GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

I am BEGGING for a re-run of the Mount Select/Adoption License, it LITERALLY HASN'T AVAILABLE SINCE SEPTEMBER 2022 which is absurd, people are willing to pay money for what's in it.

To be specific: I do mean the one TITLED "mount select/adoption license." 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mount_Select_License 

Edited by Kjat.2364
Specifying something
  • Confused 1

On 12/3/2023 at 6:13 AM, Allucard.9218 said:

Please bring back Stardrift (Skimmer skin), Starbound ( Gryphon skin) and the infinite Choya gathering tool pack. I would love to buy them in Tp to complete my set. I also noticed that the Jackal mount is the only mount that has no star themed skin unlike the rest of the mounts, would be nice to have a Star themed jackal skin. Thank you guys for all you do, much appreciated. 🙂

Jackal DOES have a star themed skin. Stardust. It's in the Mount Selection License and they haven't put the License on the store in over a year.

37 minutes ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Giving us a Freddy head piece is to much power. 

The fashion world would not be able to handle it. 

Then it's a good thing that asterix.9614 asked for a Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt plush bear costume, not a sentient animatronic costume.

Although a head piece fashioned after Mr. Beans' best friend might be too powerful as well.

56 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

Then it's a good thing that asterix.9614 asked for a Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt plush bear costume, not a sentient animatronic costume.

Although a head piece fashioned after Mr. Beans' best friend might be too powerful as well.

Given todays internet culture, every brown bear is Freddy Fazbear. But I get what you mean. 

12 hours ago, DeanBB.4268 said:

Have you looked at all the options on the wiki? How about the crafted backpacks, some of them are nice and simple.

oh yes i have! but what i mean is more , we only have few options that look close to a regular backpack , like sturdy leatherworkers,guild backpack(this one being one of the best),ornate tailor, etc

I posted this in the WvW forum, but this might be a better place...

Please add more Warclaw skins.  There is a lot of demand for a Plush Warclaw, but there could be more variety beyond that.   A Wintersday Warclaw and other cat themes like a panther (Black or Pink), Himalayan, Persian, Sphynx (hairless), or Palla's just for starters.  Thanks!

I'm making this new thread because the last one was locked for some unexplained reason!

Why do we have so many mount skins that resemble something out of the Final Fantasy universe than skins that are lore friendly and actually appeal to the GW2 lore?

I've been wanting a Sylvarri hound mount skin for my Main ever since POF mounts were announced. The closest we've ever gotten is the Mordrem Jackal Mount. I don't want to ride a big majestic Lion straight out of Japanese fantasy. I want GW2 fantasy 😞

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

On 12/6/2023 at 2:22 AM, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

Giving us a Freddy head piece is to much power. 

The fashion world would not be able to handle it. 

Back before Tera closed, they did give us mascot suits and heads...

We abused the power. Quite often, in fact. Tyria would absolutely not be prepared. XD

But hey, we have paper bags for helmets, or Karka facehuggers, or a stein of eggnog you can wear on your head. I say open the floodgates and welcome the fashion apocalypse that would ensue.