GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

15 hours ago, Arianth Moonlight.6453 said:

no, you don't.

You asked every person u bump into in-game about it...?
Don't be salty bro.

OP players mostly have em so they want new capes and New players Want different capes(According to what I've asked about in-Game), Therefore it was a Majority from my point of view.

Regardless we all Agree A.net should add more options for capes in the gem-store...
Don't reply with NO again please 😞 

Give new (standalone) weapons a stowing/drawing effect.
Nothing regularly blinding or even too visually impressive - so people don't cry about their legendaries being "outperformed" - but a small spark on the outline, or the weapon falling into/out of some pocket dimension.
An idea to lend some logical flair to the "hide stowed weapon" checkbox, but I'm sure it'd make them that much more crispy regardless.
Or, to dodge complaints about people liking a weapon with/out the effect, maybe not bind it to the weapons, but introduce a new (novelty?) item (slot?) - perhaps an infusion - which would give said stowing/drawing to the whole character (say, their hands briefly flaring up, with the weapon gradually materializing, or materializing almost instantly when draw via a skill). 

Could also use more relatively small, non-carcinogenic accessories (piercings, earrings, necklaces, chokers, armlets, anklets... whatever, really, even race-themed ones which would/would not be race-specific), simple and/or intricately patterned "armor" pieces, and actually usable headwear with hair/leaves (namely hoods - rogue's heart; can't be helped - and lore-appropriate hats of all shapes and sizes).
Devil in the details.

• Like 2

I missed the Etherbound set, the chest and legs are on sale but the rest of the set is already missing in action. Please bring the rest of the set back soon, I can't even go on holiday without missing out on something I want in this game ;_;

I would also like to request a return of the Wandering weapon master outfit or bundle, the Scout's mantle or bundle, the Citadel Assault Pack and the Shiro's Legacy Backpack Set.

Edited by Pheex.8932

Heeyo, me again..😁

FIRST OFF, THANKS FOR THE CHAR SLOT ANET! 

NOW CAN WE HAVE DISCCOUNT FOR LIVING WORLD EPISODES PLS? THEY WERE NOT ON SALE FOR THE ANNIVERSARY SALE THIS YEAR 😔.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST COULD WE GET DISCCOUNT FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR IDENTITY REPAIR OR AT LEAST NAME CHANGE CONTRACT PRETTY PLEASE? 😇

THANKS!

• Haha 1