Mistonium density

hugo.4705

Convergence of sorrows II = Requiem can be better if Mistonium wasn't that rare in the new map, in addition of unrewarding events like the shatterer or the race, mistonium are sold 700 karma the unit at the only 3 heart vendors, plus, within the map, I would say, we have around 15 ores giving each 1 mistonium, whereas the collection require 50 of them each time + additional fees. We literally saw volatile magics everywhere: exclamation point shape, hammock shape, over torches, lines in the sky.... Can the rewards be increased, and these rare ores drops more? I'm not asking for a shower of mistonium, but just see in sandswept: Just by doing zohaqan and specimen we have around 15 currencies + around 40 farmed per character.

Yeah, I don't understand why these LS4 ores don't drop 3 minerals just like any other regular one! Have you took a look over the difluorite crystals? They are literally 3 cubes embedded between them, and it drops only one small crystal? .... anyway... isn't that in reality. Will not do PvP just for these things..

@misterman.1530 said:Worse than Mistonium, which is at least farm-able, is the Superior Sigil of Nullification - the cost for these is insane right now. Which means, I will farm the mistonium and wait several days/weeks/months until the sigils come back down in price.

Agree with you, they should use account-bound items, not something you can manipulate on the TP.

The only other map i can compare it to is LW3 Ember Bay. That map was light on nodes but more of the events gave Petrified Wood plus there were more hearts so it balanced out. I feel that this new map is a little under the bar when compared to the currency drop rates from other maps. As I said in another thread, I don't mind working for a collection, but I do mind feeling grinding out the same 3 hearts on 6 characters just to get the collection done. Especially when the nodes and chests do not have a guaranteed drop.

@Kanok.3027 said:

The only other map i can compare it to is LW3
Bloodstone Fen
.FTFY. It's not really that bothersome for me since I don't really care about what's on the vendor, but I can see how it would be a problem. The nodes are exactly like Blood Ruby nodes. As soon as I saw I got nothing at all, I had Bloodstone Fen flashbacks.

I was thinking Ember Bay because collection for a trinket required the hearts and buying stacks for karma rather than farming Rubies. But I see your point from the nodes perspective.

There are 5 distortions, every distortion gets you 5 of them + the 15 from the vendors makes 40 per char even if you don't want to put much effort into it. I'd say they are easy enough to farm (and it's not like you're going to need them for anything else once you finished the collection).

Of course you can complete hearts and do map completion, but you will still have not enough for the whole set, the better is still for me, story completion, give you a serious amount of them after each step, but you will have them only one time per character, that's the con.

I have no issue with mistonium requiring time to acquire, it requires you to play on the map to get. At least it's not like the sigils of nullification and their skyrocketed price that is actually making people not play on the new map since they have to go gold farm or create/level/delete multiple characters just to get them.

@Tails.9372 said:There are 5 distortions, every distortion gets you 5 of them + the 15 from the vendors makes 40 per char even if you don't want to put much effort into it. I'd say they are easy enough to farm (and it's not like you're going to need them for anything else once you finished the collection).

This is very good advice! Unfortunately, the maps I have landed on haven't been running the Distortions. I think folks are more concerned about the collectables right now rather than the Mistonium.

@"LucianDK.8615" said:Yes, Mistonium is way too rare. Might not as well bother trying farming it, and just relying on the daily hearts plus resource node to pick it up.

Tell me, in what way is "relying on the daily hearts plus resource node" not farming? Quite frankly, if you're complaining about the Mistonium, and only the Mistonium, then you've been hoarding Sigils of Nullification, which are far, far, far, far harder to come by than Mistonium.

Archived