The Synergetic Gyrocycle Roller

I bought this and one thing I noticed is the idle animation is a bit static. The music plays and the player character dances in the seat but the mount doesn't do anything. What they could do is change it so that the glow / between treads channel alternates back and forth between the chosen color and it's inverse color. Maybe even have musical notes flying away from the mount.

Has anyone been able to do a 360 degree Big Air Trick on this skin? I was spamming ramps the first day and it just stays straight for me. It's the only trick that doesn't come out mid-air. I love this mount and just want it to shiny spin too.Edit: I spent several hours dying the mount for other toons lol.

@XYLO.7031 said:Has anyone been able to do a 360 degree Big Air Trick on this skin? I was spamming ramps the first day and it just stays straight for me. It's the only trick that doesn't come out mid-air. I love this mount and just want it to shiny spin too.Edit: I spent several hours dying the mount for other toons lol.

I tried to check today in kourna with high jumps and ramps, the saddle only tilt left or right. I'm wondering if it's a bug, the 360 trick isn't just a random feature, it's a core feature included with the mount since its launch. Really hope it's a bug. Wasn't able to perform the trick.

@hugo.4705 said:

@XYLO.7031 said:Has anyone been able to do a 360 degree Big Air Trick on this skin? I was spamming ramps the first day and it just stays straight for me. It's the only trick that doesn't come out mid-air. I love this mount and just want it to shiny spin too.Edit: I spent several hours dying the mount for other toons lol.

I tried to check today in kourna with high jumps and ramps, the saddle only tilt left or right. I'm wondering if it's a bug, the 360 trick isn't just a random feature, it's a core feature included with the mount since its launch. Really hope it's a bug. Wasn't able to perform the trick.

Thanks for verifying, Hugo. I've been going dye crazy in the interim.As a side note: I know in my mind it's just a skin, but because it is much more massive visually, it feels like a larger, heavier vehicle. Like previous skins were AE86 toyota sprinters vs this current skin which really feels like a GTR R34 Skyline.

Anyone else have the same experience?

@XYLO.7031 said:

Thanks for verifying, Hugo. I've been going dye crazy in the interim.As a side note: I know in my mind it's just a skin, but because it is much more massive visually, it feels like a larger, heavier vehicle. Like previous skins were AE86 toyota sprinters vs this current skin which really feels like a GTR R34 Skyline.

Anyone else have the same experience?

That is not entirely unusual. I def feel the Skyscale premium skin and the traditional skyscale feel different in weight. Same with the Dreadnought Raptor skin. It's a clever illusion that our mind fills in for us because we are accepting/believing in what we see because of the design

Or something

How many dye channels for this mount? I want the tire treads to be Shadow Abyss, or possibly Midnight Fire, and the light emanating from the rim to be a darker golden/brown hue. The lights on the bike chassis would be some medium yellow, like Banana or maybe Dawn.

@GW Noob.6038 said:How many dye channels for this mount? I want the tire treads to be Shadow Abyss, or possibly Midnight Fire, and the light emanating from the rim to be a darker golden/brown hue. The lights on the bike chassis would be some medium yellow, like Banana or maybe Dawn.

There are 4: one for the inner globe (or hubcap), one for the GLOW from the inside, one for the rings & lines around it, and one for 'tire'.EDIT: Parts of the seat are also colored by each corresponding dye channel as well. I think for most mounts, the 'saddle' or seat has only one dye channel. This seat is split into the 4 corresponding channels for the hubcap, tire treads, inner light glow (for the whole skin), and detailing.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:I bought this and one thing I noticed is the idle animation is a bit static. The music plays and the player character dances in the seat but the mount doesn't do anything. What they could do is change it so that the glow / between treads channel alternates back and forth between the chosen color and it's inverse color. Maybe even have musical notes flying away from the mount.

I thought of something else. Change the center of the wheel on both sides to speakers. It'd be a gyrocycle and boombox. Give it an option to play music while riding.

@XYLO.7031 said:

@GW Noob.6038 said:How many dye channels for this mount? I want the tire treads to be Shadow Abyss, or possibly Midnight Fire, and the light emanating from the rim to be a darker golden/brown hue. The lights on the bike chassis would be some medium yellow, like Banana or maybe Dawn.

There are 4: one for the inner globe (or hubcap), one for the GLOW from the inside, one for the rings & lines around it, and one for 'tire'.EDIT: Parts of the seat are also colored by each corresponding dye channel as well. I think for most mounts, the 'saddle' or seat has only one dye channel. This seat is split into the 4 corresponding channels for the hubcap, tire treads, inner light glow (for the whole skin), and detailing.

Very nice!! Thanks for posting that...very helpful!

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:I bought this and one thing I noticed is the idle animation is a bit static. The music plays and the player character dances in the seat but the mount doesn't do anything. What they could do is change it so that the glow / between treads channel alternates back and forth between the chosen color and it's inverse color. Maybe even have musical notes flying away from the mount.

I thought of something else. Change the center of the wheel on both sides to speakers. It'd be a gyrocycle and boombox. Give it an option to play music while riding.

Good idea. I think the only parts of the mount which don't feel high tech/asuratech are indeed those two side plates on the wheel, very basic. Speaker or empty center of wheel with holographic shape floating in the middle of wheel may have been better.