xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Flandre.2870 said:Please kill these specs for a patch and then re-balance over time because they make this game extremely unfun to play.

All professions are broken and OP at the moment due to Power Creep-Condi Creep, One Shooting trash mechanics and bad design.

==Thief and Mesmer are excluded from nerfings- their complete removal and redesigns are their only remaining option==

I love how instead of just asking to nerf OH sword which is only over-performing thing on rev atm, they just want to "kill the spec". Guess it's not enough that we are hard countered by mirage, condi, and cc spam , don't get the amount of access to our skills as we not only have cooldowns but energy as well, and the class is less forgiving than any of the other specs people are playing nowadays. But yeah, let's kill the whole spec because we don't like OH sword, these guys must work for anet.

@"suffish.4150" said:Agree 100%

Hate playing against all these specs (except mirage) and it would be healthier for ranked pvp if they were gone

she only mentions mirage to gain the favor of the forum normies

at least in game she constantly says that mirage is garbage

as for this thread, i mostly care about herald as it is the most broken / uncounterable one and the perma stealth on DE. Sure the DE & SB classes are annoying but they're not as uncounterable as heraldand as for destroying mirageif anet did this they would kill the only fun class in this game. I've mained every class in gw2 (except rev) and mirage is way more fun than any of the other classes due to its gameplay as essay'd here https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/66881/how-do-people-decide-that-mirage-is-op-its-not-op-a-defense-of-the-cyber-bullied-class/p1

if mirage is dead, at least in my eyes gw2 wouldn't be a "still holding up even in 2018" game because its gameplay would go back to the stone age with how other classes feel for the most part

mirage can do a lot of stuff and it can be rewarded for it but it's not op, it has higher skill ceiling and higher potential reward and that's how most classes should be and not the other way around which is what a lot of players and game devs actually want because when you eliminate the player variable then you have more bad players achieve success and since the majority of ppl are bad players you seemingly have a better game because they whine less but in reality that's just not the case

if anything gw2 should be modernized (properly) by removing cast time on some skills and making some skills faster or usable while using other skills (sort of like how mirage is) but also having appropriate dmg numbers for that (obviously) so that the game has more 'player driven action' and decisions

@"Ario.8964" said:I love how instead of just asking to nerf OH sword which is only over-performing thing on rev atm, they just want to "kill the spec". Guess it's not enough that we are hard countered by mirage, condi, and cc spam , don't get the amount of access to our skills as we not only have cooldowns but energy as well, and the class is less forgiving than any of the other specs people are playing nowadays. But yeah, let's kill the whole spec because we don't like OH sword, these guys must work for anet.

i disagree, while mirage is broken in its own way, you can see the mirage cloak on the bar which is most benefiting a herald sitting somewhere behind a wall or rushing in. Phase traversal + true nature shiro kills all clones and often removes protection followed by any attack, mirages will drop as fast as any other class.In addition most skills are on low or very low cooldown so it can rotate indefinitely

@Koen.1327 said:

@"Ario.8964" said:I love how instead of just asking to nerf OH sword which is only over-performing thing on rev atm, they just want to "kill the spec". Guess it's not enough that we are hard countered by mirage, condi, and cc spam , don't get the amount of access to our skills as we not only have cooldowns but energy as well, and the class is less forgiving than any of the other specs people are playing nowadays. But yeah, let's kill the whole spec because we don't like OH sword, these guys must work for anet.

i disagree, while mirage is broken in its own way, you can see the mirage cloak on the bar which is most benefiting a herald sitting somewhere behind a wall or rushing in. Phase traversal + true nature shiro kills all clones and often removes protection followed by any attack, mirages will drop as fast as any other class.In addition most skills are on low or very low cooldown so it can rotate indefinitely

A herald has no sustain, if you're good you can counter Infuse Light and there won't be a way a Revenant can heal. People are just too stupid to deal with good revenant players

Wonder if these people calling for Herald nerfs have ever tried playing it. Damage is high and it is very unforgiving. Not to mention it is very meta-dependent, since it's so weak to condi. You could leave herald alone and it will drift in and out of fashion just based on what everyone else is playing.

Sure, a great rev is really fun to watch (and OH sword number could handle slight tweaks). Sure, they are a pain to play against when driven by capable players. But they should be rewarded for piloting a difficult prof. That is the very definition of balance and all class design should strive for it...

Archived