Just Deleted All My Characters

Mic.1897

Hm, I hope you didn't bought bag-slots, build-slots nor equipment slots (all char bound and gone).

I hope you are also happy to reset your chars birthdays back to 0. (I am not sure about account birthdays, is it depended on the oldest char or independend.)

Edited by Dayra.7405
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

On 8/2/2023 at 5:24 PM, Dayra.7405 said:

(I am not sure about account birthdays, is it depended on the oldest char or independend.)

i don't think there is an account birthday, only oldest char for things like the birthday titles - i miss the first year because i deleted all my characters from that time and many more.

• Sad 2

When I see my old screenshots, then I did the same. Since I see humans on them that I don't have (anymore). Even a Sylvari that I can't even remember ever having played.
I've some Charrs too (12).
And my second Account is Charrs-only. Sucks for EoD :x

• Sad 1

i made alot of different characters of all the races (24+ charas) but i found after a decade i only play my charr. they're just perfect and all the others except the asura seem so boring in comparison, with even the sylvari being pretty but disappointingly humanoid.

i don't know, after three decades of playing humans or alien-model-on-a-human-rig i'm just tired of it?

Edited by SoftFootpaws.9134
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, jokke.6239 said:

Arena Net, see how much money you potentially lost by not having race change in the store 😊

Character slot expansion. He/She wouldn't waste bank/equipment slots, birthdays, map progression and probably much more. In my humble opinion, his/her decision was kinda... reckless, to put it delicatly. But well, new main, means more money for a-net from buying all this bag stuff over again. 😕

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/2/2023 at 5:24 PM, Dayra.7405 said:

Hm, I hope you didn't bought bag-slots, build-slots nor equipment slots (all char bound and gone).

I hope you are also happy to reset your chars birthdays back to 0. (I am not sure about account birthdays, is it depended on the oldest char or independend.)

When he becomes aware....