Guardian Elite Spec: WILLBENDER

ChronoPinoyX.7923

Guardian Off-Hand Sword is a thing now

"Willbenders protect the Canthan throne with unflinching loyalty. They have no time to play at war: if a threat emerges

they'll strike it down before it has time to react. They take the fight to their targets, using rapid movement skills to navigate the battlefield.

A Willbender's bladework is unmatched and wielding a sword in their off hand gives them extra opportunities for ruthless cuts."

Edited by ChronoPinoyX.7923
  • Like 7

Yup. Def what I expected from Guard OH. Mobility and a duelist-style combat. I expect the virtues to be quite Flashy animations and performing actual movement skills (like almorra's moveset) instead of being just buffs. Something like an improved DH Wings of Resolve but with quicker pace and probably evades. 

Sword may have some type of flip over too I guess. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ChronoPinoyX.7923 said:

Guardian Off-Hand is a thing now

"Willbenders protect the Canthan throne with unflinching loyalty. They have no time to play at war: if a threat emerges

they'll strike it down before it has time to react. They take the fight to their targets, using rapid movement skills to navigate the battlefield.

A Willbender's bladework is unmatched and wielding a sword in their off hand gives them extra opportunities for ruthless cuts."

Looks like a spec mostly design for pvp/wvw, I like it!

Edited by Exile.8160