Most Broken Class Right Now

Chilli.2976

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

revenant is the most broken class but it's role can make it feel that it's not the case if you're playing solo and your team is bad

the 2nd most broken class is thief

the 3rd most broken class is scrapper

the 4th most broken class is holo

the 5th most broken class is chrono (it's good but they cant really keep point and aren't omnipotent especially vs + duration conditions)

the 6th most broken class is warrior

something like that, the first 3 for sure but for the rest you can argue and it's situational

problem with thief/rev is that if u have nowhere to play then you can't abuse how broken these classes are so there are still scenarios in which they appear weak but make no mistake - if you played another class you would find yourself in such scenarios way more often than thief/rev on higher elo.

the worst class in the game atm (apart from meme specs) is condi mirage, unless it gets some of its stupid nerfs reverted the class will become a meme like berserker or any random spec u can think of that hasn't been good for pvp

@bravan.3876 said:

@bravan.3876 said:You only have 10 options and you put 3 differnet mesmer builds up rofl. Also what is missing in this list is quite funny. Clearly not biased!

Chronobunk is objectively the best Conquest build for mesmer and its not even on there compared to three other mesmer builds.

Chronobunker and Chaos sustain illusion spam are both sure better than the 2 power builds mentioned. That is why i said, the stuff that is missing is as funny as the stuff on the list, also for other classes: Holo not on the list? Come on...

Illusions chaos is more of a teamfight version of 'bunker' chrono and people dislike that condispam scourge having a rival in a teamfight? :thinking:More importantly its not cmirage ! Pure power ! So why complaint about it? (For same reason holo dodges all nerfs lol)

@incisorr.9502 said:revenant is the most broken class but it's role can make it feel that it's not the case if you're playing solo and your team is bad

the 5th most broken class is chrono (it's good but they cant really keep point and aren't omnipotent especially vs + duration conditions)

something like that, the first 3 for sure but for the rest you can argue and it's situational

problem with thief/rev is that if u have nowhere to play then you can't abuse how broken these classes are so there are still scenarios in which they appear weak but make no mistake - if you played another class you would find yourself in such scenarios way more often than thief/rev on higher elo.

the worst class in the game atm (apart from meme specs) is condi mirage, unless it gets some of its stupid nerfs reverted the class will become a meme like berserker or any random spec u can think of that hasn't been good for pvp

Rev's one viable build is strong(power herald) it has quick high burst but mediocre sustain and crap disengagement ability compared to comparable classes.sure it could use a shave down in its quick burst but that's all it's got, it would need compensation in alot of other areas.id argue it still now needs slight improvements to its core and renegade specs. Thief is just ur biased hatred for them lmao thief is nowhere close to OP these days, s/d and d/p builds have fallen behind the powercrept classes have gotten and DE got a much needed change though not the best. So soulbeast is fine to u? Lol I think ur list is as far off as op's list is

@incisorr.9502 said:revenant is the most broken class but it's role can make it feel that it's not the case if you're playing solo and your team is bad

fb

@Chilli.2976 said:

@Quadox.7834 said:Forgot to include chrono bunker, boonbeast, holo.

Can only have 10 options :anguished: .

Then you're better off listing the 9 professions.

Personally I can't tell which is more OP. Here are the specs I know that aren't the most OP (in no particular order):

• Core Anything (Core guard is the only one worth mentioning, and it's not as dangerous as other zerk builds)
  • Scrapper (just a tank, not a great one, even more damage-oriented scrappers fail against holos)
  • Deadeye (annoying, but doesn't generally influence the outcome of matches)
  • Daredevil (only useful as a decapper or +1)
  • DH (Can be dangerous, but don't generally influence the outcome of matches)
  • Reaper (Ditto as DH)
  • Weaver (Ditto as DH)
  • Druid (Only useful as a sidenoder, can be outmatched by other classes)
  • Renegade (I almost never see 'em)
  • Tempest (I almost never see 'em)
  • Berserker (I almost never see 'em)

