[Request] Choya for next playable Race.

• 6 months later...

What would be cool is if one character was represented by three Choya. Like in character creation you customise 3 Choya. In gameplay they all move together. One carries the main weapon, one carries the off hand, one does utilities.

Not sure how armour would be, if one wears the full set or divided among the three Choya.

Two handed weapons. I'd say either the one with the main weapon does  all 5, both hold it, or maybe it tosses it to the off had choya for skill 4 and 5.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Sinmir.6504 said:

What would be cool is if one character was represented by three Choya. Like in character creation you customise 3 Choya. In gameplay they all move together. One carries the main weapon, one carries the off hand, one does utilities.

Not sure how armour would be, if one wears the full set or divided among the three Choya.

Two handed weapons. I'd say either the one with the main weapon does  all 5, both hold it, or maybe it tosses it to the off had choya for skill 4 and 5.

Probably should save this suggestion for April 1st (like the others).  :classic_wink:

My thoughts:

Skritt: Start in home instance, surrounded by many Skritts. Have access to all classes and abilities. As you progress in the game, you come to places without many Skritt, become dumber and can only press the one key.....

Choya: Do random things. Type random things in chat. Select skills seemingly at random.

Wait...., based on the above, all my characters are Skritt/Choya hybrids already. 🙂

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, KerryTT.4792 said:

Skritt: Start in home instance, surrounded by many Skritts. Have access to all classes and abilities. As you progress in the game, you come to places without many Skritt, become dumber and can only press the one key.....

Missing one thing.  All skills are locked out until you pick up every loot drop in sight.  Then you can access some skills, that is until something else shiny drops.  Then you have to pick it up before you can fight again.  

This is pretty much how I play 😏.  Shinies first, then mobs, then maybe help the dying, cursing screams of my friends (but only if I'm absolutely sure there's no more shinies left to pick up). 

• Haha 1

On 10/5/2021 at 3:34 AM, Sinmir.6504 said:

This is soo funny. If choya would be implemented. Do it like this. 

But i still prefer tengu first. 

An MMORPG called Allods Online had a player race called Gibberlings, in which you controlled three little critters that worked together. They had really cool animations, and are one of my favorite races I've ever played in an MMO. I've always wanted to play Skritt this way, since there have to be at least a few of them together for them to be competent enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl0U0Uo0i04

• Like 1