Mad King's Clock Tower animation and collision issues.

Several animations for appearing Platforms do not load properly, stop mid animation or load seemingly to early. 
the beginning circle platforms stop mid animation throwing of even seasoned tower  jumpers. the finish line seems also not to line up with the portal to the reward room. Despite visually being intimate with the whole that indicates the portal too the reward chest i have just slipped down  and NOT finished the round with a reward.
Halfway the Leap of Fatih section also seems to have some animation collision issue as with the given sound signal a jumper is supposed to land on the appearing platform. that was a few time NOT the case and I have fallend straight through the visually present but not having any collision platform
I have been doing this JP every single year successfully to muscle memory farm status so its not a matter of "git gut". I have not spoken to others yet, so i hope some frustrated vets and new comers can share their account so the DEVs can look into this, as this year new achievement collection requires the player to finished the tower successfully a few times.

• Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, ShroomOneUp.6913 said:

the finish line seems also not to line up with the portal to the reward room.

This is the big one for me that I wanted to highlight. I've gotten to the end multiple times now and every time I hit the jump perfectly and then hit a wall instead of going through to the chest room. I have a lot of repeats of clocktower's champion so likewise it isn't a "being bad" issue.

• Thanks 4

Have had it where I get to end and can’t jump through clock face. To leaving and re-entering and it works perfectly. Leave and re-enter again, and it will be broken again. It seems like it’s the instance not the whole thing.

my experience so far is if the first materializing blocks (after the first rest) have a graphic glitch, odds are likely you aren’t getting through the clock face. 

3 hours ago, Poobah.6254 said:

This is the big one for me that I wanted to highlight. I've gotten to the end multiple times now and every time I hit the jump perfectly and then hit a wall instead of going through to the chest room. I have a lot of repeats of clocktower's champion so likewise it isn't a "being bad" issue.

This, 3 times I jump in the hole 3 times I bounce off the hole and fall

4 hours ago, ShroomOneUp.6913 said:

Several animations for appearing Platforms do not load properly, stop mid animation or load seemingly to early. 
the beginning circle platforms stop mid animation throwing of even seasoned tower  jumpers. the finish line seems also not to line up with the portal to the reward room. Despite visually being intimate with the whole that indicates the portal too the reward chest i have just slipped down  and NOT finished the round with a reward.
Halfway the Leap of Fatih section also seems to have some animation collision issue as with the given sound signal a jumper is supposed to land on the appearing platform. that was a few time NOT the case and I have fallend straight through the visually present but not having any collision platform
I have been doing this JP every single year successfully to muscle memory farm status so its not a matter of "git gut". I have not spoken to others yet, so i hope some frustrated vets and new comers can share their account so the DEVs can look into this, as this year new achievement collection requires the player to finished the tower successfully a few times.

Samething happened to me. I've technically finished the puzzle twice. But the last part when you jump through the window is glitched. I'm clearly right in the middle of the cracked glass when i jump but I end up falling to my doom anyway. Super frustrating to an already super frustrating puzzle design. 

Glad that they know about the issue. Guess we'll just have to wait until they fix it to do Clock Tower. 4 times I've "made the jump" 1st time I just thought I somehow mistimed it after doing this for YEARS. 2nd and 3rd time was starting to get suspicious and last time I just called it. 

It has became impossible to do the last jump to enter the tower. 
I never failed that jump when i reached that point until now, it's like theres a wall now right at the front.
Several places now seen to "bounce" the character, but even that was quite simple to fix on the spot by reflex. It's just the last jump that is wasting my time.

Best Solution at this point: remove the last jump, dont make us lose our time for your errors.

• Like 1

From patch notes:

• "Adjusted the timing of the Mad King's Clock Tower to reduce tragic miscalculations on the final jump."

This did more harm that good, at the last jump of the clocktower the animation of the broken window occurs way sooner than normal. And this makes the final jump extremely hard to calculate. 

This never happened previous years!

• Like 3

So I'm one of those people that has that engrained muscle memory from year to year. First try of the year, I got to the top no issues, waited for the lightning to break the window, and do the jump....hit a wall and slid down? Did this three more times...did something change in the matrix, or did they just super narrow that window entrance lol.

I've not experienced any trouble with the last jump at the clockface, but I've for sure had trouble with the breakaway pieces near the start and just after the leap of faith jump. Yesterday they were appearing suddenly, without doing their animation, and I assumed it was latency, but today I've seen it as described in other comments here.

It's happened consistently across every instance of the Clocktower today, even after exiting to a different map and going back in.

Edited by Musaroxy.2874

1 hour ago, gotyaoi.5246 said:

I've experienced the animation delay and the trouble getting into the clocktower on the dx11 beta. With the beta off, I see the platforms appear with no animation, but have no trouble making the final jump.

It's not related to DX11.

I've not opted in to the beta test for it and had the issues mentioned in the thread.
I have not however tested post update

What I meant was that I get different types of graphical glitches, and different jump timings, based on if I'm running the beta checkbox or not, not that it doesn't happen on dx9. The dx9 jump timing is slightly different than previous years but manageable, and the graphical glitches are new. The dx11 jump timing is just completely out of the question, seems to have no relation to the visuals. Tried both early and late jumps, no dice. When I'm on dx9, I see people jumping far before I do.