NA WvW is in freefall

Caysadia.7405

@Burnfall.9573 said:Announced today; 8 guild left totally over 500 players called it quit yesterday and joined a competitive game guild. I myself a guild member in that competitive game applaud them and welcome them to a competitive experience and and to a healthy environment.

Why the applaud? That gaming competitive company hates toxic gaming experience and a toxic gaming environment for their players. While in this game; Toxicity is continually striving with each balance patches for the past 7 years.

Anyhow; Congratulation to them including soon to be newcomers as well.

Toxic +1 shotting, Power-Creep, Condition Creep, Toxic Stealth Design, Toxic God Mode Everything is what this game has become and will not cease without it until everyone leave the game.

Oh well!!

Nothing will change for the better; Toxicity is the future

(More and more players are awaken and are being awaken each day after realizing Guild Wars 2 make them Toxic as well including their state of health. For the sake of saving their personal health and their frustrations; they will have no choice but to leave this game in droves)

Anyways, care about your health and your sanity. Seek healthy competitive gaming experience and environment ; it will improve your total well being today and in the future.

Say NO!! to Toxic gaming experiences and NO!! to Toxic gaming environments

Save Yourself!!

Toxicity Is Bad For You!!

(many gamers who left complained of having their stress level up the roof when playing this game and their doctors advised them to stop playing this game)

Even streamers who quit complained of having their health degraded when playing this game including the latest streamer who publicly spoke about it in multiple streaming outlets.

Even new players complains about their well being; their frustrations increases being instantly killed over and over again by Toxic designs and by Toxic mechanics?

If not too late; playing this game affects your personal heart and increases your blood pressure? All for what? For hoping things will turn around for the better?

What better?

Better for your health??

Better for your well being?

What well being??

--let me ask you to do this simple one thing; touch your heart when playing this game--

I care for all of your well being with for a healthy future including gaming companies who awaits for you with open arms.

7 Years with more additional years with the having the same repetitive Toxic results?? Bunker+Condi+Power+Sustain-Spamming Bad Designs Mechanics+Spamming Bad Professional Designs Skills--Spam 111111111111+Rinse+Repeat+

Is this what you hope for a better tomorrow?

It's not going to happen because your health will save you as you leave

See y'all there

Good day

why would you merge 8 guilds that couldn't hack it into 1 giant one? on a new game that probably won't be able to hack it either?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@knite.1542 said:Don't worry, alliances are coming. They will fix all of this. We just have to be patient.

Except they already told us that it wont change anything. Night caps is still gonna be a thing. No GvG or at least that is what they been holding to for 7 years. And the alliances were guild was gonna rule them the way they want. Yeah sure, except all the random players in WvW are still gonna be there. They will be shuffled out to every server to deal with and they will still run their homemade build, refusing to join anything but demanding everything and there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

The thing that will change is that servers are now worlds. Mindblowing change....

@shiri.4257 said:

@Burnfall.9573 said:Announced today; 8 guild left totally over 500 players called it quit yesterday and joined a competitive game guild. I myself a guild member in that competitive game applaud them and welcome them to a competitive experience and and to a healthy environment.

Why the applaud? That gaming competitive company hates toxic gaming experience and a toxic gaming environment for their players. While in this game; Toxicity is continually striving with each balance patches for the past 7 years.

Toxic +1 shotting, Power-Creep, Condition Creep, Toxic Stealth Design, Toxic God Mode Everything is what this game has become and will not cease without it until everyone leave the game.

Oh well!!

(More and more players are awaken and are being awaken each day after realizing Guild Wars 2 make them Toxic as well including their state of health. For the sake of saving their personal health and their frustrations; they will have no choice but to leave this game in droves)

Anyways, care about your health and your sanity. Seek healthy competitive gaming experience and environment ; it will improve your total well being today and in the future.

Save Yourself!!

(many gamers who left complained of having their stress level up the roof when playing this game and their doctors advised them to stop playing this game)

Even streamers who quit complained of having their health degraded when playing this game including the latest streamer who publicly spoke about it in multiple streaming outlets.

Even new players complains about their well being; their frustrations increases being instantly killed over and over again by Toxic designs and by Toxic mechanics?

If not too late; playing this game affects your personal heart and increases your blood pressure? All for what? For hoping things will turn around for the better?

What better?

Better for your health??

What well being??

--let me ask you to do this simple one thing; touch your heart when playing this game--

I care for all of your well being with for a healthy future including gaming companies who awaits for you with open arms.

