Your drops of the week.

2>

Comments

• @Ashen.2907 said:

@Ashen.2907 said:

@Ashen.2907 said:
    Two blues and a green.

Again.

Three blues and two greens. Things are looking up.

:/ wish you better soon

@DeanBB.4268 said:
    I replied to this post on Oct 24 that I'd recently had 2 ascended drops in WvW. Got another this past weekend. And again, not spending a bunch of time there. I killed a guard and completed a "land claim" daily, so either a chest from the potion or the guard dropped a ring, not sure which.

Nice, i remember drop a ascended in wvw a reaaaally long time ago. But nothing since this time. (just Legendary Spike but since i don't use it for now...)

Last week wasn't bad for me too.

• Ashen.2907Ashen.2907 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Valaraukar.7652 said:

:/ wish you better soon

I got two ascended drops, an armor chest and a weapon chest, in WvW the day after I made that post.

• Congrats ^^

• So how was your week all ? Hope good for you.
    Well me good. I got a permanent acces with black lion chest for my best drop so a good week for me ^^

Hope to read you too and make this topic alive.

• Josiah.2967Josiah.2967 Member ✭✭✭✭

General exotic worth 2 gold. :-/ I mostly do events.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 20, 2020

This week - a Drakkar Hoard (my second) and an Amalgamated Draconic Lodestone

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Wolfb.7025Wolfb.7025 Member ✭✭✭

I got yet another "abyssmal" abyssmal infusion from CM100 that i won't ever use and can't even sell to TP

Years just pass like trains
    I wave but they don't sloow dooown~ don't slow doown~♪