Darkhaven Rising

Yolaus Kriff.3465

As your NA servers wither from toxicity and inability to adapt, from the ashes Darkhaven rises to WvW glory.

Come with us on this journey to achieve a fight-based WvW server. Our guilds work together, as do our militia. Bring your guild to the war council on a server where you will make a difference.

Darkhaven discord: https://discord.gg/ektbBZAyUT

@FalconRN.6219 said:

@Calisanna.8732 said:Maybe all the homeless sos players from the “DiSbAnD SeA oF SoRrOwS” thread can find a home on DHHaha

Aye. Tired of your fight server maguuma ending up in t4? Come to DH, where you can fight AND not be in t4.

wait isn't DH in t4 for 2 whole weeks haha?

Shh dont tell mag what theyre in for.

@Gwaihir.1745 said:

@"Calisanna.8732" said:Maybe all the homeless sos players from the “DiSbAnD SeA oF SoRrOwS” thread can find a home on DHHaha

Aye. Tired of your fight server maguuma ending up in t4? Come to DH, where you can fight AND not be in t4.

wait isn't DH in t4 for 2 whole weeks haha?

Shh dont tell mag what theyre in for.

UaHHVuB.jpg

Thinking.jpeg

@"Shroud.2307" said:v4lmQ8n.jpg

SurprisedPikachu

I mean it does help to always run in groups, now doesn't it? I think I've seen a solo mag roamer twice in the past week, while see plenty of DH and CD roamers. Even if you scale it up I always see mag groups outnumber any other server except CD during sporadic points of the evening where it runs over everything.

So yeah, no idea why k/d even exists for WvW, it's not a skill game mode it's a numbers one...

@Gotejjeken.1267 said:

@"Shroud.2307" said:
v4lmQ8n.jpg

SurprisedPikachu

I mean it does help to always run in groups, now doesn't it? I think I've seen a solo mag roamer twice in the past week, while see plenty of DH and CD roamers. Even if you scale it up I always see mag groups outnumber any other server except CD during sporadic points of the evening where it runs over everything.

So yeah, no idea why k/d even exists for WvW, it's not a skill game mode it's a numbers one...

It's both. Mag has plenty of skilled players they just roam in a pack of 30 but I bet a lot would easily win 1 v 1 too just it's something we will never know the answer too

@Jilora.9524 said:

@"Shroud.2307" said:
v4lmQ8n.jpg

SurprisedPikachu

It's both. Mag has plenty of skilled players they just roam in a pack of 30 but I bet a lot would easily win 1 v 1 too just it's something we will never know the answer too

Mag players are way more skilled and adapt way faster than DH, DH still has alot to improve, still i fear that DH comunity will adapt the everything misntrells with zerker socurges/necros/reapers OMNIBLOB way or wont play atitute, still its good that its another server traying to improve.. game has been lacking that, the meta builds are the issue tho... atm ists a very lamer meta gameplay, of having more numbers than enemy and more minstrels as much possible(the rising numbers of players using minstrell seams thast increeased in all classes).

Magclould still efective, they have very agile and bursty builds that know what they are doing.

@Gotejjeken.1267 said:

@"Shroud.2307" said:
v4lmQ8n.jpg
(Snip)So yeah, no idea why k/d even exists for WvW, it's not a skill game mode it's a numbers one...

WvW is more towards like AB works in GW1, cap shrines that are not defended, its more rush cap and defend if worth it than anything else, besides if servers wanted they could ktrain w/o having actually to fight just like farm runs work or worked in EOTM, it can be a very flawed content cause of ther way it works when speaking it as a pure pvp fight gamemode.... Nothing that players do is actually worth, and most time, fights are one sided due numbers gap.

@Jilora.9524 said:

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:I’m on mag, I solo roam everyday for a few hours. Plenty of us do. Stop it.

Ok, solo roam means by yourself. Just because you aren't in a party but hang around SMC w the 25 others you are still not solo roaming. Now if you go to a BL by yourself then you are solo roaming but as a Mag player in EBG you guys def don't.

I’m by myself 90% of the time alone with no one around me, you can’t miss me I’m a big fat white char Mesmer.

I don’t do the alpine because it’s not 2012 anymore. Anything but ebg bores me.

Come find me sport I’d love to solo roam you.