Bladesworn Feedback Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

4 minutes ago, Geoff Fey.1035 said:

Having this spec be complicated with low damage is not a challenge but a design flaw.

I would recommend giving Spellbreaker a try with the beta gear that's provided (choose Marauder stats). (build linked). Only skills you need to use are Axe 4, Axe 5, Greatsword 3, and Burst/Full Counter: Nearly everything dies in seconds

The biggest problem is rooted in:

1. Gunsaber being a forced weapon choice but not doing enough damage to compete with Axe/Axe (DPS) or Greatsword (DPS Utility)
  2. Dragon Trigger interacting very poorly with the overall Warrior design being based around Burst skills for every trait line. You need to be activating your Burst traits consistently to utilize a solid 1/3 of any given traits that you choose (Damage, Cleansing, Heals, Utility).
  3. Gunsaber needs more utility added (evade frames, weakness/vulnerability, blind, etc) as most of a Warrior's utility actually comes from its weapons and less from its utility skills. The utilities added in Bladesworn are not the best

I don't think the damage output on this spec is low at all. It can hit a lot of aoe with normal attacks. While it doesn't dish out high amounts of damage like others have said, the damage output is consistent. That consistent damage output saves you in PvP and PvE because it's reliable and when done well, the sustain is great. 

I see some things differently than you do. Here is what I see in place of what you wrote.

1. As for this point, power for power, it is weaker because there is not one high damage skill to use. But since the GS and Axe skills require you to be a little more stationary, you take a lot of damage as a warrior, hence why those attack skills remove conditions and provide a mechanic to stop the warrior from dying. Gun Saber does not have that because it's more fluid with some more range. 

2. Here, the dragon trigger attacks still act as a burst so using it consistently and not charging it up all the way provided me with condi removal and heals. At least, that's what I'm sure was happening. Again, you have to be more strategic and avoid taking too much unnecessary damage for this to work. I liked the reward for strategic gameplay, you may not, and that's okay. 

3. I found shouts and armaments worked very well, but I could agree with you about the utilities not removing conditions. But, well timed and well placed utilities provided me with cover and the ability to attack through the fields once I set them up. Moreover, there were plenty of other utilities that could remove conditions for me. 

I tried spellbreaker and I didn't like it back at PoF. However, I noticed one thing with this class overall, it's definitely built for group play, like PvE Strikes and PvP/WvW, and I'm certain that's what ANET was shooting for. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Mesket.5728 said:

handicap because we were stripped of our core advantages. We have a fixed weapon kit that is underwhelming and not-oringinal. We already had a successful GS weapon, why another one that is fixed and not better? Why remove burst? we were given a pistol oh that works as another melee? This espec really brings nothing new to the class. Absolutely nothing.

Also, there are 20 years of MMO history to prove over and over again how one shot mechanics will NEVER work in a competitive way and it is exactly what they did. Now they have a huge problem in their hands because this class will never work. This spec reminds me of asura monks in ragnarok online and while many people liked it beucase of just that, one shotting people, it was extremely boring and a one trick pony. If anyone is having a "first time" it seems to be whoever designed this class.

I don't think they were going for one shot mechanics on this at all. Quite the opposite. Like use the dragon trigger mid combo and you will see what I mean. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Jzaku.9765 said:

I'm really glad there's at least one other person who can look past "strong trait good" and recognize how [Lust Forest] turns the gameplay of Bladesworn seriously degenerate. It's incredibly unhealthy for the spec and combined with the Elite forced them to make the CDs on this spec sky high. If these 2 things didnt exist we'd actually have reasonable cooldowns, but as it is we're forced to take them to make the spec playable.

Thanks!

Strong trait in only strong as its competition. Past that it becomes mandatory. It's plain and simple bad design.

I seriously hope people who gush over Bladesworn reconsider their position because Warriors are the ones who will be stuck with it for at least 2-3 years.

Short for Bladesworn is BS for a reason. 🙂

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

A lot of other people here can focus on numbers, balance, etc. So I wont really dip into that. My feedback will mostly be based on "feel".