This means that these specs are candidates for most OP (again, in no particular order):

• Chrono (Shatter/Chronobunk builds can influence match outcomes)
  • Mirage (Still a strong contender, but not as strong as it was)
  • Holo (Been a strong contender for a while, large diversity in builds)
  • Soulbeast (Oneshot builds, Zerk gank builds, and Sidenode/dueling builds are potent)
  • Firebrand (Its sheer support capacity makes any team significantly more dangerous)
  • Scourge (Generally only dangerous when supported well, but absolutely deadly in those cases)
  • Herald (Spike damage output is insane, plus capability to roam. Put two together, and they can gank almost everything)
  • Spellbreaker (Capable duelist when played well, strong sidenoder)

@Vagrant.7206 said:This means that these specs are candidates for most OP (again, in no particular order):

• Chrono (Shatter/Chronobunk builds can influence match outcomes)
  • Mirage (Still a strong contender, but not as strong as it was)
  • Holo (Been a strong contender for a while, large diversity in builds)
  • Soulbeast (Oneshot builds, Zerk gank builds, and Sidenode/dueling builds are potent)
  • Firebrand (Its sheer support capacity makes any team significantly more dangerous)
  • Scourge (Generally only dangerous when supported well, but absolutely deadly in those cases)
  • Herald (Spike damage output is insane, plus capability to roam. Put two together, and they can gank almost everything)
  • Spellbreaker (Capable duelist when played well, strong sidenoder)

It's depressing that we're probably stuck with this for another year with no expansion in sight.

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:chrono one shot is hilarious

And it falls apart easily. The moment you get focused by a Thief or Mirage you get screwed.

The kit runs out quickly.

no, it can last for a little bit.

editI don't think were talking about the same build. youre thinking double mantras?

Well one shot refers to double mantra so yes

@suffish.4150 said:It’s definitely rev by a pretty significant margin. Try playing against 2 good revs then try to deny this fact lol. The damage is just absolutely ridiculous and that reveal hurts so much against many builds. It needs nerfing to the same level as thief for sure.

Second place would be chronomancer (illusions bunker build). Scrappper imo really isn’t OP because even though it’s sustain is far beyond any other duelist in the game, it’s damage is very low so you can just counter it by leaving it in a stalemate all game and winning the rest of the map.

It doesn't mean that it is op, but it is still a problem if two players are out of the game indefinitely.

@TorQ.7041 said:

@TorQ.7041 said:How did she/d thief even make it on this list? XD.

XXxDddD

I swear to god. Even if they nerfed thief to 100dmg an auto attack. There will be a guy who died to it and will come here and cry thief op.

People are always going to be annoyed at the enemy who can escape any fight and not ever die even if they have no hope of properly winning the 1v1. It's actually my problem with Spellbreaker right now except Spellbreaker is actually a top tier 1v1 build, unlike thief.

@suffish.4150 said:It’s definitely rev by a pretty significant margin. Try playing against 2 good revs then try to deny this fact lol. The damage is just absolutely ridiculous and that reveal hurts so much against many builds. It needs nerfing to the same level as thief for sure.

Second place would be chronomancer (illusions bunker build). Scrappper imo really isn’t OP because even though it’s sustain is far beyond any other duelist in the game, it’s damage is very low so you can just counter it by leaving it in a stalemate all game and winning the rest of the map.

THIS!!!, thats why i avoid tournaments, because at the end you gonna face 2 reve and a bunker gua and rip

you... you do realize rev only has one viable build for pvp in general right? Which is herald/shiro power build. If they nerf it then rev's will vanish completely from the game mode as its all they have to run; They dont get to make the same choices you do with your class. Glint is the most useful legend in the game due to one thing, the heal on its own.

