Since anet refuses to remove down state from WvW, how about a sigil of 100% damage to down enemies?

Hitman.5829

Make a sigil that deals 100% more damage to down enemies.Bowl of Fire SalsaLike seriously, come one anet, its like having 2 lives!

EDITHAHHAHAHAHAHA just look at the amount of people that disagree with this. Is as if they had never played WvW. Telling me to stomp!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA stomp takes 3 sec, and resurrecting a down player with 100% health takes less than 0.1 to resurrect by just pressing F.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a bunch of Clueless Aunts

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"DemonSeed.3528" said:Lol, there is nothing at all wrong with that food. If you were prevented from stomping or were downed by that, it was your own fault. You are complaining about this being "like having 2 lives", and yet use warrior that has vengeance for its downed skills. lulz.

Warrior has also "endure pain" on passive to avoid insta stealth burst...

It's more than having 2 lives, considering the amount of HP some classes have in downed state + how fast they can be rez'd

I'm cool with having a sigil that does 100% damage in downed state; but i'd much rather have a mechanic where rezzers are downed in 1 hit. Consider it a debuff, one that reads "you vulnerable, and you will be downed in 1 hit".

If you're stomping in WvW, you're doing it wrong. It's extremely easy to down a stomper considering the time frame from stomp to finish; very easy to burst down.

The only time I've ever seen that food used was eotm uplevels back in the day... haha.

Complaining about a food barely anyone uses 'having 2 lives'.... plays warrior. B) endure pain, zerker stance, adrenal health, passive heals, traited pulse stab or stab on bar... Vengeance.... 8/8 gr8 b8 m8

I just hate the fact how "non support" specs with no ress trait are able to ress that crazy fast and your cleaving damage is in 90% of the cases outhealed.

I would be fine with a ressing hewling reduction of 50% or more, and only professions like scrapper, firebrand etc. Have it higher ressing speed.

@"whoknocks.4935" said:I just hate the fact how "non support" specs with no ress trait are able to ress that crazy fast and your cleaving damage is in 90% of the cases outhealed.

I would be fine with a ressing hewling reduction of 50% or more, and only professions like scrapper, firebrand etc. Have it higher ressing speed.

Or you can apply poison and not trying to reinvent hot water.

I think that's unnecessary. Give us a no downed state week once a month for a few months, let people get used to it more and I think the transition will come naturally as more and more people get more comfortable with it and realize removing downed state just makes the game more fun.

A lot of people are very reliant on downed state, you can't just pull the rug out from under them suddenly you have to ease them into the transition until they realize they don't actually need downed state after all and that the game really is more fast paced and fun without it.

@Zephyra.4709 said:The only time I've ever seen that food used was eotm uplevels back in the day... haha.

Complaining about a food barely anyone uses 'having 2 lives'.... plays warrior. B) endure pain, zerker stance, adrenal health, passive heals, traited pulse stab or stab on bar... Vengeance.... 8/8 gr8 b8 m8

Let's be real: Vengeance fricking sucks and using it in an argument like this is extremely lazy. You can't even use it before you will die in downstate lol

@Israel.7056 said:I think that's unnecessary. Give us a no downed state week once a month for a few months, let people get used to it more and I think the transition will come naturally as more and more people get more comfortable with it and realize removing downed state just makes the game more fun.

A lot of people are very reliant on downed state, you can't just pull the rug out from under them suddenly you have to ease them into the transition until they realize they don't actually need downed state after all and that the game really is more fast paced and fun without it.

Very good point.

I am on the fence about down state, but currently couldn’t care either way. If we did a more regular event with it, people would change their play style and adapt.

Archived