[Question] Bikini Armour! when? :)

Liewec.2896

@"Dashingsteel.3410" said:

Just remember we are comparing a chainmail bikini to full plate armor. This comparison would be females wearing the armor. The lightest full plate armor is around 42-45 pounds of armor. A woman wearing 45 pounds of armor would be much slower than a woman wearing a chain mail bikini.

of course to deflate my own argument I could argue that mithril plate would be much much lighter : )

I know what we're talking about and "much slower" is not accurate. I myself was in bootcamp with 30 kilograms of "kit" on me doing all sorts of physical stuff and "slower" comes after you are tired. Also, not having everything covered might give you a (very) small edge in a featureless plane but not in say, Maguuma Jungles. Also also, a well distributed 30 kg (60 lbs) would impair movement in a much less noticable way than a kit - it is basically a single, large, clunky weight on your back versus "more on your whole body/joints."

Also in the news, chainmail bikini is a painful thing to wear. It is not sports bra. If you are a woman with large breasts your movement is impaired further (possibly, to an extent).

In any case, like I said above, I do not really care about the realism of the situation insofar as it applies to the discussion here. I do, however, like to geek out about realism vs. tropes.

Cheers!

@kapri.5918 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:I've wanted swimsuit outfits for awhile. Nothing as audacious as a metal bikini, but I can still roll with it. I figure, the designs are already in the game, they're pretty easy to implement, and they're in high demand, too.

The way I see it, the point of fantasy is to be, well, fantastic. To stretch the imagination, to play fast and loose with physics, to create idealized people and put them in extravagant circumstances. At its core, GW2 is a power fantasy, where we run around fighting monsters and saving villagers. Sex appeal is power, to a certain extent, and vice versa. Because of this relationship, an idealized form expressed, while attractive, is not necessarily sexualized. While the goal always remains kicking butt and taking names, I also want to look good while doing it. A revealing out is an expression of ideals, in body, form, and spirit. To be unashamed expresses emotional confidence, and the muscular form reveals great strength.

When do you take fantasy to far? When do you sit there and say "So, how does this protect my character?" You have a steel bikini that only covers a small portion of the female body and we are supposed to throw reality with it? Yet again, we are supposed to ignore the over exposure of vital spots of the body to satisfy fashion? No. Other games have gone down this path and have suffered for it. This throw out reality cause I want my female character to be over sexualized in a bikini. I do not want this game to go down the path that Scarlet Blade did.

There's a difference between being sexualized and being idealized. The dress is metaphor. Our character's outfits figuratively represent who they are, and that is all they need to do, because none of it is real.

Real or not, that does not matter and has nothing to do with the point. The word idealized does not mean what you think it does. For one it is a general terminology. Based off of the word idea. Point blank,if you think that a woman in high heels and a steel bikini fighting on a battlefield is not sexual in any way then you are either mentally lacking or just in pure denial of facts. For one, unless your world is blatantly to the point to which even outright nudity is safe from sharp objects, this would never happen.

... Did you read my post?

Yes...and?

Because everything you're saying is contradicted by what I wrote in my original post, and yours don't follow a coherent theme of any sort. It looks like you're just writing things to be contrarian.

BTW, for all of you guys debating realism in this game: Have you seen my elementalist lately?

VKwbW3L.png

Quite frankly, all of this discussion about dodging bullets and practicality is moot when half of the light armored players in the game are already running around in a wool dress with no front.

@Liewec.2896 said:

@"Svennis.3852" said:As long as the male variant is literally just a chain mail thong, I’d be open to it.conan style loincloth! :smile:Nah, we're talking a real equivalent, so, in this case, a chain codpiece on a string. Conan equivalent already exists, btw, and it is the already mentioned by me Gladiator armor set.

@AllNightPlayer.1286 said:

@Liewec.2896 said:it is pretty much a requirement in an RPG!Well, if we want to go full RPG I hope, every bearer of this “armour” get’s a debuff, that they only have 500 HP. Then, it is realistic.

Considering that 120 pound girl can swing a 50 pound great sword as if it is paper weight, realism is not really what the game is designed around. Not to mention that almost all skills are magical in nature (or magic imbued).

I think full bikini looks silly, but we do need more options, especially in the heavy armor department.

@kapri.5918 said:

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:I've wanted swimsuit outfits for awhile. Nothing as audacious as a metal bikini, but I can still roll with it. I figure, the designs are already in the game, they're pretty easy to implement, and they're in high demand, too.

