Hammer Ele confirmed

WindBlade.8749

I think it is an elemental ball, it looks like we are going to summon elements and smash them with the hammer as a ranged attack, which is neat. Basically magical hammer baseball. Oh, and if you look at the shape of the ball, it's shaped like how A-Net usually shows all the elements being used at once. I think instead of an element change we will be using them all at once, but change stances on how it is used.

Edited by Esorono.1039
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Keldaros.8695 said:

For those who didnt watch the stream, here is the silhoutte: https://imgur.com/a/AAGThO8

Edit: I wonder what the swirly thing is with the straps / cage

That cage holds all Eles dreams of being useful and strong for having the lowest base stats and doing piano to even compete with others.
When it'll become filled up it will automatically kill you and port to the nearest waypoint.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Vissarion.6509 said:

So let me get this straight, if they decide for a 2-handed weapon, and a conjure one, why not go for a Greatsword that so many wanted, and go for a "boring" hammer.

I guess we will see soon how cool and viable it will be, but just why?!.

And by so many do you mean you? Cause I didn't see very many, if any ele's asking for a GS as their new weapon.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Infusion.7149 said:

It better be like revenant hammer (ranged) and call down elements like scrapper hammer (Thunderclap makes static field obsolete). Really don't want another melee/near melee weapon. If I wanted to melee I would play Firebrand , renegade, holo, soulbeast, or berserker.

revenant hammer is a joke weapon btww, no one use it

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 18
  • Sad 1

Since I play neither Warrior nor Revenant, I'm gunna give this one a lot of my focus.  Will be interesting to see how it plays and whether I'll play it over Weaver when EoD releases.   So far Harbinger sold me over, I need to try or see more about Willbender cause what I did do didn't impress me.

Now just waiting on Engi and Thief.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I would have preferred Longbow, but Hammer is still better than Greatsword.

Hopefully it'll be ranged with little to no ground-targeted skills.

But did they even confirm in the Stream that it's Elementalist?

For all I know, it could be an unfittingly coloured Thief silhouette and the cage thing is the mechanic that replaces stolen skills.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Vissarion.6509 said:

Are you living under a rock m8? Majority of eles asked for greatsword since release.

There was even a POLL on this forum and the majority wanted Greatsword 

Did you really just ask if I've been living under a rock because of a single poll that was done FOUR YEARS ago? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2