What's up with Vindiactor atm?

I've encountered many people in the past 24 hours who have a Vindicator build that has bottomless dodge rolling, extremely high face tanking values vs power & condi, and also pumps out very high DPS values. This build is transcendent of anything else in the game right now.

What happened here? Is this a bug or just general overtuning? Regardless, can someone link me or quick describe what this build is?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 5

9 minutes ago, Eugchriss.2046 said:

Gotta love how vindicator is hotfixed but bladesworn remained buggef for months.

They aren't going to bug fix vindi, just nerf the hell out of all its sources of extra endurance regen instead of asking why they have so many different traits/skills that give extra endurance and never bothered to think of any way to rework them.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I've encountered many people in the past 24 hours who have a Vindicator build that has bottomless dodge rolling, extremely high face tanking values vs power & condi, and also pumps out very high DPS values. This build is transcendent of anything else in the game right now.

What happened here? Is this a bug or just general overtuning? Regardless, can someone link me or quick describe what this build is?

'

*Quietly sips tea, has flashbacks of DrD getting whined and nerfed because it could dodge multiple times*

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goldilock.2584 said:

Naru been playing it on stream so if u watch his past streams u will see how op it is in the right hands. And ofc he streams well enough to teach u how to play it so vind is gonna be played allot more over the weeks and its going to be a big problem in pvp.

Does this Naru fellow play with an account called Darker Than Naru or something like that?   I recall not having fond memories of playing against him 🙂

In general, how do I figure out how much trouble I'm in ... there's like this rat rv guy, there's this sin fellow, this ckod can't cata... someone called youle or something like that, the darker than nary fellow, someone named shorts or something.

I'm starting to suspect there just a little too good to be rando's.  Is there a list somewhere of who's like a "real" player?

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, Master Ketsu.4569 said:

Don't worry it's not favorite blue or green child so it will be emergency nerfed within the month as opposed to being allowed for an entire year.

Weird, I didn't know its 2023. What happened with Ukraine? Was there another Covid wave? Tell us of the future. I mean, WB came into meta in April 2022, and you say they don't do anything for at least a year. So it must be 2023 were you are? WB is still meta?

Edited by Ragnar.4257
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

7 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

Vindi atm is the most broken thing I have ever seen in pvp since launch. It looks like hacks its so absurd but it isnt. Went on Vindi and put the build together myself - infinite dodges. literally. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

Vindi atm is the most broken thing I have ever seen in pvp since launch. It looks like hacks its so absurd but it isnt. Went on Vindi and put the build together myself - infinite dodges. literally. 

That's so yesterday...   Vindi was broken for less than 24 hours, then hot fixed; now Naru is saying that is just a worse Catalyst and ditched it in the same can that throw the Willbender after it got nerfed. And by the way, before the nerfs some builds (as condi Untamed) were able to make Naru's build to run for his life...

Most certain landscape for the next MAT is that Rev users will either return to Herald (as always) or run another class...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

That's so yesterday...   Vindi was broken for less than 24 hours, then hot fixed; now Naru is saying that is just a worse Catalyst and ditched it in the same can that throw the Willbender after it got nerfed. And by the way, before the nerfs some builds (as condi Untamed) were able to make Naru's build to run for his life...

Most certain landscape for the next MAT is that Rev users will either return to Herald (as always) or run another class...

Vindi is still extremely strong no matter what wintraders have to say about it

• Like 6
  • Confused 3

11 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

Coming from a player who never played Revenant (cough herald cough) until it was busted af because of a random buff.

You can't trust anyone in the meta to be good at anything but manipulating the system from a to z with their opinions anyway.

Everyone called Mallyx trash until it somehow wasn't and then nerfed to the ground because anyone and their mother stacked every bits of Resistance possible in the game.

>Nerf all and every possible Resistance traits that hasn't been touched in years but one newly added trait that clearly is overly designed. (Fiendish Tenacity)

>Still overpowered.

>Nerf Rune that gives """"4"""" seconds of Resistance every 20 seconds with a profession that can use elites every 5 seconds. Magically it's bottom tier.

Wow it's almost as if the Rune was overpowered but we're going to just act like that wasn't the problem with the new trait giving 2 seconds of Resistance every legend swap anyway, it would have been too much to leave players with mechanics that hasn't changed for years which don't amount to ridiculous durations of Resistance.

>Let's make Resistance worst but not allowing immunity to poison and screw over counter play to a common condition that everyone has access to.

Somehow it wasn't enough and playing Mallyx in anyway shape or form is ultimately wrong because there is no other way to have it outside just being forced to take damage and die from playing it as it was designed.

Edited by Shao.7236
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Buran.3796 said:

Yes. I posted it yesterday. Thank you.