I just realized something. I can't remember the last time I ever seen a Asura Revenant

Knighthonor.4061

Two of my four revs are Asura. Both female. Was easy to Fashion Wars them. Here they are:

Current main Renegade - TreppieQP3qmoS.pngwmh0aaT.png

And former main Renegade - ValenquavWdiPHh.png

I love them both to death and they are very pink and very cute. Always get compliments about both of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got the Zaishen helm today! I've been wanting this for a long time because it makes Asura's look extra tiny (:

With gauntlets and boots that are a little too big, a helm that's rounded and covers the ears and a shoulder piece that covers most of the body, I think I managed to make my Asura as small looking as possible. Standing next to people she's like a teeny tiny little mouse.

Her name is Wybbl. Like wibble wobble :D.hM9yEP8.jpg

EDITIn fact, she's so small, her mini is bigger than her, LOL.5NKEaFb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:I finally got the Zaishen helm today! I've been wanting this for a long time because it makes Asura's look extra tiny (:

With gauntlets and boots that are a little too big, a helm that's rounded and covers the ears and a shoulder piece that covers most of the body, I think I managed to make my Asura as small looking as possible. Standing next to people she's like a teeny tiny little mouse.

Her name is Wybbl. Like wibble wobble :D.hM9yEP8.jpg

EDITIn fact, she's so small, her mini is bigger than her, LOL.5NKEaFb.jpg

What's that shoulder piece out of curiosity? I only have the one Asura so far but definitely feel like I need more of them. And more revenants.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

@Rashagar.8349 said:What's that shoulder piece out of curiosity? I only have the one Asura so far but definitely feel like I need more of them. And more revenants.

It's called the Raven Mantle. It's a Gemstore item that also comes with a helm.

Ah cool thanks! Something to look forward to when I get some spare funds heh.

Archived