1. The problem with giving elite specs offhand weapons is not only that it's 2 skills vs 3, but that they are high cooldown. A mainhand or twohand weapon will always feel more special than an offhand. It's partially made up for by the fact that we get the gunsword, but it still kind of sucks.
  2. If you move or get interrupted from dragon trigger, I would like for ammo to fade rather than empty instantly. It can fade rather quickly.
  3. In general some method of using the gun powder smoke to blind enemies would be great. Similar to engi flamethrower's smoke vent.
  4. Tactical reload should work while dragon trigger is active.
  5. Dragon trigger should be accessible while using your normal weapons and should instantly swap you to the gunsword.
  6. Lower the coooldown on the swap by a lot, or get rid of it entirely.
  7. The gunsword look needs to be enhanced  a little. Not saying it should be really flashy, because a lot of people don't like that, but right now it's a little boring looking. Either way, the way it is held needs to be worked on a bit as well.

Overall this is my favorite of the EoD specs so far. It's very creative and just feels cathartic to play.

Edited by BeardRex.6739

19 minutes ago, Salvatore.3749 said:

I don't think the damage output on this spec is low at all. It can hit a lot of aoe with normal attacks. While it doesn't dish out high amounts of damage like others have said, the damage output is consistent. That consistent damage output saves you in PvP and PvE because it's reliable and when done well, the sustain is great. 

I see some things differently than you do. Here is what I see in place of what you wrote.

1. As for this point, power for power, it is weaker because there is not one high damage skill to use. But since the GS and Axe skills require you to be a little more stationary, you take a lot of damage as a warrior, hence why those attack skills remove conditions and provide a mechanic to stop the warrior from dying. Gun Saber does not have that because it's more fluid with some more range. 

2. Here, the dragon trigger attacks still act as a burst so using it consistently and not charging it up all the way provided me with condi removal and heals. At least, that's what I'm sure was happening. Again, you have to be more strategic and avoid taking too much unnecessary damage for this to work. I liked the reward for strategic gameplay, you may not, and that's okay. 

3. I found shouts and armaments worked very well, but I could agree with you about the utilities not removing conditions. But, well timed and well placed utilities provided me with cover and the ability to attack through the fields once I set them up. Moreover, there were plenty of other utilities that could remove conditions for me. 

I tried spellbreaker and I didn't like it back at PoF. However, I noticed one thing with this class overall, it's definitely built for group play, like PvE Strikes and PvP/WvW, and I'm certain that's what ANET was shooting for. 

1. Axe/Axe and Greatsword do not require you to be stationary. Axe/Axe allows movement with Axe 5, cripple/range with Axe 3, self buffs with Axe 2 & Axe 4. Greatsword has a charge on GS5 (twice the range of Gunsaber 5), dodge + attack on GS3, ranged attack + cripple on GS4. The only "stay still" with these two weapon sets is Greatsword 2 which has been listed as a problem since 2015. Gunsaber's ranged attacks are mediocre at best and difficult to direct unless you're in the mid-range, which honestly you'd do far more damage for far less effort using the other two weapon sets.
  2. Dragon Trigger is only accessible when you're in Gunsaber (probably a bug or design issues to be changed). You need at least a 2 second wait-time to hit 4 charges to access the Tier 2 levels of Burst Skills, whereas regular Burst Skills are instant and it's far faster to recover the spent adrenaline as opposed to Flow which you lose. Again, the effort on Core/Spellbreaker/Warrior is far lower with greater payoff, which begs the question "why choose a spec that requires more effort for the same results"
  3. Shouts & Armaments are a good mix, not gonna argue that point. The Armaments themselves are lackluster because of their dependency on each other (See Electric Wall & Heal Skill) which necessitates taking Lush Forest to make them viable as you need to shoot them off twice in quick succession repeatedly.

Bladesworn is hampered by the Core design of Warrior and the sheer power and utility of its existing weapon sets. 

The Gunsaber does consistent low damage whereas Axe/GS are consistent high damage with higher spikes. Dragon Slash just doesn't compete with those spikes to really justify taking it.

Earlier it was mentioned the PvP of Dragonsaber CDs were very low--I'm hoping we'll see a reduction in PvE to match those as having much more spammable skills (including a trait rwork) may actually work quite well comaparatively. 

