Tremor Armadillo skin

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:All I could think of when I saw the patch notes

Hahaha. Honestly, my first thought was of the zefrank True Facts video about armadillos. :p

I immediately thought of an old web-comic I read many years ago called Chugworth Academy.They find a baby armadillo and it's really cute.

Some may find it offensive, or insulting, but armadillo is mispronounced by a specific character as being almadirro (intended in a humorous manner in keeping with the character's consistent mispronunciations).

One character's visualization of the armadillo is described as if it were a super weapon with its 'attributes' highlighted in an infographic.

6620b9d4ee2fb9d62553303de1c020c5.jpg

I thought it was pretty awesome.

As for this new skin for the beetle, I do not see it as being anything like an armadillo. This makes me sad as an armadillo skin (that actually resembles an armadillo) would be fantastic. As this one exists and is called an armadillo while not being an armadillo, an actual armadillo skin is pretty much not going to happen. :\

@"StinVec.3621" said:As for this new skin for the beetle, I do not see it as being anything like an armadillo. This makes me sad as an armadillo skin (that actually resembles an armadillo) would be fantastic. As this one exists and is called an armadillo while not being an armadillo, an actual armadillo skin is pretty much not going to happen. :\

I kind of feel the same way. I'd love to see a skin that looks more like an actual armadillo (well, giant armadillo), but since this one was dubbed an "armadillo", we probably won't get one.

I thought of 'This is Spinal Tap', but I'm not going to bother digging up a clip for that. :3

It's a great skin. I can't afford it these days, still saving for the slim possibility an outfit I like shows up some day, or character slots go on sale, but it's a great skin and I look forward to seeing a lot out there.

I tend to enjoy things like that more when I don't have them (wanting v having, and all that).

Archived