Now if they buffed up their other choices and made rev capable without glint, alot of the problems would vanish completely because as it stands now glints heal is one of the few reasons to take her over other specs. (For ten seconds it turns all damage received into health, pretty good with the zerker face roll meta we have.)

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

@"suffish.4150" said:It’s definitely rev by a pretty significant margin. Try playing against 2 good revs then try to deny this fact lol. The damage is just absolutely ridiculous and that reveal hurts so much against many builds. It needs nerfing to the same level as thief for sure.

you... you do realize rev only has one viable build for pvp in general right? Which is herald/shiro power build. If they nerf it then rev's will vanish completely from the game mode as its all they have to run; They dont get to make the same choices you do with your class. Glint is the most useful legend in the game due to one thing, the heal on its own.

Now if they buffed up their other choices and made rev capable without glint, alot of the problems would vanish completely because as it stands now glints heal is one of the few reasons to take her over other specs. (For ten seconds it turns all damage received into health, pretty good with the zerker face roll meta we have.)

Infuse Light only lasts for 3 seconds.

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@"suffish.4150" said:It’s definitely rev by a pretty significant margin. Try playing against 2 good revs then try to deny this fact lol. The damage is just absolutely ridiculous and that reveal hurts so much against many builds. It needs nerfing to the same level as thief for sure.

only lasts for 3 seconds.

funny mine lasts longer, typically. But I digress it still is used primarily for the heal as the heal is the bread and butter of the rev; Most of the other heals we have access too kind suck? I mean jalis is ok but that whole legend is kind meh from jump street.

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

funny mine lasts longer, typically. But I digress it still is used primarily for the heal as the heal is the bread and butter of the rev; Most of the other heals we have access too kind suck? I mean jalis is ok but that whole legend is kind meh from jump street.

Theres no way about it, infuse light does not last any longer than 3s.

@Thornwolf.9721 said:

There's no way yours last longer. It's just for 3 seconds.

Also Glint has more than that. It has:

• A relatively cheap stunbreak (20s CD) / An instant blind (to blind enemies' important skills) / an AOE reveal. Also your primary source of fury and might (why rev has so much damage).
  • 2 damage skills with good cleave and good damage. Elemental blast also has weakness which is always nice.
  • An AOE CC that can interrupt rezzing, bait dodges, give superspeed - and also some protection although it comes at a huge energy cost.

But yeah the heal is really important - essentially rev's invul skill.

I would like to throw in that Rev is a high risk, high reward profession so it's not really a bad thing that it's so powerful. "Broken" and powerful are two separate things. It takes practice, knowledge, and a bit of luck to get results with it. It's not a faceroll profession. Broken to me would be something that has low risk, high reward. I get poor results on my rev cause I suck. I'm obviously bias for the profession though.

@"Zexanima.7851" said:I would like to throw in that Rev is a high risk, high reward profession so it's not really a bad thing that it's so powerful. "Broken" and powerful are two separate things. It takes practice, knowledge, and a bit of luck to get results with it. It's not a faceroll profession. Broken to me would be something that has low risk, high reward. I get poor results on my rev cause I suck. I'm obviously bias for the profession though.

Shiro+Glint is only really high risk in metas with a lot of condition builds. It's not really that much harder than any other build meta build.

@mortrialus.3062 said:

@"Zexanima.7851" said:I would like to throw in that Rev is a high risk, high reward profession so it's not really a bad thing that it's so powerful. "Broken" and powerful are two separate things. It takes practice, knowledge, and a bit of luck to get results with it. It's not a faceroll profession. Broken to me would be something that has low risk, high reward. I get poor results on my rev cause I suck. I'm obviously bias for the profession though.

Shiro+Glint is only really high risk in metas with a lot of condition builds. It's not really that much harder than any other build meta build.

Hard is subjective and also relative to how much time you've put into the game/profession and the opponent's skill/profession also has to be considered. For a lot of people rev is considered a hard profession because it doesn't have a ton of safety nets and relies on well timed evades and good energy management.

Archived