• Like 1

Tons of fun, probably deserves a nerf (that 60k dps is not ok anet). This class feels fun, it knows what it wants and everything works to that goal. The traits all feel impactful and the gameplay is awesome. Best spec so far. These guys need to share some insights with the other teams, they be struggling. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

20 minutes ago, Geoff Fey.1035 said:
  1. Axe/Axe and Greatsword do not require you to be stationary. Axe/Axe allows movement with Axe 5, cripple/range with Axe 3, self buffs with Axe 2 & Axe 4. Greatsword has a charge on GS5 (twice the range of Gunsaber 5), dodge + attack on GS3, ranged attack + cripple on GS4. The only "stay still" with these two weapon sets is Greatsword 2 which has been listed as a problem since 2015. Gunsaber's ranged attacks are mediocre at best and difficult to direct unless you're in the mid-range, which honestly you'd do far more damage for far less effort using the other two weapon sets.

I said a little stationary, and I probably should have said, "not as fluid and mobile as Gun Saber". Because Axe's mobility is kind of slow and clunky when compared to Gun Saber. 

However, I don't like the Warrior's GSw's mechanic when compared to Guardian or Ranger. It definitely is not as fluid and I rarely come against it in PvP, and when I do, moving away from its attacks is easy. Plus, Gun Saber has that ability to move around the field more, which is a nice since it also has higher sustain. 

I guess the question to ask you, is what did you want to see? More button mashing with higher damage or did you want more complexity?

I think this is a strategy oriented class at the end of the day and I can see many players who don't like the mental challenge in gameplay not wanting to use it, but for those like me, who want the challenge and the rewards from it, will enjoy the spec. 

Edited by Salvatore.3749
  • Confused 2

Didn't get a chance to run through all of the stuff that people posted so sorry if i repeat some of the stuff.

Generally feels like a spec with a nice flow (pun intended). Swapping from gunsaber to dragon trigger feels unique and good as you need to time it properly for full potential. On that note, I would still have some space left to go back to the weapons you actually have equipped. Short cooldown on DT and pretty short refills on the Gunsaber skills kinda make your weapon choice irrelevant. If that was the intention of the spec than by all means, we shall blast away anyway.

Another thing I would reaaaally like to see is to lock movement keys after activating dragon triggers. Somewhat similar to the Deadeye kneel stance. Dodging could interrupt the stance (opposite from the kneel stance) but the WASD key shouldnt interrupt the cast. Countless times have i accidentally interrupt my DT charging by pressing one of the movement keys. It just doesnt feel right to 'get your hands off the keyboard' just to prevent  acccidental interrupting - especially for a skill that strong.

13 minutes ago, Salvatore.3749 said:

I said a little stationary, and I probably should have said, "not as fluid and mobile as Gun Saber". Because Axe's mobility is kind of slow and clunky when compared to Gun Saber. 

However, I don't like the Warrior's GSw's mechanic when compared to Guardian or Ranger. It definitely is not as fluid and I rarely come against it in PvP, and when I do, moving away from its attacks is easy. Plus, Gun Saber has that ability to move around the field more, which is a nice since it also has higher sustain. 

I guess the question to ask you, is what did you want to see? More button mashing with higher damage or did you want more complexity?

I think this is a strategy oriented class at the end of the day and I can see many players who don't like the mental challenge in gameplay not wanting to use it, but for those like me, who want the challenge and the rewards from it, will enjoy the spec. 

This is very illuminating, considering that GS is a power Spellbreakers most competitive damage weapon, and you can absolutely guarantee you'll see greatsword 90% of the time in high level pvp. Regular greatsword has infinitely more mobility than gunsabre, so im pretty confused as to what your getting on about.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Salvatore.3749 said:

First time? Have you read thief forums? LOL,

No, but seriously, this does not feel remotely anything handicapped. It feels superior to other warrior specs. 

In terms of filling that bar, I think you are doing it wrong, it's more complex than just gaining adrenaline, yet simpler. I didn't fill it up more than a quarter or half way in mobs, and I used dragon trigger skills mid combat, and continuously attacked. Filling up the bar is pointless for one high damage hit.  It made sense to use it for more moderate damage strikes to restart the flow, reload the skills, and continuously attacked. I had full marauders armor, 30K health, and only went down below 15K health once or twice because the enemy targets would die. 

Since I primarily play PvP, like I loathe PvE as a thief, I can see this class using the same type of mechanic, dragon trigger midcombat with skill 1, 2 or 3 depending on the situation. Everyone keeps talking about using a full charge, but what's the point of being a stationary target to unleash one high damage attack when you can unleash quick attacks in succession for moderate amounts of damage?