The way I see it, the point of fantasy is to be, well, fantastic. To stretch the imagination, to play fast and loose with physics, to create idealized people and put them in extravagant circumstances. At its core, GW2 is a power fantasy, where we run around fighting monsters and saving villagers. Sex appeal is power, to a certain extent, and vice versa. Because of this relationship, an idealized form expressed, while attractive, is not necessarily sexualized. While the goal always remains kicking butt and taking names, I also want to look good while doing it. A revealing out is an expression of ideals, in body, form, and spirit. To be unashamed expresses emotional confidence, and the muscular form reveals great strength.

When do you take fantasy to far? When do you sit there and say "So, how does this protect my character?" You have a steel bikini that only covers a small portion of the female body and we are supposed to throw reality with it? Yet again, we are supposed to ignore the over exposure of vital spots of the body to satisfy fashion? No. Other games have gone down this path and have suffered for it. This throw out reality cause I want my female character to be over sexualized in a bikini. I do not want this game to go down the path that Scarlet Blade did.

There's a difference between being sexualized and being idealized. The dress is metaphor. Our character's outfits figuratively represent who they are, and that is all they need to do, because none of it is real.

Real or not, that does not matter and has nothing to do with the point. The word idealized does not mean what you think it does. For one it is a general terminology. Based off of the word idea. Point blank,if you think that a woman in high heels and a steel bikini fighting on a battlefield is not sexual in any way then you are either mentally lacking or just in pure denial of facts. For one, unless your world is blatantly to the point to which even outright nudity is safe from sharp objects, this would never happen.

Yes...and?

Because everything you're saying is contradicted by what I wrote in my original post, and yours don't follow a coherent theme of any sort. It looks like you're just writing things to be contrarian.

BTW, for all of you guys debating realism in this game: Have you seen my elementalist lately?

VKwbW3L.png

Quite frankly, all of this discussion about dodging bullets and practicality is moot when half of the light armored players in the game are already running around in a wool dress with no front.

It's funny that now you come back to talk kitten after I have let it go. First off, you're first post did not make a point. It told us how you view about bikini's in the game. Your second post in response to mine was basically the incorrect use of the word idealized. To say that you want your character how you envision it. Third is nothing more than a simple question. You latest and last response is nothing more than you coming after the fact, though I never gave up my opinion and still do not want bikinis in the game, to repeat what has already been said on cloth armor, another repeat about those being shot while wearing light armor, and a sad insult thrown my way about how I somehow missed your point. It's surprising to hear that when, again, you never made a point in your first post...all you did was post your feelings about bikini's. I wonder how it is that others were able to debate my stance with full understanding of what I said but after I had decided to bow out of the conversation you come back to "reiterate" their points. The only reason why the cloth argument is valid is only because of the game mechanics. No one would play light armor classes if they could not stand up to the hits given out. So ArenaNet and every other MMO producer/developer makes the mechanics of the game that cloth has more armor value to it than it should have. That is the only thing keeping your belief on solid ground. In the end, your the type of person who seems to believe that vampires sparkle.

That is a lot of words dedicated just to complaining. For you see, when I say something like

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Sex appeal is power, to a certain extent, and vice versa. Because of this relationship, an idealized form expressed, while attractive, is not necessarily sexualized.

And then you say

@kapri.5918 said:Point blank,if you think that a woman in high heels and a steel bikini fighting on a battlefield is not sexual in any way then you are either mentally lacking or just in pure denial of facts.

It means that you don't care enough to pay attention to what I wrote. Because otherwise, you'd know what I mean and what I am saying, or you'd at least have the decency to respect it. This isn't the only time you did it, either. Case "B", both you.

@kapri.5918 said:You have a steel bikini that only covers a small portion of the female body and we are supposed to throw reality with it?

Then follow it up with:

@kapri.5918 said:Real or not, that does not matter and has nothing to do with the point.

Repeated in many more places. Do you get what this says when you do this? You have substituted reason with indignation, and are operating under the impression that if you're stubborn enough, you'll "win." You throw around words like "facts" and "realism," then readily abandon them when they don't suit you. You aren't right, you've just cultivated an immunity to rebuttal. Declaring yourself "done" doesn't mean anything, because everyone is free to respond to anything you said in their own time.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

Yes...and?

