Any Good Rifle Skins?

If you are playing a Charr, I wouldn't worry to much about the clipping.  But the Inquest MK2, The Beast Slayer, Wargod rifle, Scarlets Rifle/Rainbow kiss,  The Phoenix Rifle. Are all decent skins I find that look like big heavy functional rifles. 
What class are you wanting the rifle for? 

A kitten rifle? Don’t mind if I yes!

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Crimson_Lion_Rifle

On a more serious note, the 3rd generation rifles have a really good sound. It sounds more powerful and unique compared to the other rifles. It may not have the look you’re after though. But that’s my go to when it comes to kitten rifles. 😺

Edited by Freya.9075
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, idpersona.3810 said:

I am curious what class the OP is using the rifle on. I didn't think any classes really used them currently (though that's another topic admittedly).

Running a Zerker Rifle. Its probably not great but I literally have a blast!

5 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

Currently using Demise of Dragon, I have my Jungle Outfit with my Sloth BkPk! Too bad there's no double barrel elephant shotgun

3 hours ago, Sobx.1758 said:

This is major neato! Hope it comes back to the shop.

Thanks All ... Hope anet gives rifle models some more love. I feel there tons of cool 2h Swords a few good Longbows and not much of anything else!?

Sabethas boomstick is pretty huge.

Hard to beat a minigun too (Beastslayer rifle)

Best sniper/hunting skin is prob deadeye rifle other than the legi

The new rifle fromvLunar new year is pretty sweet too the way it totally unfirls with a pop of confetti lol.

Edited by Moradorin.6217

I use the Privateer's Rifle on my Warrior. It's not a big one, like you want, but I have no need to over-compensate with size, when I can have a sleek and neat gun instead.

I don't use Rifle on other characters.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, idpersona.3810 said:

That one is nice. 

I am curious what class the OP is using the rifle on. I didn't think any classes really used them currently (though that's another topic admittedly).

If you think so then, well, wrong 😅  But it varies between modes, specific content and purpose of the weapon per class/build.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Sobx.1758 said:

If you think so then, well, wrong 😅  But it varies between modes, specific content and purpose of the weapon per class/build.

And that's why I asked 🙂

Rifle on mech was really fun for a while, but in WvW it's pretty useless now.
Warrior rifle is a bit of a joke in general. We/they're limited on range choices so it's all you've got sometimes.

Those are the 2 classes I was maining for long while.

Deadeye uses it really well from what I understand. So good for them I suppose. 

So yea. was just curious what the circumstances were that someone was looking for rifle skins specifically. I like the weapon. I just wish it saw more use.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, idpersona.3810 said:

And that's why I asked 🙂

Rifle on mech was really fun for a while, but in WvW it's pretty useless now.
Warrior rifle is a bit of a joke in general. We/they're limited on range choices so it's all you've got sometimes.

Those are the 2 classes I was maining for long while.

Deadeye uses it really well from what I understand. So good for them I suppose. 

So yea. was just curious what the circumstances were that someone was looking for rifle skins specifically. I like the weapon. I just wish it saw more use.

Ok and that's why I answered, it is used in plenty of situations by different classes 😄

• Confused 2