Please change the malnourished icon

I'm not colour blind, but it's confused me too. Especially if I'm in combat or otherwise preoccupied the slightly different colour isn't always enough to make me recognise that it's a different icon with the complete opposite meaning of the one it's just replaced. At a glance I just see the same number of icons in the same order and don't think anything more about it.

A different icon, or making the food buff icon flash when it's running out like other things do, would be much more noticable.

Agree, nice idea. I suggest to add a red skew line to the icon, something like in this picture:mBeDEPD.jpgso it can be easiliy distinguished by both color-see (sorry for my english, is that a correct english word for that?) and color-blind players too. Dont comment the picture quality, it was just a 5 minutes work (include searching icons) just to give a basic idea what I am speaking about.

@IndigoSundown.5419 said:Malnourished has no effect other than, presumably, as a reminder your buff ran out. Why is it in the game at all? The missing food icon would be a better reminder.

One example.

In WvW, by buff bar is so long, it goes beyond my screen. This means i can very often not see my food buffs.

The malnourished buff is always on screen. It help me alot.

Also, food buff are 1-2h long.Its easy to forget about them.

• 3 weeks later...

@Friday.7864 said:Makes sense, have a thumbs up.If they change it within a month I'm buying 50 euro worth of gems and giving it all away hahTag me if a miracle happens, pretty sure I'll get to keep the money.

Tag, you're it! :grin:

Glad they changed the icon. I'm not colorblind, but even I kept getting confused and having to mouse over the icon to see what it was.

@Friday.7864 said:Makes sense, have a thumbs up.If they change it within a month I'm buying 50 euro worth of gems and giving it all away hahTag me if a miracle happens, pretty sure I'll get to keep the money.

Okay, we all want to know if you followed through ? I totally understand if you don't lol. Seemed like a sure thing. Will you be placing other bets?