in fractals, you're missing out on meta groups entirely. HB/QB is in practically every group that knows what they're doing.

Yeah, I have been. I join/create groups to start and get them done as soon as is possible. I usually get a rev per run for alacrity but am always lacking a FB for quickness, even DH. Tend to get mass amounts of necros that quick join.

@Yoci.2481 said:

The story of the perma stealthing Mesmer who keeps one shotting you for 20k is debunked. Someone was hacking or you made it up.

Don't think they're hacking, and 100% not made up. People play it in platinum games and it one shots 20645 HP medium armor thieves from stealth before you can even react.

but the mes needs all 3 clones in order to do it propably. and in pvp you got ton of aoe and spike dmg that it is propably pretty hard to even get to 3 clones. what I think is the mes shatteres at the same time as doing another melee burst so you take 4 dmg packages in a short amount of time. I am not play pvp anymore, but that's how it mostly happens to me in pve and wvw. assuming you use sword 2 and mind wrack you get have 8 attacks from sword 2 and 3 by clones. so 21k that might be 9k related to blurred franzy and 12k for shatter.

Lol guardians, I see generally between 1 and 3 guardians by run :/