Double Scourge Speed Hack Duo - Anet Should Ban/Suspend Hack Users

This is ridiculous lately. Game is becoming unplayable. I've reported these Necros several times in the past couple of days and I know I am not the only one who has, so why are they still here blatant speed hacking in every game they are in? Population is small and it can't be hard for devs to see when a player has an overwhelming amount of "botting" reports being sent in about them. Take care of this garbage.

Here they are, speed hacking blatantly & shamelessly the entire match:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1027561998

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

i dont really understand what the issue is? so they hack for skill CD time? only thing i can see is they are supper hard to kill.

He is talking about the running speed of the necro. It seems he is under perma superspeed without having the boon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

i dont really understand what the issue is? so they hack for skill CD time? only thing i can see is they are supper hard to kill.

..... How can you not realise its abnormal moving animation.. That scourge is mini teleporting.... How can you not see that...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

People should get a life.....hacking in a MMO...hacking in GW2 of all things....so desperate for gratification playing a so called PvP mode in a PvE casual oriented MMO, all for the sake of getting a title or whatever...nobody will give 2cent about...sad..really sad

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

This is ridiculous lately. Game is becoming unplayable. I've reported these Necros several times in the past couple of days and I know I am not the only one who has, so why are they still here blatant speed hacking in every game they are in? Population is small and it can't be hard for devs to see when a player has an overwhelming amount of "botting" reports being sent in about them. Take care of this garbage.

I bolded the answer to your question. I think they are reluctant to ban them because the PvP population has gotten so small that if they banned the bots/hackers then there would not be enough active players throughout the day to have consistent matches.

Think about it. They put a legendary amulet into the game mode and did the PvE/WvW players flock the game mode to collect it? The answer is evident in the fact that they are releasing a PvE legendary amulet this summer. They couldn't even attract new players to the game mode with a new shiny item to collect.

2 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

I bolded the answer to your question. I think they are reluctant to ban them because the PvP population has gotten so small that if they banned the bots/hackers then there would not be enough active players throughout the day to have consistent matches.

Think about it. They put a legendary amulet into the game mode and did the PvE/WvW players flock the game mode to collect it? The answer is evident in the fact that they are releasing a PvE legendary amulet this summer. They couldn't even attract new players to the game mode with a new shiny item to collect.

Yes but this is like an addict saying: "I don't want to quit the substance that is killing me because it will feel bad to stop using it"

They need to take care of simple to take care of problems. So much player base has left because they don't.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Lol, no. Leaving in "hackers" causes more harm than good to the playerbase. This view is extremely short-sighted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Lets be honest .... although this so so incredibly obvious that in that video is happening some odd stuffs.... and obvious hacking - ppl like @JUN YANG.4328 represent the majority of pvp player in gw2 (btw no offense) .... ppl that barely know that there exists a dodge key, not to mention knowing their classes. That is the reason why hacking is even more easier because such ppl wouldnt even notice this, thinking this might be a "pro" knowing how to use this class at its fullest which probaly leads to even lesser reports..... sad but true

The more concerning question is... how do such ppl get "baroness of the arena" while hacking?? This just implies that even in the "higher" elo - where a lot of ppl just get boosted by wintrading and stuff - also cant distinguish between hacking and and pro play....also sad but true

Edited by Yakuzai.6593

16 hours ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

As someone with significant first hand experience with anet on cheaters, you will be warned/banned for posting a video of actual cheating long, LONG before they take ANY action against the actual hackers.

8 hours ago, Crozame.4098 said:

..... How can you not realise its abnormal moving animation.. That scourge is mini teleporting.... How can you not see that...

I have posted videos of people speed hacking where their backwards and side way movement is 5x faster than forward, actual teleporting (3,000+ range), even videos of hackers teleporting in downstate far enough away they don't even show in my mini map. and people commenting "I don't see anything wrong?". I consider myself a very average player and can notice this stuff a mile away, yet most people don't seem to be able to tell. As such I can only image how bad it really is considering many, if not most people will never notice and as such never report them.

15 hours ago, JUN YANG.4328 said:

Bruh it's a speedhack. Notice how the necros are microteleporting every second, sometimes  a full 600 range? That's not lag. Lag/rubber banding will never cause someone to move faster than possible in the game.

Ok...i am not really a pvp player. i only play pvp less then a month. maybe thats why I couldnt tell.  the reason i am here is because of " the ascension"  it force player to play pvp at less 2 month to complete the achievement.  it is so frustrating.

People sending me msgs in game telling me they are seeing this Necro duo speedhacking through AT LFGs now.

Come on man.... don't let this happen Arenanet, where are you on this one?

I know there has to have been some enormous amount of reports sent in about these players by now.

• Like 2

Honestly this shows what a joke this games pvp is, u can't argue that vid, these players should be perma banned. I mean even if 1 aner dev saw this the vid should be sent to the appropriate persons/s as all vids like this and those players banned full stop, no 1 month ban bull$hit but perma bans. Sure these retards can constantly make new accounts but atleast they would have to keep buying the xpacs, dealing with with starting from scratch each time post ban and if players were diligent like the OP than wouldnt be long before they were banned again and having to buy yet another set of xpacs again and again, eventually most would give up. Problem is this would only happen if anet actually gave a $hit and banned these rejects on a continual basis and not the large sum ban every few yrs.

Its hard to believe the mentality of these losers at life actually hacking a mmo to feel like their good at its pvp,so fn pathetic lmao and the op and his teammate still were a match to em, good on them :). The fact the typed u mad bro and tried blaming it on lag as if it even looks remotely close to lag shows how challenged these fools are lol.

Anet why do u let these a..holes laterally $hit on ur game and the hard work u guys put into it?

• Like 2

Yes exactly I reported this guy for blatant speed hacks and even warned people in map chat about his non stop use of speed hacks. His best defense is every where he goes just verbally assault people that know you hacked- ofc if you insult people than no one knows your hacking to make plat.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:51 AM, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I've reported these Necros several times in the past couple of days and I know I am not the only one who has, so why are they still here blatant speed hacking in every game they are in?

You can design a dialog window in an application with buttons, text boxes etc. without assigning them with an action. Just create a text box the user can input anything they want in and do ShowDialog "Thanks for your report!" when the Send button is clicked. End of effort.

The email address used to report exploits was removed, probably because the dog realised it was never going to catch the tail.