7 Years with more additional years with the having the same repetitive Toxic results?? Bunker+Condi+Power+Sustain-Spamming Bad Designs Mechanics+Spamming Bad Professional Designs Skills--Spam 111111111111+Rinse+Repeat+

See y'all there

Good day

why would you merge 8 guilds that couldn't hack it into 1 giant one? on a new game that probably won't be able to hack it either?

Because hyperbole demands it

I think the dude was being sarcastic Lovaa, but to make some conversation: At this point, what alliances will do is to provide an alternative to paid transfers and keep that alternative above paid transfers (if you looked at the blog-ish devpost that reintroduced paid transfers into the alliance system, with those %full transfer rules). So it will add something positive, but not a 2-year expectation positive and over those 2 years they have obviously squandered the opportunity for the alliance system to be something more. It will however still be a better foundation to build from than what exists today, if they design more and other changes (to systems). The problem now is that it has become more dependent on those other changes since what was squandered makes the alliance system less appealing and sustaining on its own. What I think most people fear is that alliances will come with no other commitment and that we will not see anything beyond what initial resurge of players it could inspire. If even that, due to unforeseen outside competition.

@shiri.4257 said:

Oh well!!

Save Yourself!!

What better?

Better for your health??

What well being??

See y'all there

Good day

Good question. They chosed to rather quit the game instead. All 581 players were able to chose the same server world in the new game.

Again, good question but the Truth stands, Anet is doing nothing to encourage players to stay.

With each balance patches, Toxicity increases and punishes anyone whose against it.

Punishing players for needing healthy competitive change is the worse mistakes and it will severely back fire by plsyers leaving in masses.

The majoritu of these players who quit were banned in the forums and the remaining ones were threatened of forum ban for lashing out against 7 years of unhealthy balances and changes for the game including its players.

Too much Powercreep, too much of everythingl, allowing Favoritism of certain Professions to remain broken including their builds to go unpunished for years, wete unnaceptable.

So much frustrations including posting constructive suggestions were intentionally ignored and silenced.

After years and years of being maltreated for wanting good positive changes, they started to look elsewhere for game companies who strives for healthy positive changes.

Their experience s may resemble many but it is the Truth.

you are the Bad Guy and treated as a Gad Buy if you want healthy positive change for the game including us players

hope you understand my response

@Burnfall.9573 said:

Oh well!!

Save Yourself!!

What better?

Better for your health??

What well being??

See y'all there

Good day

Good question. They chosed to rather quit the game instead. All 581 players were able to chose the same server world in the new game.

Again, good question but the Truth stands, Anet is doing nothing to encourage players to stay.

With each balance patches, Toxicity increases and punishes anyone whose against it.

Punishing players for needing healthy competitive change is the worse mistakes and it will severely back fire by plsyers leaving in masses.

I hope you understand my response

The first part of your response was actually a very good argument.

581 players for a "competitive wvw guild!" wow that's impressive! lolololol

@"shiri.4257" said:

@"shiri.4257" said:

Last time i checked, there were only 2 full servers. If Anet want things to change around losing 581 shouldn't be funny

No companies would laugh if the lose massive customers.

Nothimg will continue to change for the better until Toxicity completes its total devastation of the game

Server population updated and surprise surprise!! It is another drop!Only BG is full (shocking!)FA is now very high, along with SF.BP down to medium.JQ down to medium.We now total 12 servers down to medium and 9 servers at high.

Not a single server had population increase...

At this rate you may as well delete tiers altogether and have BG vs 11 'servers' vs 12 'servers'

@nthmetal.9652 said:You know ... if the elitist competitive players actually would all leave, the less skilled players would actually find challenges in fights again. Who knows, within a few months WvW might find a new balance in servers and fights. I wouldn't be so overly worried and overly negative; the game is changing, and it probably needs to keep changing.

I keep hearing that WvW is dead since I started playing the game, and I have to say that I've never had this much fun with any game before. And I play mostly WvW these days.

if the so called elitists competitive players who have held out since week 1 all left. You would still be here arguing to yourself as the only post in this thread.

@"XenesisII.1540" said:Hm I guess now we'll really see if it was the summer time effect or not, since schools are starting back up.

QjzO9UW.jpg

On the plus side, BG is still the biggest server. Guess they'll have to keep waiting for other servers to "organize" for a challenge.

