Who are the most skilled wvw guilds atm?

MindWipe.3028

There really isn't any way to gauge this.  Most of what is left, at least in NA, is blobs that never have to face any other large, organized groups.  They stay on servers where no one their size plays during the timezone they play in.  When other large, organized guilds end up in their ktrain time, they transfer to lower tiers to avoid them.

Edited by Ubi.4136
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Voltekka.2375 said:

Eu has guilds like Kill, Lays. Ng too, although i dont know their current state...

Had. Both on break now. No surprise. They wanted the recent patch to finally change something in WvW, but it literally had 0 effect on it. 

@Bast.7253 @Lan Deathrider.5910 maybe just dont comment if that crap is all u have to offer?

@MindWipe.3028

in terms of EU, most strong guilds are on pause. so no clue who's really still running. there is a GvG tournament ongoing at the moment, not a lot games yet played there yet thought. (both EU and NA)

it will anyways be not representative though, just too many good guilds are not playing. game's boring, balance gets constantly worse since feb2020 nerferama...

1 hour ago, kamikharzeeh.8016 said:

@Bast.7253 @Lan Deathrider.5910 maybe just dont comment if that crap is all u have to offer?

@MindWipe.3028

in terms of EU, most strong guilds are on pause. so no clue who's really still running. there is a GvG tournament ongoing at the moment, not a lot games yet played there yet thought. (both EU and NA)

it will anyways be not representative though, just too many good guilds are not playing. game's boring, balance gets constantly worse since feb2020 nerferama...

I mean OP wasn't too descriptive. They didn't even mention NA or EU, zerg, roaming, or havoc so all things considered that was a valid replay.

Perhaps don't be make comments that are far less constructive yourself next time eh?

• Like 2

For EU.

In my guild we don't gvg, we are open field, but if I had to remember the most powerful guilds we have faced, Kill would definitely be one of them. I'd say tS is also a very skiled guild, AH probably as well. Haven't seen them a lot, so I'm speculating there a bit. the Owl Parliament was also a very powerful adversary that comes to mind.

But yeah, similar stuff, I've heard many EU gvg and even open field guilds are on breaks.

If I had to remember strong roamer guilds, which may or may not GvG (probably don't no idea) those would be Buka, Idol (the original) and AMX.

13 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

If I had to remember strong roamer guilds, which may or may not GvG (probably don't no idea) those would be Buka, Idol (the original) and AMX.

AMX doesn't roam, they just troll 😅

If it goes about roaming, probably LD from Gandara will be the strongest I faced. Just today we had to bring 20 pugs to kill 5 of them in our NC. 

For zerging I'd add eXa from Abaddon. We defended SMC for whole day vs 2 servers double teaming us, until eXa came...

1 minute ago, Rukasu.3097 said:

AMX doesn't roam, they just troll 😅

If it goes about roaming, probably LD from Gandara will be the strongest I faced. Just today we had to bring 20 pugs to kill 5 of them in our NC. 

For zerging I'd add eXa from Abaddon. We defended SMC for whole day vs 2 servers double teaming us, until eXa came...

Yeha I'm definitely missing a lot of guilds tbh and I have def forgotten about many enemies my guild has fought. 

About AMX, I guess not roaming, but they are still mostly solo going around doing stuff. That kinda roaming isn't it? Be it the infamous Lipton with his pulls or any other member. 

• Like 1

gvg in gw2 is a joke :)

Theres no support for it, as in its just clashing out of stealth bomb with a full stacker gimmicks, theres no team splits, team objectives, clever gameplay on tactics,  besides find a gimmicks  for sustain and damage on a full stacked group...

been there and felt like a joke of pretenders like something existed in a good design...

note: really pitty that Anet nerver gave us a ladder and a organized GvG scheme like we had or similiar to  gw1.

The gh in gw2 are also useless...

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1