Pistols Grant Elementalists the Choice between Greater Damage and Defense

Rubi Bayer.8493

I expected a 1 min video, well we only saw like 3 skills so its difficult to make a proper statement.

But the orbs remind me of catalyst but somewhat better i believe. I hope.

It being condi focused means it will be a fight between scepter and pistol which isnt good imo. Even less since there are now 2 condi ranged weapons and no power ranged weapon (now dont say staff, we all know staff is trash, i dont count that as ranged power weapon)

Edited by SeTect.5918
  • Thanks 5
  • Confused 6

I really loved the previous weapons, but it's interesting why you chose to make pistol a condi weapon. I thought scepter was supposed to be ele's condi mh weapon, so why add another one to compete with it? The fact we don't have a power mh or a proper support mh doesn't help and an additional condi weapon was the last thing elementalists needed. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, SeTect.5918 said:

I expected a 1 min video, well we only saw like 3 skills so its difficult to make a proper statement.

But the orbs remind me of catalyst but somewhat better i believe. I hope.

It being condi focused means it will be a fight between scepter and pistol which isnt good imo. Even less since there are now 2 condi ranged weapons and no power ranged weapon (now dont say staff, we all know staff is trash, i dont count that as ranged power weapon)

Yee I was hoping for pistol to be a support/power hybrid. Then staff could be reworked into being a proper power dps weapon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, Downstate.4697 said:

Just what ele needs. More condi damage

It's worse than that, if it gives more condi damage than dagger and scepter along with giving barrier and mobility skills then the amount of complaints about celestial ele in WvW will make the forums unbearable for a while.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Gunmage looks really cool. Only Condi though across all like 50 dual skills? 👀

Then again it's probably fine since that leaves room to buff Thief Dual Pistols a lot more and fix it's bad 'Deadly Aim Trait' issue so it can fill the role of power pistols in this game 😛

Guardian probably planning to demolish it though.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2