Did someone request beach wear? [Merged]

37 minutes ago, Dark.1823 said:

Way too expensive. Especially considering most people are probably only interested in either the chest or pants. Did this really need to be a 5-piece? Why not sell the pieces individually for 400gems at least? Selling it as a 2k pack is dirty.

Unless I'm missing something here, they are selling just the chest and pants as a combo as well, for only 1k.  Not as convenient as perhaps selling them individually, but honestly, I'm really surprised they didn't just do the whole thing as a single outfit, honestly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1000 one set, 2000 other set, 600 chair or 2800 for everything....crazy prices.
Funny how the easiest and probably the fastest made skins they ever released are the most expensive.

35 euros if I am counting right and JW is 30....is swimwear worth more than whole expansion? 😁

Edited by Cernoch.8524
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, SteveMND.1754 said:

Unless I'm missing something here, they are selling just the chest and pants as a combo as well, for only 1k.  Not as convenient as perhaps selling them individually, but honestly, I'm really surprised they didn't just do the whole thing as a single outfit, honestly.

That's a different skin set.
They released 2 sets; Tropical pack (5 piece) for 2k gems and Breezy pack (2 piece) for 1k gems.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Cernoch.8524 said:

1000 one set, 2000 other set, 600 chair or 2800 for everything....crazy prices.
Funny how the easiest and probably the fastest made skins they ever released are the most expensive.

35 euros if I am counting right and JW is 30....is swimwear worth more than whole expansion? 😁

I was close, CLOSE to buy it... I don't event want them. But was like, oh kitten, beach skins, give them to me, no matter if they are some expensive. Then I saw the 35€ mark and... well... if I want to roleplay sexy bikini I can just unequip my armor, byebye...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2