VKwbW3L.png

It's funny that now you come back to talk kitten after I have let it go. First off, you're first post did not make a point. It told us how you view about bikini's in the game. Your second post in response to mine was basically the incorrect use of the word idealized. To say that you want your character how you envision it. Third is nothing more than a simple question. You latest and last response is nothing more than you coming after the fact, though I never gave up my opinion and still do not want bikinis in the game, to repeat what has already been said on cloth armor, another repeat about those being shot while wearing light armor, and a sad insult thrown my way about how I somehow missed your point. It's surprising to hear that when, again, you never made a point in your first post...all you did was post your feelings about bikini's. I wonder how it is that others were able to debate my stance with full understanding of what I said but after I had decided to bow out of the conversation you come back to "reiterate" their points. The only reason why the cloth argument is valid is only because of the game mechanics. No one would play light armor classes if they could not stand up to the hits given out. So ArenaNet and every other MMO producer/developer makes the mechanics of the game that cloth has more armor value to it than it should have. That is the only thing keeping your belief on solid ground. In the end, your the type of person who seems to believe that vampires sparkle.

That is a lot of words dedicated just to complaining. For you see, when I say something like

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:Sex appeal is power, to a certain extent, and vice versa. Because of this relationship, an idealized form expressed, while attractive, is not necessarily sexualized.

And then you say

@kapri.5918 said:Point blank,if you think that a woman in high heels and a steel bikini fighting on a battlefield is not sexual in any way then you are either mentally lacking or just in pure denial of facts.

It means that you don't care enough to pay attention to what I wrote. Because otherwise, you'd know what I mean and what I am saying, or you'd at least have the decency to respect it. This isn't the only time you did it, either. Case "B", both you.

@kapri.5918 said:You have a steel bikini that only covers a small portion of the female body and we are supposed to throw reality with it?

Then follow it up with:

@kapri.5918 said:Real or not, that does not matter and has nothing to do with the point.

Repeated in many more places. Do you get what this says when you do this? You have substituted reason with indignation, and are operating under the impression that if you're stubborn enough, you'll "win." You throw around words like "facts" and "realism," then readily abandon them when they don't suit you. You aren't right, you've just cultivated an immunity to rebuttal. Declaring yourself "done" doesn't mean anything, because everyone is free to respond to anything you said
in their own time.

Let's play with words then. For one, your idealogy that a women in a bikini or some sort of sexy outfit is "strong" is a backward belief. That, somehow, a strong woman is only based off of how much skin she shows. Not only is that false but also degrading to a woman's strength somehow being based on T&A. A woman can be beautiful but to solely base her being on that beauty makes her an object. More to women than just their bodies. Whether or not you agree with my "realism" opinion towards bikinis in the game you ignore the statements that I have stated. Let me repeat them, this is a game but as such this game meets a certain amount of realism to make it believable. You take damage when you get hit by an enemy, when you fall, etc. If this game decided that there should not be any such iota of realism to it then the game really would not be as fun. The reality of the game would be so messed up to where it would not make sense. Now, you may be ok with reality in this game to allow a bikini to afford the same protection similar to whatever armor class it is tailored towards. However, I don't buy into it. Your argument (and others) towards cloth armor is only held up by the game mechanics. Since I have no control over the mechanics I cannot change the validity of the standard of them. So if ArenaNet decided to place bikinis in the game then people would be free to use them in however way they wish. Again, that's my opinion on it. But it seems like you cannot or refuse to understand it since you state that I am somehow complaining or not paying attention to you. Not only that but also twisting my sentence and taking it out of context. As with my statement "real or not..." It seems you purposely skew it to fit into what you want it to be and ignore what it was used for in response. You "ask" me to have decency to what you have said but have already insulted before. If I do the same would you respect me? I doubt it. You also have a lot to learn as to what indignation is. Since I have met most of your comments with either stating/repeating my opinion or clarifying what you were talking about and the understanding of your position with maybe a smidgeon of insult you have yet to meet indignation. For one, it means "anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment." Since, you have no authority over me in any way how would I be indignant? Let alone that we are discussing something in which we both have no control over and if ArenaNet decided to place bikinis in the game it would not effect me in any way..and in the end not matter. Also your belief in stubborn is skewed as well. My opinion on whether or not bikinis belong into the game is just that...an opinion. There are no facts or falsehoods to it. Just an opinion. To say that I am stubborn about it is just downright idiotic. It's an opinion...get over it. I also have not abandoned anything I have stated. Accusing someone of something without facts is not a good thing. I also have yet to hear a rebuttal from you. The only one you have used is one that was already stated before...but you decided to use as your own somehow. Also, I did not say I was "done" and left the conversation with the belief that because I left I had somehow won the debate. Again, I have the fortitude to know that, despite my opinion, the game mechanics works how the developers make it to work and if they want bikinis in the game they will program it to work. Anyone can respond however they wish to. But I can note how ironic it is for someone to respond with a line already stated after the fact that I had apparently left the conversation. Because that is what you have done. You took some one else's work and plagiarized it as your own. All in an effort for what? The last word? Over an opinion that,in the end, doesn't matter to my game play at all? Kind of petty to be honest.