I personally think axe moves feel a bit underwhelming except the last one. I did a bit over 4000 dmg on the second move of axe and the axe throw is like 1500-2000 dmg and has a cd. Only thing that can manage more dmg is the ranged attack which can do up to 6k and has like 25 sec CD.

Lets compàre that to reaper Shall we? Reaper gs 1 hit ez does a 1500-2000 reg hit the second move does like 8-10k dmg on a low cd

Both gravedigger and death spiral are hard hitting. Nightfall is a cc and grasping darkness is hard hitting plus then reaper does huge dmg.

When you compare, bladesworn seems kinda lackluster. I got full set of dolyak with divinity runes and its pretty low damage.

On top of that it feels confusing as to what it wants us to do with the gunblade in combat, as with reaper it gives you pretty big heavy dmg when you do that shroud thing and with this when you take out the gunblade and do dragontrigger, it feels lackluster due to 1charge and dmg combined.

On top of that reaper is inviting you to use its abilities while i don't know ifts more benefiting to jsut stay out of dragontrigger and camp the other thing more often.

Edited by Axl.8924
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Entioch.6594 said:

This is very illuminating, considering that GS is a power Spellbreakers most competitive damage weapon, and you can absolutely guarantee you'll see greatsword 90% of the time in high level pvp. Regular greatsword has infinitely more mobility than gunsabre, so im pretty confused as to what your getting on about.

I don't see it work well in PvP and I play ranked PvP often. All I'm getting  at is mobility on Warrior GSw compared to Gun Saber is different, Gun Saber feels more fluid. I don't see much effective GS Spellbreakers, but that's just me. 

I've been having a lot of fun with this spec. I love the way the damage on the final slash is so powerful depending on whether you have 9 or 10 charges built.

I'll echo a lot of the other points I've seen about the clunkiness of the weapon switch for the gunblade. If you're going to stop me from switching weapons anyway, you might as well put the gunblade switch on the normal weapon swap key and lock out the second set entirely, and then make the dragon stance your f1 button so it doesn't mess with the muscle memory.

If there's one thing I'd like, it'd be a sound effect of some sort on a successful dragon slash. What I really want is a frame or two of hitstop when it connects, but I don't know if that would even be possible. My second option would be a sound effect that cuts through every other sound effect currently playing, as if your slash just cut through all the other audio.

2 minutes ago, Axl.8924 said:

I personally think axe moves feel a bit underwhelming except the last one. I did a bit over 4000 dmg on the second move of axe and the axe throw is like 1500-2000 dmg and has a cd. Only thing that can manage more dmg is the ranged attack which can do up to 6k and has like 25 sec CD.

Lets compàre that to reaper Shall we? Reaper gs 1 hit ez does a 1500-2000 reg hit the second move does like 8-10k dmg on a low cd

Both gravedigger and death spiral are hard hitting. Nightfall is a cc and grasping darkness is hard hitting plus then reaper does huge dmg.

When you compare, bladesworn seems kinda lackluster. I got full set of dolyak with divinity runes and its pretty low damage.

True. I forgot about Reaper. Playing Reaper is playing GW2 on easy mode.  I have a reaper, I just didn't feel challenged playing with it at all. 

Edit:

Also, I agree, Axe deals decent damage, but its not like the greatest weapon in the game on warrior. I 

Edited by Salvatore.3749

My changes for Bladesworn would be.

Put the Gunsabre in your second slot for easier weapon swap, place the f2 in the f1 slot.

Allow you to build 5 flow out of combat and keep it.

Make Combat Stimulant 0 cast time so you can use it in Dragon Trigger.

Dragonspike Mine should have a 1/2 second daze on it.

And this one is for every class, mark all movement abilities with an icon on the skill, saying it counts as a movement ability.

I like the concept, but the execution needs work. Go figure, it's a test. Anyway.

The GM heal trait will definitely need work in PvP if dragon trigger strike damage is going to be lowered as much as it looks like it has. 8% of 100k in PvE is good. 8% of 7k in pvp on the off chance you can land the longer charge up, harder hitting version is very, very bad. That's like, a 560 hp heal? I think the GM trait should be changed to have a base range - like, 5-15k, + a small HoT or something, so that faster charging strikes (I don't imagine anyone will be able to land a fully charged strike in pvp in a way that matters) still see some benefit. 