@Vova.2640 said:Server population updated and surprise surprise!! It is another drop!Only BG is full (shocking!)FA is now very high, along with SF.BP down to medium.JQ down to medium.We now total 12 servers down to medium and 9 servers at high.

Not a single server had population increase...

At this rate you may as well delete tiers altogether and have BG vs 11 'servers' vs 12 'servers'

+1

Thanks for the update report.

---soon all 9 servers will drop to medium. I encourage Anet to take immediate action to rework the game from the ground up.

For the past 7 years; players have exhausted all constructive advices and suggestions in helping to improve the game. Their response in return were Punishment and silenced after another. Now the time has come; the Truth is causing players to quit the game and leaving Toxicity all to itself.

In the end; Truth will say, 'I Told You So'

Your commanders didn't quit. They went silent running for their GvG operations in open field. I been watching it for the past three weeks. They broke off from main WvW team play to do GvG guild related activities. Seriously if you wanted to GvG, there's a big old arena in Obsidian Sanctum. Anyone that tries to interrupt in that is going to get ran over and you know it.

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Arctisavange.7261 said:Been playing and commanding since launch of the game. Do you think anyone in their right mind give any kitten about PPT and overall, flipping towers/keeps?

WvW is massive PVP aka large scale player vs player. People who care about the game mode are here to fight enemies, not slap gates all day long and call it a GG if they climb a tier.So then.... was the game more popular when the majority of the wvw community's focus was on ppt, or nowadays when people say it's all about fights?

it was more popular when it mattered - by having tournaments.

Tournaments will never be held again because of match manipulation, burnout from overplay, and poor rewards.

Even now, the lack of reward makes the game mode stale. I understand why they won't make great rewards, but they ought to, since PvE and PVP offer much greater incentives to play.

and that's why wvw isn't as popular as it was. the one thing that made it great was removed.Tournaments actively harmed WvW, on top of being the starting point for basically everything people are still complaining about (
especially
population imbalance).

Like, this isn't subjective, Anet have stated this outright.

@Hyper Cutter.9376 said:

@Arctisavange.7261 said:Been playing and commanding since launch of the game. Do you think anyone in their right mind give any kitten about PPT and overall, flipping towers/keeps?

WvW is massive PVP aka large scale player vs player. People who care about the game mode are here to fight enemies, not slap gates all day long and call it a GG if they climb a tier.So then.... was the game more popular when the majority of the wvw community's focus was on ppt, or nowadays when people say it's all about fights?

it was more popular when it mattered - by having tournaments.

Tournaments will never be held again because of match manipulation, burnout from overplay, and poor rewards.

Even now, the lack of reward makes the game mode stale. I understand why they won't make great rewards, but they ought to, since PvE and PVP offer much greater incentives to play.

and that's why wvw isn't as popular as it was. the one thing that made it great was removed.Tournaments actively harmed WvW, on top of being the starting point for basically everything people are still complaining about (
especially
population imbalance).

Like, this isn't subjective, Anet have stated this outright.

thats according to them. me and my team feel different.

population imbalance simply is a feature of 24/7 game play. you want to balance that the solution is easy, introduce queuing. dont make it 24/7.

@Dinas Dragonbane.2978 said:

It has been about fights since forever.Back in the days PPT was only done to climb in tiers and have fights against certain servers that the community you were within, had interest in fighting against.

PPT never made the game mode popular. Heck do you really think players found excitement in flipping the same tower or keep over and over again, hundreds to thousands of times? Be real here.

Balance patches effect fights, back then there was no revenant class who can 1-2 shot everyone to ground, no necro corrupt spam, no additional skills from specialization, no pirateship gameplay, full on melee mode was available to its finest which still gave optimal gameplay to both ranged and melee weapon users.Nowadays in blob fights your only way of swinging your melee weapon is by playing staff thief and thats also often times risky + situational gameplay.

As soon as the poor balance patches hit amongst with expansions coming out, it all went down hill.

All of this trash balance got its first major start in HoT release and it gave a big banging with a decisive stability nerf, which completely destroyed any sort of melee gameplay in blob fights for many years to follow. I even remember many good guilds, puggies and even my friends completely leaving the game cause anet didnt do nothing about their mess up in the following years.Additionally, anet has never reverted their bad class balance decisions, they have always tried to sugarcoat it with some new changes to skills and traitlines and we all have seen how that has worked out?

As something for only you to think - if PPT was the main fun aspect of the game back in the days, then howcome the glorious PPT hasnt kept the population healthy over the many years of WvW?