@"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:I refer you all, especially the ones suggesting a health debuff for wearing a chainmail bikini, to a reinterpreted version of a classic from Dragon magazine.

https://deviantart.com/thevaultsofmctavish/art/Fortunately-i-was-wearing-my-armor-404640933

EDIT: Sorry for the Devian Tart link, but it's the best version I could find quickly.

Reminds me of the video about female armor:

I would buy a skimpy outfit though if it was for both sexes, a fur bikini for women and a Lord Faren type loincloth for men. The main thing is that the guy can’t be completely covered while the female is wearing scraps of cloth. It has to be for both.

@"kapri.5918" said:When do you take fantasy to far? When do you sit there and say "So, how does this protect my character?"

When? That can be answered once you decide when taking realism too far.

It's a pointless argument because it doesn't matter. Immersion isn't some fragile china set that GW2 cradles and protects vigilantly. Instead, it creates its own atmosphere and reality that it decides to adhere to. Unless you can point to an example in the game that adheres to your sensibilities specifically, asking when fantasy or reality goes too far is as futile as hypothesizing the inverse (when do you take fantasy or reality not far enough).

@kapri.5918 said:

Who's denying facts here.

Fact: men are idealized for their physical strength not fairness; women are idealized for their fairness not their physical strength.Fact: because men are physically stronger than women and women are viewed as fairer than men.

I feel the stray of logic comes in with the term of "sexualization". Apparently, it's no longer possible to appreciate physical beauty without wanting to have sex with the thing of beauty same as it's apparently wrong to admire physical prowess without offending those that lack such prowess.

@Leo G.4501 said:

Fact: men are idealized for their physical strength not fairness; women are idealized for their fairness not their physical strength.Fact: because men are physically stronger than women and women are viewed as fairer than men.

I feel the stray of logic comes in with the term of "sexualization". Apparently, it's no longer possible to appreciate physical beauty without wanting to have sex with the thing of beauty same as it's apparently wrong to admire physical prowess without offending those that lack such prowess.

Do you even understand the conversation or are you basing your responses on my tidbit? Apparently your missing the whole conversation that has happened around these two statements of mine.

@Leo G.4501 said:

@"kapri.5918" said:When do you take fantasy to far? When do you sit there and say "So, how does this protect my character?"

When? That can be answered once you decide when taking realism too far.

It's a pointless argument because it doesn't matter. Immersion isn't some fragile china set that GW2 cradles and protects vigilantly. Instead, it creates its own atmosphere and reality that it decides to adhere to. Unless you can point to an example in the game that adheres to your sensibilities specifically, asking when fantasy or reality goes too far is as futile as hypothesizing the inverse (when do you take fantasy or reality not far enough).

How does one take realism to far? I have also already acknowledged that ArenaNet controls the "atmosphere" of the game. Maybe since you came into this conversation you would have read the topic of the post let alone wanting to comment on my post you would know just what I am talking about. But again, it seems like you want to look at one post, ignore everything else, and comment without any understanding of the conversation.

@"kapri.5918" said:Do you even understand the conversation or are you basing your responses on my tidbit? Apparently your missing the whole conversation that has happened around these two statements of mine.

I responded as I was reading the thread from the 1st post. No, I understand that you're conflating wanting certain fashion choices as sexualization rather than the desire for feminine expression as outlined by feminist empowerment advocates. Your logic flies in the face of those you're trying to "protect" with your contrary opinion.

That being said, if female avatars get some kind of bikini or 2-piece, my male Charr deserves a banana hammock too.