Middle tier traits feel...weird. The cooldown reduction one feels borderline required, unfortunately.

I'm also worried about the charge speed of flow - warr has a lot of 'on burst hit' traits that are just going to be...worse, with how long it takes to charge a strike into something worthwhile. You'll have to sit there for a few seconds, hope you don't die or get interrupted somehow, then hope the extremely telegraphed hit lands that - because of the cast time - can't really be set up with a CC.

Open world feels okay, but most things don't live long enough in the first place. Feels a little meh to be unable to use my spec defining skill on anything other than something chonky.

• Like 2

My other post was mechanic and PvP focused, but this one will be more PvE end game focused.

One issue with Bladesworn PvE wise is that it's very reliant on a single hit. That might be cool when the numbers are high, but it's less cool when the numbers are inevitably nerfed. 

However, my number 1 issue with Bladesworn PvE wise is that it's utilities are not good enough. We absolutely do not need another warrior DPS variant that can effectively run banners. We don't need a core banner variant, two berserker banner variants, a spellbreaker banner variant, and a bladesworn banner variant. 

At this point in the game's lifespan, it is absolutely okay for this new spec to be completely unplayable with banners. If anything, it's preferred. The way they make this happen is very simple.

1 - Reduce the damage from the base kit/traits such that if you were to run banners you'd be considerably worse than other banner variants

2 - Buff the DPS impact from multiple utility skills such that it creates a competitive power DPS option without banners. 

If it's okay for separate elite specialization builds for other classes to provide different benefits to the group such that you may want more than one of the same core class (i.e. DH vs FB, Druid vs Soulbeast, Harbinger vs Scourge), then it's absolutely okay for you to want two different warrior specs in the same group (i.e. one banner non-bladesworn, and a bladesworn for DPS). 

6 minutes ago, Salvatore.3749 said:

True. I forgot about Reaper. Playing Reaper is playing GW2 on easy mode.  I have a reaper, I just didn't feel challenged playing with it at all. 

Edit:

Also, I agree, Axe deals decent damage, but its not like the greatest weapon in the game on warrior. I 

Even if we compare it to other stuff like for instance Weaver brought something to the table to make it desired to use over tempest as power revenant's herald brings something so does dragonhunter in pve and daredevil and deadeye both bring something desired.

What i don't see is what this is supposed to shine in. It feels like they thought about asthetics and less about where its supposed to shine and how.

having for instance weaver shine in roaming with its dual elements makes sense having dragonhunter shine in dps in the way it does makes sense having firebrand be support makes sense.

I dunno do you get that sense that the newest elites all feel a bit underwhelming?

I'd like to see each of the specs of every class elite shine in a different way add something thats neither power crept nor so underwhelming that it goes unused.

Edited by Axl.8924
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Salvatore.3749 said:

Saying "players who don't like the mental challenge" comes off as demeaning in the context of your statement.

I figure you meant to say that "players who don't like the complexity" and will respond under that assumption.

Flow & Charges I have no issue with. Mechanically they are great ideas that add a layer of complexity. Balancing your flow with the charge for that big spike is a great idea and adds a new element to Warrior playstyle that is relatively missing. I say relatively because there are playstyles with Warriors where you maintain a high level of Adrenaline and wait for the right moment to spike, but not nearly to the same extent as Bladesworn.

The problem lies in generating the flow (currently low for PvE) and the tradeoff of traits+weapons compared to the other specializations. One of the odd contradictions in your arguments is saying "Core warrior is spamming/button mashing" but Bladesworn in its current incarnation is exactly that. Lush Forest is nearly mandatory to camp in Gunsaber and you fire off your various skills like crazy to maintain as low CD as possible. I would recommend trying to play the spec without Lush Forest; you'll find you're hampered and often use Gunsaber to fire off all ammo skills for a quick burst + ferocity, swap to another weapon set for DPS, then swap back to Gunsaber to access Dragon Trigger. It all comes off as overly complicated to achieve the equivalent same thing (i.e. bursts) as the other Warrior specs.

I like the core concept of Bladesworn but its current incarnation needs reworking due to the amount of effort required for less payoff vs. Core/Spellbreaker/Berserker., the overall clunkiness of Dragon Trigger, the lackluster damage of Gunsaber (+ loss of 2nd weapon set and little to no synergy with Discipline), and the lack of synergy with Burst skills for Warriors.

