Which class you gonna play after patch  

59 members have voted

1. 1. You have 3 options

• Blue favorite child
    • dark green favorite child
    • invisible favorite child
    • gonna become pve hero but of course play option one or two

*casually flipping camps on Cele Shadow Arts Deadeye*

Fighting other players is overrated, so I just perma immobilize them with 2 spam and 80% expertise. I've yet to kill anyone this way, but I've had some lovely conversations as we sit there enjoying each others company. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

*casually flipping camps on Cele Shadow Arts Deadeye*

Fighting other players is overrated, so I just perma immobilize them with 2 spam and 80% expertise. I've yet to kill anyone this way, but I've had some lovely conversations as we sit there enjoying each others company.

10/10

Core engineer with rifle of course. 😄 Okay ... first I tried my mecha with mace/shield to play it with rifle. Switching from conditions to full power/zerker and the mech in melee applying might. Was not tooo unfun in 5 vs 5 when people still targeted the mech or my other  4 team mates and the rifle was melting them while also having huge CC.

In the mini season I might make adjustments cause they easier tend to focus me (not enough other targets in the map in 2 vs. 2 only) - not skilled enough to stay alive long enough there with the toughness and vitality at a minimum. 😄

Edited by Luthan.5236

On 6/28/2022 at 3:18 AM, FarmBotXD.1430 said:

another mesmer gone PepeLaugh.

As rumor has it, a rogue ANet dev has hooked an event listener to the uninstall executable, and whenever a mesmer main removes the game the hook plays this through their internal comm speaker for the whole office to hear, then they break some piñatas and they all get to go home early from work.

Edited by Terrorhuz.4695
  • Like 2