Happy holidays from ArenaNet: Looking Ahead to the New Year!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@zealex.9410 said:I wonder is visions is taking the place of ep3 in q1, kind of a let down but ehh visions could be cool. As much as i apreciate the deadlines anet is setting (which is pretty big for the studio) it gives a crystal clear showcase of the issue with the game rn: the content in this roadmap is pittyful and in some cases laughable.

You telling me that in the span of 3 months outside of the big balance patch all wvw has to look forward to is a new mount skill? You telling me that we will go at least 3 more months without a raid and a fractal? I can deff see this roadmap as the closure some ppl didnt want to see. Its kind of a lose lose situation for anet on this one. They simply need to step up their game in all the non lw areas.

Feel the same..

Gw1 did have something similar, could play missions based on other characters and they were fun.

But if these visions of the past are going to take away anything from the development of living world then I am absolutely in favour of not having them.If they are more related to current events and will take their place instead (which I think is more likely), giving us more to do between major living world releases then I am absolutely in favour of that ^^

Soo, at least it is nice to see that ArenaNet has plans to address multiple targets and in which order and when this should happen. But: i don´t think the Warclaw balance is something to have priority because there are way more issues to fix and information to give out that are more important than "just" the warclaw balance.Speaking of the all-time mentioned feature, that has been announced years ago and that we still have nearly zero information about:--> World Restructuring aka Alliance-System!!!what we know so far is-it is in development

yeah, i think that´s it.what we don´t know is:-how far is the development?-is it actually in active development or is it just on hold atm?-what are the plans for the design of the system? how is it thought to work?-when can we start looking forward for it to actually be implemented?-how will the transition to the system work?-and many more questions that come up with the answers to the just mentioned points?

Warclaw is relatively fine as is. Please don't ruin it further. Add some rentaclaw features for new players, maybe nerf one of the dodges, but ultimately, warclaw has enabled "less mobile" classes to actually attempt to roam without feeling totally at a disadvantage. (We already can't disengage as easily etc.)

My fiance and I looked at the trailer for Ep 2 and she remarked that it looked like an underwater mount...and I thought the same, but it's tail reminded me of a very well known creature from the game Subnautica: the Reaper Leviathan. I would LOVE a Reaper Leviathan-esque underwater mount for 2020. I would probably never get off it. I would live underwater just to use it all the time.

As for the Visions of the Past, maybe that's the only way people that keep asking for Cantha will get it: as a simple story instance for someone. They won't get the experience they wanted, but perhaps this will silence that crowd.

Finally, seeing as the Lunar New Year is getting some new content for it...can we get some for SAB? Please? World 3 would be nice or at least mounts!

Hello Anet,Wishing you and your families the very best and hope that everyone there had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year, I hope to see you in game,I leave you all with one of my favorite Quotes " There are no real strangers in the world, just friend's I haven't met yet"

Your FriendNoriega The Brave (char name) aka CaptCavemanSrElequin.7169