Gutter Joke in EoD

I'm just posting here to get notified if Anet truly removes this joke.

I honestly laughed a bit. A bit morbid, a bit plump but also kind cleverly tied to the speakers. Funny I'd consider one throwaway joke one of the better writing decisions in this expac 😄

That's a solid joke. I thought it was gonna be a quip in story dialogue or something, but it looks to be something easily avoidable if you don't like it and it's got a nice build to it, showing two people getting increasingly mad at each other in an immature way. Seems evident to me it's supposed to be immature. That's part of what makes it funny.

• Thanks 1

What's that old saying about sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will not hurt me?  You are offended by the joke because you choose to be.  People say things daily that offend others...sometimes on purpose and sometimes not.  But as adults...which I am assuming you are since you implied you are a mom...then we can ignore stuff because we have life experience that gives us thicker skin.  We also have to realize that the world does not revolve around us and our feelings.  You cannot be protected from everything at all times.  Also there are far more offensive things in this game than that.  *shrugs*

• Like 1