Burst skills are our bread-and-butter. Bladesworn promotes one big burst. Damage-wise it fits well. Trait-wise this is terrible because of Warrior's sheer reliance on getting off as many bursts as possible as fast as possible.

Dragon Trigger goes on CD after any burst. This means you cannot access your Burst Traits at all barring once every 8 seconds (thereabouts). In addition, it promotes camping in Gunsaber to access it at all.

Sorry, I'm rambling. My points simmer down to:

1. Dragon Trigger feels clunky - recommend replacing as F1, F2, and F3 skills (hold to charge); accessible in any weapon set
  2. Gunsaber feels clunky & does not do enough damage  - recommend increase dps or lower CD
  3. Elite Spec at odds with current Warrior Trait & Mechanic design - recommend reworking Flow to operate closer to Adrenaline and gain +1 Flow on hit with Gunsaber attacks to promote camping in that weapon
  • Like 2

Just now, Axl.8924 said:

What i don't see is what this is supposed to shine in. It feels like they thought about asthetics and less about where its supposed to shine and how.

having for instance weaver shine in roaming with its dual elements makes sense having dragonhunter shine in dps in the way it does makes sense having firebrand be support makes sense.

I dunno do you get that sense that the newest elites all feel a bit underwhelming?

I think this spec is going to shine in organized group play to be honest. It's damage is consistent and that screams DPS/Dualing which is better in organized group settings like strikes, pvp, and WvW. Having consistent damage output that is not negated by long cool down times makes this spec powerful. Essentially, alacrity is required in strikes, raids, and fractals right now so cool down times are reduced overall. This class doesn't require alacrity as it can continually attack.

I think in PvP settings, which I'll try out tonight, my thoughts are that this class can roam and hold nodes (something that thief and ranger primarily do). 

I don't want to say it's underwhelming only because I see potential for it. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Geoff Fey.1035 said:

Saying "players who don't like the mental challenge" comes off as demeaning in the context of your statement.

I figure you meant to say that "players who don't like the complexity" and will respond under that assumption.

1. Dragon Trigger feels clunky - recommend replacing as F1, F2, and F3 skills (hold to charge); accessible in any weapon set
  2. Gunsaber feels clunky & does not do enough damage  - recommend increase dps or lower CD
  3. Elite Spec at odds with current Warrior Trait & Mechanic design - recommend reworking Flow to operate closer to Adrenaline and gain +1 Flow on hit with Gunsaber attacks to promote camping in that weapon

Sorry, wasn't trying to come off as demeaning. In earlier posts, I did say this spec has more complexity than what warrior specs normally have, and players who don't like complexity won't enjoy it. It's the same reason why people don't play thief, engi, ele, or mes. There is a lot of complexity. 

I like your points and I understand your reasoning. 
 It can be clunky to sheathe mid combo. I was not using it for full burst because it didn't reward me as much as using a smaller burst mid fight. 
I think a lot of people want the higher dps but, I thought the aoe effects from the attacks were pretty cool and dealt high damage. There are other posts where the dps was said to be too high. I think this comes down to what builds everyone was using. 

I do think the traits that require bursts to heal, cleanse, or provide boons don't synergize too well, but warrior's core utility skills do. That could be a problem because it may hinder some trait usage. Essentially, Bladesworn spec may require certain traitlines to be effective, which could be annoying, and that happened to thief (we have to use trickey trailine or we can only use two -three skills and we need to regenerate initiative). 

I also didn't even consider camping, but that's a definite possibility, and something no one wants to see warriors specs do. I'll commend you on that callout because that could be a nasty issue in group play. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, kmark.8519 said:

Maybe check that other topic in this forum first, where they demonstrate with a video that bladesworn class mechanic is completely shut down with... jumping 😂

Lol. I'll check it out.

Just an FYI, I'm not really a warrior main since I didn't like how clunky the class was in the beginning. I do like how fluid this spec is for now. 

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Go look at the jumping video before you go any further lol.

I was testing in open world to get all the charges to test dragon trigger and i was unable to do it without killing a mob. The charge takes so long that by the time its full trigger, mobs are dead.

for the effort you are putting up with this slow buildup i don't see the payoff.

Edited by Axl.8924
  • Like 3