Celestial gear does it need buff ?

51 minutes ago, kiranslee.4829 said:

Hi all,

I was thinking what is this celestial gear stats for ? Its low stats , and just doesnt work. I hear some ppl saying it needs at least 50% buff to be viable. Do you think it needs buff in wvw ?

Nice attempt. You son of a ... im in! #Morty Meme

2 hours ago, kiranslee.4829 said:

Hi all,

I was thinking what is this celestial gear stats for ? Its low stats , and just doesnt work. I hear some ppl saying it needs at least 50% buff to be viable. Do you think it needs buff in wvw ?

Good day,

POG! we had a debate in piken /team chat and it resulted in this... i did not think you would do it tho xD

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

The best thing about Celestial is how much salt it attracts from every ranger and thief build that can't 1-button their way to free kills in roaming anymore.  Maybe roaming won't see 90% representation from these same boring classes for a change, huh?

Allowing mediocre players to survive being ganked by multiple "roamers", clearly the balance trouble of the century.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, ArchonWing.9480 said:

Allowing mediocre players to survive being ganked by multiple "roamers", clearly the balance trouble of the century.

I don't think you get it, man.  I pressed 4-2 and they didn't die!  I don't see what else a decent roamer can do in this situation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

Which button is weapon swap again?  Is that on my bear?

I'm sure your bear is keeping your other weapon safe for you, though it did collect some dust and rust while you enjoyed pew-pewing people. You may find that your bear held onto it for so long that it's spirit got imprinted on one of the skills.

26 minutes ago, Natedog.7549 said:

Yes keep buffing cele. Every time a thief fails to one shot me and whipsers "zzz condi bunkerzzz" makes it worth playing. /s

But seriously stop pming people because you died to condis while spam heartseeker.

Repeatedly stealth disengaging because your opponent doesn't have the sustain to recover between ambush attacks is skilled play.  Noobs just need to git gud at using target painters.  It's not fair that celestial counters this extremely skilled gameplay.  If I have to actually stay engaged and fight, pushing 2 needs to deal more damage and not just when the target is low health off my opener.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

15 hours ago, kiranslee.4829 said:

Hi all,

Good day,

No having played when Cele was top tier, and then brought down and then adjusted for missing stats... Cele is a good spot right now. Would not adjust since it is also impacted by skill adjustment for skills that apply both power and condi. I would touch the armor stats themselves until skill adjustments are finalized. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

Repeatedly stealth disengaging because your opponent doesn't have the sustain to recover between ambush attacks is skilled play.  Noobs just need to git gud at using target painters.  It's not fair that celestial counters this extremely skilled gameplay.

Good power thieves are among the highest skill players I've seen roam. Cele builds are NPC level play in comparison. But go play your cele and keep doing your pve rotation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, AliamRationem.5172 said:

Repeatedly stealth disengaging because your opponent doesn't have the sustain to recover between ambush attacks is skilled play.  Noobs just need to git gud at using target painters.  It's not fair that celestial counters this extremely skilled gameplay.  If I have to actually stay engaged and fight, pushing 2 needs to deal more damage and not just when the target is low health off my opener.

You forgot the /s. 

Someone could think you are serious. 

• Sad 1