@"kapri.5918" said:How does one take realism to far? I have also already acknowledged that ArenaNet controls the "atmosphere" of the game. Maybe since you came into this conversation you would have read the topic of the post let alone wanting to comment on my post you would know just what I am talking about. But again, it seems like you want to look at one post, ignore everything else, and comment without any understanding of the conversation.

How does one take realism too far? I can give you an easy example: travel. This whole portal nonsense is beyond realism and you should have to travel by mount/foot/cart to all your destinations...and it should take 2-10 REAL days to get there so you need to leave your PC running while logged in....and you have to periodically make sure your character eats/drinks and poops along the way.

@Fenom.9457 said:

@"Liewec.2896" said:this is a bit of a
hot
topic
(pun intended!)
, i know some people are totally against the idea,but i'm wondering when we will finally get some super awesome bikini armour!?it is pretty much a requirement in an RPG!

9HXy4nT.png

my Red Sonja is ready!

i was hoping that we'd get some during this summer! but i'm still hoping that we'll get some for christmas! :blush:i'm ready to throw lots of money at my screen! :smile:

is anyone else eagerly awaiting bikini armour? :grin:

. I'd rather

I mean hell, I'm still annoyed at how ugly the female Phalanx armor looks compared to the male variant.

And this is far better fashion wars anyway.

k0dD3IW.jpgJW4ivbj.jpg

Yeah and you already have it, as demsontrayed by your in game screenshots. Other people don’t have the kind of fashion they’re asking forOh? Show me the armor set that actual allows female characters to equip a set that looks like the male version of the phalanx armor?

iN9Mssw.png

Oh, that doesn't exist and you're just talking out of your ass? Surprise, surprise.

There's already way too many armor sets in this game where the male armor is some cool set and the female version is either stupid and skimpy looking or has weird breastplate issues making sure the boobs are very distinctly outlined. The council guard heavy chest piece is damn near the only heavy armor piece in the game that booth 1. Looks identical to the male version. 2 Provides full coverage. 3. Doesn't devolve into Boob Plate.

A lot of the dimorphism in armor sets is stupid, but bearable. It's not about realism. It's about visual integrity and what actually looks good. I don't want mounts that literally look like taxi cabs like in Tera Online. I won't want plate bikinis. Simple as that.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

hot
topic
(pun intended!)
, i know some people are totally against the idea,but i'm wondering when we will finally get some super awesome bikini armour!?it is pretty much a requirement in an RPG!

9HXy4nT.png

my Red Sonja is ready!

i was hoping that we'd get some during this summer! but i'm still hoping that we'll get some for christmas! :blush:i'm ready to throw lots of money at my screen! :smile:

. I'd rather

I mean hell, I'm still annoyed at how ugly the female Phalanx armor looks compared to the male variant.

k0dD3IW.jpgJW4ivbj.jpg

Yeah and you already have it, as demsontrayed by your in game screenshots. Other people don’t have the kind of fashion they’re asking forOh? Show me the armor set that actual allows female characters to equip a set that looks like the male version of the phalanx armor?

iN9Mssw.png

Oh, that doesn't exist and you're just talking out of your kitten? Surprise, surprise.

There's already way too many armor sets in this game where the male armor is some cool set and the female version is either stupid and skimpy looking or has weird breastplate issues making sure the boobs are very distinctly outlined. The council guard heavy chest piece is kitten near the only heavy armor piece in the game that booth 1. Looks identical to the male version. 2 Provides full coverage. 3. Doesn't devolve into Boob Plate.

A lot of the dimorphism in armor sets is stupid, but bearable. It's not about realism. It's about visual integrity and what actually looks good. I don't want mounts that literally look like taxi cabs like in Tera Online. I won't want plate bikinis. Simple as that.

While I don't disagree that some armors are just silly with how different they are, there is a very good reason as to why female armor is so different: People like to see them and be instantly able to identify them as females. There are many good armors that aren't that much different, but in general (not just GW2) you can observe a trend wherein people prefer to see the gender of their character without having to try. It's partly the reason the "boob plate" exists. Clearly defined shape and characteristics, similar to how medium armor tends to be trenchcoat like in design, because that is the clear identifier for medium armor at this point.

So the only reason why female armor isn't just burying their player model under metal plates is because that is what has proven to work, this is what a majority of people enjoys and wants. The voice of the market if you will.

@Blocki.4931 said:

hot
topic
(pun intended!)

9HXy4nT.png

my Red Sonja is ready!

