Which type of Legendary Armor do you have?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"Ardid.7203" said:Including the option "none" would have made the info obtained much more interesting.

Probably, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was 95% of the vote.

However I’m more interested in what type of Legendary Armor people have from those who have it. We could start a poll about who has Legendary Armor in general.

If you have a Raid set, its not likely you're going to do PvP/WvW. The time it takes to finish one of those is three times the effort of a Raid set and dozens of times more hours. If you have a good regular Raid group, its only an evening a week compared to the 30 hour a week slog of WvW for example.

I have one light set of raid armour, and the heavy set is raid armour and wvw helmet (as I hardly ever show the head piece, I didn't need the skin). I've enough wvw tickets for maybe 4 more pieces (I used the tickets first for warbringer).So the medium set will probaly be raid/wvw mix, as I don't want to collect all the provisioner tokens, map currencies again...and the wvw pieces are therefore easier to craft or at least more fun for me to collect the crafting materials.

I like the skins for the WvW versions (yes I know they're the same as the ascended version), but if I ever get one it's most likely to be the raid version, because as I understand it that takes less time to get and I am planning to raid eventually.

Since I've had this game since day 1 and played something like 20 PvP matches I think it's highly unlikely I'll ever even come close to being in a position to consider going for that one.

Zero, and it will remain there until legendary armor can be infinitely transmuted, legendary weapons too.

My only interest in legendary gear is in having three sets of armor and one set of weapons which covers all of my builds on all of my characters, and never having to farm or craft for a build again. But currently to do that I would have to sacrifice the individual "look" of nearly every one of my charactets, which isn't worth the convenience, especially considering the incredibly high cost of such convenince on any one slot, let alone all of them.

Archived