. I'd rather

k0dD3IW.jpgJW4ivbj.jpg

iN9Mssw.png

Oh, that doesn't exist and you're just talking out of your kitten? Surprise, surprise.

There's already way too many armor sets in this game where the male armor is some cool set and the female version is either stupid and skimpy looking or has weird breastplate issues making sure the boobs are very distinctly outlined. The council guard heavy chest piece is kitten near the only heavy armor piece in the game that booth 1. Looks identical to the male version. 2 Provides full coverage. 3. Doesn't devolve into Boob Plate.

While I don't disagree that some armors are just silly with how different they are, there is a very good reason as to why female armor is so different: People like to see them and be instantly able to identify them as females. There are many good armors that aren't that much different, but in general (not just GW2) you can observe a trend wherein people prefer to see the gender of their character without having to try. It's partly the reason the "boob plate" exists. Clearly defined shape and characteristics, similar to how medium armor tends to be trenchcoat like in design, because that is the clear identifier for medium armor at this point.

So the only reason why female armor isn't just burying their player model under metal plates is because that is what has proven to work, this is what a majority of people enjoys and wants. The voice of the market if you will.

My voice is the only one that matters. Yours doesn't. Simple as that.

@"BlueJin.4127" said:When I'm playing a game using cat people and plant people, fighting against zombies, dragons, and gods using magic and... other pixels, I cannot have skimpy armors because that’s what kills any sense of realism and immersion. :tongue:

this comment won the internet :lol:

and to the folks saying "only if guys get something too!" ofcourse! i'd like a Conan style loincloth!i also think its about time that male characters got a toggle for chest armour!

This keeps happening to me as of late. Is it the third time in a month? More if you include other places. Anyway.

@kapri.5918 said:Stuff

I'm not even going to bother to read it.

@Leo G.4501 said:

This is actually a concept that was brought up to me by, of all things, a professor. There isn't a dedicated video to the subject, but Professor Geek mentions it in a couple of his videos. Particularly,

and
It is (sort of) an aside to the current topic, since it talks about comicsgate issues and the new She-Ra reboot, but it touches on several fundamental aspects of how society regards bodies, sexuality, and expression in fiction.

I see this happen, sadly, in a lot of places. Take, for example, Sara Bellum new Powerpuff Girls. Producer Nick Jennings wrote her out of the show, and was quoted as saying "We felt like Ms. Bellum wasn't quite indicative of the kind of messaging we wanted to be giving out at this time, so we sort of had her move on. And that was a good choice I think on our part." The fact is, there are women out there with big boobs. Some series honkers. Real sets of badonkers. They're packing some dobonhonkeros. Massive dahoonkabhankaloos. Big ole' tonhongerekoogers. Everywhere you go, gigantic bonkhonagahoogs. The message that society is sending to these women is that it is not O.K. for them to have humongous hungolomghnonoloughongous. That they should be censored, and removed from media because they have traditionally appealing bodies, and that this harms the people around them. The move to remove Sara Bellum indicates subtle problem creeping through our society.

To get more back on track, exposing oneself makes for a great storytelling device. While full nudity represents vulnerability, wearing revealing outfits can speak volumes. To take an example, consider the Pillar Men from Jojo's Bizarre adventure. Without getting too much into spoilers, I'll just say they are incredibly dangerous, in ways that you cannot comprehend. They also wear very little clothing. This is done to accentuate their danger: their bods are gigantic and chiseled, and they are constantly posturing to demonstrate their impossible physiology and the strength within it. Every one of them cuts an imposing figure, and it would be impossible to convey this if they were fully clothed, or even if they were wearing armor. You can't see how impossibly jacked they all are under a robe, and you can't get that level of intimidation if they didn't pose as they do.

I find myself trapped in a very bizarre world. The people who used to chastise me for my prudishness now themselves aim to censor.

@Liewec.2896 said:

@"BlueJin.4127" said:When I'm playing a game using cat people and plant people, fighting against zombies, dragons, and gods using magic and... other pixels, I cannot have skimpy armors because that’s what kills any sense of realism and immersion. :tongue:

this comment won the internet :lol:

and to the folks saying "only if guys get something too!" ofcourse! i'd like a Conan style loincloth!And i tell you again, that the equivalent would be a sexualized male armor, so a chain/scale codpiece, not the Conan-style loincloth.

Edit: so a type of equivalent that you have in the post above mine.